Pages:
Author

Topic: MiningHardware.co.uk - WORLD WIDE SHIPPING - page 24. (Read 36709 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
December 22, 2013, 10:46:21 AM
Hello all,
I registered just to say that although I don't know to NineLives, I purchased a 200 GH/s, which after the possible saturation for Christmas and/or customs, I hope take it on the first or second week of January.
I am from Barcelona .
I can do updates if you want.

I've spoken a little bit with him and I think that he is the first to want to quit everything as well.
And he has recorded a video without shoes, which for me is already sufficient.

At least he tries to move and do things, but anyone who has ideas and/or resources you can do whatever you want also.
In the end, this benefits us all.

Ah, and he has also worked to write on the selling page all those details that you are asking for them here, and it is abundantly clear
what he says, and sounds reasonable.

Check it.

Cheers

Thank you.

Is your friend's company located in Hong Kong?

Hi. And no.  I have no intention of supplying you my partners details or our supplier.  Thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 22, 2013, 10:28:19 AM
Hello all,
I registered just to say that although I don't know to NineLives, I purchased a 200 GH/s, which after the possible saturation for Christmas and/or customs, I hope take it on the first or second week of January.
I am from Barcelona .

I've spoken a little bit with him and I think that he is the first to want to quit everything as well.

At least he tries to move and do things, but anyone who has ideas and/or resources you can do whatever you want also.

Ah, and he has also worked to write on the selling page all those details that you are asking for them here, and it is abundantly clear

Check it.

Cheers

Thank you.

Is your friend's company located in Hong Kong?
December 22, 2013, 10:14:03 AM
Hello all,
I am from Barcelona .

Check it.

Cheers

Thank you.
December 22, 2013, 10:13:38 AM
I have purchased 1 also and will pick up after Christmas/New Year and will also be purchasing another later today.

Will be picking both up at the same time, and payment on collection.

Just got one problem NineLives, Get your guys working faster to get the 1Thz out (lol)

Thanks

I have some news. End Jan I've been told.  No idea on cost just yet but ofcouse allot more than MH200.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 22, 2013, 09:47:56 AM
I have purchased 1 also and will pick up after Christmas/New Year and will also be purchasing another later today.

Will be picking both up at the same time, and payment on collection.

Just got one problem NineLives, Get your guys working faster to get the 1Thz out (lol)

Thanks
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 22, 2013, 09:28:12 AM
Hello all,
I am from Barcelona .

Check it.

Cheers
December 22, 2013, 06:35:19 AM
A few things that I dont understand:

You say you have a ltd in the UK and you say incoorporated offshore? Which one is it?On your website I see only an adress, no company name in UK or Offshore.

You say your miners are IN STOCK NOW but you may take up to 3 weeks to ship. I dont understand it.

I wish people would read through this thread a little more before getting the pitch fork out lol..

We are a LTD company in the UK called Tech Clinic LTD.  This is an IT firm:  www.techclinic.co.uk.  We have been doing business IT support in the same spot for 6 years both as a sole trader and a LTD company with all the contact details anyone needs.  This has been discussed on this thread probably 4 times now.

If you do some research and do a who is on MiningHardware.co.uk you will find all the company info you need:
http://who.is/whois/mininghardware.co.uk

The new company called MiningThings.co.uk at the moment is a sole trader company in China where my partner lives (who I have done business with for 11 years and is my best friend).  Tech Clinic LTD is a 'collection depot' and a 'customer services center' which is COMPLETELY LEGAL.  Once again, this has been discussed a few times on this thread and some guys on here have also been advising me on how to start this new business, VAT reg, import tax etc.

I have had endless meeting with my accountants we have NO IDEA how may units we can sell here in the UK, we have ordered a minimum supply (8x) for retail collection only.  This will be stock price + VAT / import tax).

China office now has (22 in stock purchased) that can be shipped IMMEDIATELY.  the youtube video shows how quick you will get it.  Once again WE DO NOT MANUFACTURE THESE UNITS!!

Because its Christmas holidays, it might take 10 days as all carriers will stop tomorrow.  Just to be on the safe side, I have stressed numerous times on this fact and purposely wrote on our website 2/3 weeks in case people don't read then accuse me of scamming (and i don't blame anyone in this community as WE ALL including me have been scammed).

We have had quite a few orders and it now needs someone to receive their miner and report back to help us build a repo which is understandable.

So, there you have it.  All the thread company convo squeezed into a basic summary.
Activity: 168
December 22, 2013, 02:36:50 AM
A few things that I dont understand:

You say you have a ltd in the UK and you say incoorporated offshore? Which one is it?On your website I see only an adress, no company name in UK or Offshore.

You say your miners are IN STOCK NOW but you may take up to 3 weeks to ship. I dont understand it.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 22, 2013, 01:51:16 AM
I live in Hong Kong. Is it possible to check out the factory?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
December 21, 2013, 11:00:13 PM
As a VAT registered business you pay no VAT buying from other businesses in the UK/EU. You only add VAT once you sell it to a UK/EU customer. You can also offset depreciation of you stock against your VAT bill. You cannot escape VAT by importing goods anyway.

You pay no VAT but you still have to declare it.

But you are correct, somewhere along the line someone has to pay VAT.

What I don't think he understands is you don't pass the VAT you pay as a retailer, because you get it back, you charge the customer retail price less the VAT you pay, plus the VAT you have to charge Smiley
December 21, 2013, 10:10:25 PM
so when do the sales start?

It's started lol Smiley
December 21, 2013, 10:10:11 PM
Just wrote a friend who has the same internet provider as i do. sites dosen't respond for him too

Ohh, I've just seen a setting on the store page.  Can you test now please...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
December 21, 2013, 10:08:39 PM
so when do the sales start?
December 21, 2013, 10:07:58 PM
Just wrote a friend who has the same internet provider as i do. sites dosen't respond for him too

Can you try our main business page which is:  www.techclinic.co.uk please.
December 21, 2013, 10:02:28 PM

Your ISP is blocking it.  I have no idea why Sad  please can you help investigate and call them when you can?
Activity: 194
December 21, 2013, 10:00:55 PM
December 21, 2013, 09:57:16 PM
The site works on my mobile network.

Then its your ISP at home.  It could just be a DNS fault on your PC too.  try clearing all cache and flush DNS.  You may need to speak to your internet provider too.
December 21, 2013, 09:56:08 PM
The site works on my mobile network.
December 21, 2013, 09:53:54 PM
that works

Your ISP is blocking it.  I'm curious on why.  Could you help me investigate please.  can you check if anyone else in Denmark is having the same problem please?
December 21, 2013, 09:52:17 PM
that works
Pages:
Jump to: