Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining with Free Electricity - page 2. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
~snip~

Cheers for that.  I've a few z9s sitting there but I was considering some of the cheaper, but more power hungry L3+++ etc to see what stacked up.  If it's free then it's all about maximising the 20kW.

That's good for your health.  Cheesy
You can rest all night without worrying about coins price, electricity bill, etc. lol.

How can you get it? (free electricity - just curious about it) - Don't worry, your secret safe with me!  Wink

How long have you done mining with this free electricity? How about your profit so far? (with current machines that you have)

The electricity is by completely legitimate means of course.  It's a renewable energy system using hydro power.  The system is only really beginning it's full use now, with the 20kW as my incentive for running a few separate similar facilities.

The z9 minis are making roughly $10/11 each per day running at the standard base level.  Looking into over clocking them at the minute but I wanted to make sure the facility was functioning properly first before going mental with expanding the mining operation!
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
September 05, 2018, 11:29:43 AM
~snip~

Cheers for that.  I've a few z9s sitting there but I was considering some of the cheaper, but more power hungry L3+++ etc to see what stacked up.  If it's free then it's all about maximising the 20kW.

That's good for your health.  Cheesy
You can rest all night without worrying about coins price, electricity bill, etc. lol.

How can you get it? (free electricity - just curious about it) - Don't worry, your secret safe with me!  Wink

How long have you done mining with this free electricity? How about your profit so far? (with current machines that you have)
September 05, 2018, 10:51:58 AM
With free electricity, whichever mining tools you are using, you are on the green zone!

Newest ASICs miner (whichever algorithm) will be the best choice for your condition related to maximizing your profit.

If I were you, I'd do solo mining all the time with my GPU rigs.  Grin

Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
September 05, 2018, 10:36:19 AM
With free electricity, whichever mining tools you are using, you are on the green zone!

Newest ASICs miner (whichever algorithm) will be the best choice for your condition related to maximizing your profit.

If I were you, I'd do solo mining all the time with my GPU rigs.  Grin
September 05, 2018, 09:57:45 AM
I have the opportunity to mine with 20Kw of free electricity.  Does anyone have any opinions on what the best system to use would be to maximise profits?

Thanks for your help.
Pages:
Jump to: