Pages:
Author

Topic: Mining with Nicehash, is it good? - page 2. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 15, 2017, 10:17:01 AM
Rx480's gpu cards are very rare now, try to look for some other newly released cards that can give higher mHs.

Nicehash is a good direct bitcoins paying mining place.

But if you want to try claymore, try to research it.
Mmm, would a 580 would still be useful? or should i look into Nvidia, straight to a 1080(non Ti, quite expensive), from nicehash profit calculator, i saw it would give me around 2usd per day a 480-580 and 2.15 a 1080, and i can get a 580 for a little more than half of 1080s price miningEth, but Nvidias do better mining Equihash in Nicehash.

Nicehash seems, nice but i guess since bitcoin price is going up, i am mining less amount of equihash, which, i get the same in usd, but it takes longer to get 0.01 to get paid from Nicehash...(now it says october) if i would mine directly Equihash i guess(which is 95% of what i am currently mining, or Lbry if i use Nicehash 2 beta), i might store and choose when to sell currencies, to get better profit, but it would be better to add more cards to mine better.

How many 580's do you plan to start? If you will only going to mine with a certain gpu or only one.

It will totally useless, but you can have some hybrid 1080's, 1080ti depending on your budget.

Well that's mining always risky, more cards higher hash, more profit.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 02:18:10 PM
Rx480's gpu cards are very rare now, try to look for some other newly released cards that can give higher mHs.

Mmm, would a 580 would still be useful? or should i look into Nvidia, straight to a 1080(non Ti, quite expensive), from nicehash profit calculator, i saw it would give me around 2usd per day a 480-580 and 2.15 a 1080, and i can get a 580 for a little more than half of 1080s price miningEth, but Nvidias do better mining Equihash in Nicehash.

Nicehash seems, nice but i guess since bitcoin price is going up, i am mining less amount of equihash, which, i get the same in usd, but it takes longer to get 0.01 to get paid from Nicehash...(now it says october) if i would mine directly Equihash i guess(which is 95% of what i am currently mining, or Lbry if i use Nicehash 2 beta), i might store and choose when to sell currencies, to get better profit, but it would be better to add more cards to mine better.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
August 14, 2017, 12:23:06 PM

If you just wanna get the experience of how mining works then Nicehash is great place to work with. Yes it will provide you good experience with your graphic enabled laptop or desktop too. It is so nice that technology has moved greatly and we can start mining with just bunch of algorithm. Nicehash will benchmark everything for you and will tell you capabilities of your computer within few minutes. There app is very handy and the whole process is automatic. With just few clicks you can set up whole thing. :-)

Good way to experience the mining. And yes of course buying the bitcoin or other coins directly is always the easiest way to go for profits. Mining is for those who are passionate about it. Because it will take time to get ROI and then profits afterwards.

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
August 14, 2017, 08:23:00 AM
Nicehash is perfect for newbies as it is pretty straight forward and it explains everything to you through the 3 tabs there are there, mainly with Advanced tab there.

However if you mine in a pool with a specific miner like Claymore,EBWF etc you can make 5-10 dollars a month more per GPU you are using.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
August 14, 2017, 08:06:30 AM

August 14, 2017, 03:34:28 AM
Nicehash is OK, it s a tool for less experienced miners who do not want to play with exchanging their mined coins for other coins or BTC. You do earn a bit less as compared to mining coins directly since they do charge a fee for their service. Also, if you mine alts, you can time when to sell them and this might add additional profitability to your rigs.

If you do decide to go with Nicehash, I suggest you combine it with some other service like DMD multipool for example. DMD Diamond is a PoS coin which currently gives you 25% annual interest rate. This works in a way you mine via Nicehash, connect Nicehash payouts to DMD multipool which in turn buys DMD Diamond for you and delivers DMD to your wallet. Then these PoS coins stake and give you 25% additionally per year.

Here is a thread about DMD:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-make-serious-money-by-investing-into-proof-of-stake-pos-and-masternodes-1931773

I do suggest you join DMD slack for more info, the address is in that thread.

Good luck bud.
Thank you. About mining other coins and storing them, i am thinking about it, but since i only use a 1050(not TI model) what i am interested in most, is to experiencie a bit in cryptocurrencies, i might add a 960 SSC from other PC i have, but for that i need to buy a better mobo(this only has 1 PciE and no other expansion port), i dont want to spend a lot in bitcoins right now, since price right now is a bit high... i prefer looking in alt coins.

I will look into DMD Diamond Smiley since i am looking for long term profitable this could be a good choice. But i will further look into it a bit more.

Its completely safe and profitable mining with Nicehash. I started with my two of the laptops and used only 4 CPU cores from both of them and which giving me almost 200 Sol/s. It is fine speed to get the minimum cash out limit achieved within 3 months. However I’m ignoring the electricity costs here. If we consider that one then I will need almost double the period of current speed.

But with graphic cards the speed of hash rate would be much higher and you will have great profits sooner than you think. I think you are depicting here that you will get the cash out by September month so you can recalculate from it whether your other miners will benefit you or not.

Plus Nicehash already tells you how much you will earn per day if you see on the “my stats page”.
Good to know that nicehash it is profitable, i wanted to know if mining other coins would get more profit, but if i cant expent much more than i am getting, then, its ok.

I might invest later in bitcoin directly but first want to have some experiences mining and "investing" hoping to not lose it or just learning how bitcoins and alt coins market changes everyday
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2017, 02:46:53 AM
Its completely safe and profitable mining with Nicehash. I started with my two of the laptops and used only 4 CPU cores from both of them and which giving me almost 200 Sol/s. It is fine speed to get the minimum cash out limit achieved within 3 months. However I’m ignoring the electricity costs here. If we consider that one then I will need almost double the period of current speed.

But with graphic cards the speed of hash rate would be much higher and you will have great profits sooner than you think. I think you are depicting here that you will get the cash out by September month so you can recalculate from it whether your other miners will benefit you or not.

Plus Nicehash already tells you how much you will earn per day if you see on the “my stats page”.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
August 14, 2017, 02:19:37 AM
Nicehash is OK, it s a tool for less experienced miners who do not want to play with exchanging their mined coins for other coins or BTC. You do earn a bit less as compared to mining coins directly since they do charge a fee for their service. Also, if you mine alts, you can time when to sell them and this might add additional profitability to your rigs.

If you do decide to go with Nicehash, I suggest you combine it with some other service like DMD multipool for example. DMD Diamond is a PoS coin which currently gives you 25% annual interest rate. This works in a way you mine via Nicehash, connect Nicehash payouts to DMD multipool which in turn buys DMD Diamond for you and delivers DMD to your wallet. Then these PoS coins stake and give you 25% additionally per year.

Here is a thread about DMD:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-make-serious-money-by-investing-into-proof-of-stake-pos-and-masternodes-1931773

I do suggest you join DMD slack for more info, the address is in that thread.

Good luck bud.
August 13, 2017, 11:28:51 PM
Hi, i started mining some few days ago and i have been reading a lot about crypto currency.

For now i am just mining with a 1050, getting 1.2-2mBTC per day using NiceHash, but i wanted to know if this is recommend. I plan to stick with equihash until first payment comes(which as slow as it goes, it will go around end of september....) since i dont use a Nicehash account for mining.

But since i started i wanted to know this:

First of all i understand NiceHash works with several algorithms, and depending on the algo, you get paid in bitcoins, so, i mine Zcash, Lbry, and it converts me to bitcoins, which price has gone up these past day(first day i started it was like 2600usd, and now it is around 4000usd) so i get paid less, same things happens if the currency which is working it goes up or down.

While doing this, is this a good option? or it would be better idea to mine different currencys with another app(dont know many), store them and sell them to bitcoins? Can i get paid in other currencies with nicehash or i will be paid always in bitcoins?

If i decide to do some investment, for example a RX480, or a 1080(and later more of them), it would be better to store different crypto currencies while mining in other accounts? In my country electricity cost isnt very expensive(well.. depending in how much i consume, and my 2 PCs are turned on all day along, i am only mining with 1, since i dont use this PC for work)

Thanks for your answers Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: