Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining vs Direct Coin Purchase - page 2. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 05:49:29 AM
both are beautiful. in mining because you need good use to get mining properly. invention that you can do with direct coin. that's no longer the case.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 07, 2018, 05:36:11 AM
presently i have started altcoin Mining and USD valve of Total Generated coin is low.
littlebit high from Cooling and Electricity bill Cost.
quiestion is which is profitable Mining or Direct Coin Purchase?
For me its depend on how much are you going to invest because mining is a expensive but accurate profiteering in this no risk of losing but only small amount of consistency will you get

In direct buying can start small capital and you can earn huge amount,but the risk is more than the amount of capital if you dont know the market,so for me you better choose what fits you
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 07, 2018, 05:18:24 AM
They hve both different benefits and not good. In minohng you can mine a lot of different altcoins but it's not easy to mine brcause you need big capital and need best plan many miner become millionaire. In direct coin purchase any amount that you want and what status you are even you have small capital it's okay.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 07, 2018, 05:15:50 AM
presently i have started altcoin Mining and USD valve of Total Generated coin is low.

You should probably be asking this in the mining section. However, to answer your question, either way can be profitable if you know what you are doing (mining) and/or what coin you are buying. There is an entire forum dedicated to mining because there are so many ways to maximize your profit using mining hardware. Do some research and you should be able to calculate by yourself which is more profitable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 04:41:17 AM
Both are profitable but mining is very difficult compared to hodling I don't mean trading, but hodling might a little bit be boring, mining can be enjoyable for some people.
Lol you are very wrong at this dude, Mining is not profitable anymore until you will able to provide big hash rate to compete with another big miners. This has already become obligation for every new miners to able earn profit through their mining rig. And remember PoW as non-conservative system will try to do halving in every period.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
June 07, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

all depends from the market and your financial capabilities. At this stage, mining is more interesting because you always can get a coin and do not depend from the market position.  When market is green for long time, I would choose the purchase of cheap coins.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 06, 2018, 07:08:42 PM
mining is the best form direct coin purchase if you have your Owen extra income . in mining you just buy mining rig and mine the valuable coin you just pay electricity bill and get profit every day. the cost of mining rig on which you bought can be return guaranteed only electricity bill will you pay and then you will earn 3time profit of the electricity cost.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
Here is same situation i also invest my 14000$ on mining rig and start they mine they mine for me o.6 eth but the cost of electricity is 300$ was not profitable and sold out it on some loss for recover my money and then i invest my that money in some valuable altcoins it will give me highest profit and now i start trade in altcoin it is more better then mining.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 06, 2018, 04:58:04 PM

mining is not profitable now,,
so, i suggest you to learn about trading my friend, you can increase your bitcoin or ethereum amount by trading  Wink
Activity: 798
June 06, 2018, 03:48:55 PM
both have the advantage of just that I think making a direct coin purchase can be used as one good choice because buyers do not have to use big money like mining. so can buy coins directly according to financial ability.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
June 06, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
I prefer mining.
Nice passive income. Also funny hobby  Grin
And if you are ready when a new projects goes live you can make nice profits in the first week!
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 03:01:37 PM
well in my opinion mining in my country (third world country) is not worth it. take too many cost in electricity bill and rig maintenance
Activity: 616
June 06, 2018, 02:28:19 PM
Both are profitable but mining is very difficult compared to hodling I don't mean trading, but hodling might a little bit be boring, mining can be enjoyable for some people.
Yes, mining requires a significant knowloedge in setting up linux server systems and operating IT infrastructures in general.

You should also not forget about energy costs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
June 06, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
It depends on what kind of strategies do you want to adopt.  Personally I would go with mining and holding until the price is right Smiley

I see people who made it though trading are also investing massively in mining to also produce the coin not only to buy it. It seems mining is something that everyone will do in the end.
Mining is profitable if you wait for a long time, now the difficulties increased and we have a lot of coins to mine little bit confused what to mine. Last year people mined ETH, ETC, LTC, Zcash etc all coins are profitable and the difficulty level also very less. Now the equipment cost is also high and making a profit is also not easy. So for me, direct coin purchase and trading are simple and profitable.
Activity: 546
June 06, 2018, 11:00:20 AM
I would rather choose buying coins and trade them. Some says its profitable in mining coins but I know you still have to buy a minimum amount to mine it. Just like me not having mining tools but still wanting to earn then its trading you should do. Buy and trade.
We know that mining required a big amount of money as capital to buy hardware and software needs and sometimes it takes a long time prior the return of or investment, while directly buying a coin still have some risk because we are not holding on every coins future and luck brings us to be profitable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
June 06, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
It depends on what kind of strategies do you want to adopt.  Personally I would go with mining and holding until the price is right Smiley

I see people who made it though trading are also investing massively in mining to also produce the coin not only to buy it. It seems mining is something that everyone will do in the end.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
June 06, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
I would rather choose buying coins and trade them. Some says its profitable in mining coins but I know you still have to buy a minimum amount to mine it. Just like me not having mining tools but still wanting to earn then its trading you should do. Buy and trade.

I am mining various coins from the past 6 months but I did not take the returns what I have invested for my GPU rig. If you find the high electricity cost in your city or town you should not go with any type of mining mate.
Best you choice you use the time whenever the cryptos are dump and invest on those coins first.
After some weeks or month of time you will be find the coins rate will be bumped more in the market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
June 06, 2018, 10:36:55 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 06, 2018, 10:14:40 AM
If you have good conditions for mining why not? And I'll buy some BTC and continue mining in this case. BTC does not often happen. And it will as some diversification. If no good conditions and working asic even then only purchase
Pages:
Jump to: