Pages:
Author

Topic: MiningBTC.today - FREE 65 000 SATOSHI/DAY✅EARN UP TO 3,66 BTC/DAY✅REF. UP TO 99% - page 7. (Read 31515 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 16
Now all withdrawal processed manually. Please upgrade your machine for instant withdrawal.
Please check proofs - https://www.miningbtc.today/#proofs before you start writing negative message.
How to  upgrade my machine? how can we withdraw instantly? Could u  specific the details? thank you!
Activity: 13
Now all withdrawal processed manually. Please upgrade your machine for instant withdrawal.
Please check proofs - https://www.miningbtc.today/#proofs before you start writing negative message.

Ivan2003 has Junior machine, he gets the same message. Is Junior not good enough for instant withdrawals??

And can you please reply to this message?

Quote from: Jwolfdk
Can you please explain why you have the Beginner "Boost" option? There's no profit!?
It adds 11.25 BTC/min or 0.00016200 BTC for only 1 day but it costs 0.00064800 BTC to buy. That's a loss of 0.00048600 IF you claim all of it.

Activity: 17
Activity: 5
Ordered to check the payment 12 hours ago, nothing yet. And I wanted to enter 0.5. Now think.
Activity: 194
Merit: 4

I feel really stupid, I had to imagine it was SCAM.
You not stupid, you just forgot the warning:
Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 54

I feel really stupid, I had to imagine it was SCAM.

Spending the 24 hours since the registration now let me retrieve the btc, and there is something i'm suspicious of, the process will take place within 7+ days, update your pc for instant payment, i have the junior package.
In FAQs there is always an instant payment written .... I do not like this thing.

It's a 45 Satoshi /min faucet with no ads on the page. How are the supposed to make money? Can only come from deposits. Of course it's scam. But I expected them to payout small amounts until after the contest.
Activity: 18

Spending the 24 hours since the registration now let me retrieve the btc, and there is something i'm suspicious of, the process will take place within 7+ days, update your pc for instant payment, i have the junior package.
In FAQs there is always an instant payment written .... I do not like this thing.

lol Cheesy, let's see next week and see what the other reasons.

Thank you, received 1.000 Satoshi !
No, 81000S a day turns out.

Yes, but you already get 0.00064800 BTC/day FREE. So it's only +0.00016200 BTC/day extra.
Activity: 5
Can you please explain why you have the Beginner "Boost" option? There's no profit!?
It adds 11.25 BTC/min or 0.00016200 BTC for only 1 day but it costs 0.00064800 BTC to buy. That's a loss of 0.00048600 IF you claim all of it.
Hi I have accumulated a 0.00158712 BTC budget when I try to withdraw I leave this message "Next withdrawal is available in 24 hours."
Can anybody give me a break?
Or should I think it is a SCAM site?

1 withdrawal in 24 hours.

but, why there's no order pending in history after i clicked the withdrawal button ?.

Please wait 24 hours after registration and try again.
But it is my first withdrawal from BTC, I do not even get the transaction.
Hi I have accumulated a 0.00158712 BTC budget when I try to withdraw I leave this message "Next withdrawal is available in 24 hours."

but, why there's no order pending in history after i clicked the withdrawal button ?.

Pages:
Jump to: