Pages:
Author

Topic: 'mintodev' scammer = Mohd Khairul Fahmi Samat - page 3. (Read 3484 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The guy mintodev is still online on forum.Shamelessly dealing with other members. Submit negative rep as well.

You might be the person who is just racist. This guy just got the work done, and then he says, he didnt like the work, and he says he want his refund back  without giving time.

And he is just using some stupid language when asking money. I never said, i will not give back, i just said, give me time to refund?

And this guy just acting like a kid, and you as well.

you are a liar. you said: "we never agreed for refund friend" (19/04) on skype. then you demanded more 0.15btc for my coin to continue with "genesis block" or you start the service just monday and make the coin whithout gen block. that is extortion.
before, when I paid 0.2btc to create the pool, you said the pool could only be installed changing the coin, then you demand me to pay more 0.3btc. my pool was created with same coin. it works fine.
stop lie and refund me!

He showed payment proof, I guess to help clear yourself out you should post conversation logs as well as the product you delivered -- whatever it may be.

Unsure what it is but seems as if theres some sort of dispute between you too.  We obviously just heard one side without you stating yours.
Take this to the dispute area and then post your proofs.  

Ok, how come i think that this guy will ask for refund, he has given me his teamviewer details, and i have worked in his computer, now this guy is just lying.

Anyways i am not much arguing about that. I just don't care that i worked for some stupid guy, i will refund his money, but the way he post is not good really. I never run away, nor i went offline. i am online all the time.

Is the way how people deal?

DO YOU WORK IN MY COMPUTER?? WHAT YOU DID?!!?!?!?!?
I can show what you did for 0.5BTC:

you said "the coin will be scam, be careful". but you are wrong because you didn't work on it and you will not work with it.

PLEASE! STOP LIE! Just refund me...
Activity: 56
The guy mintodev is still online on forum.Shamelessly dealing with other members. Submit negative rep as well.

You might be the person who is just racist. This guy just got the work done, and then he says, he didnt like the work, and he says he want his refund back  without giving time.

And he is just using some stupid language when asking money. I never said, i will not give back, i just said, give me time to refund?

And you might be the person who is piece of shit.
Take care

Atleast i don't disrepect other people without proof that they are shit.
He showed payment proof, I guess to help clear yourself out you should post conversation logs as well as the product you delivered -- whatever it may be.

Unsure what it is but seems as if theres some sort of dispute between you too.  We obviously just heard one side without you stating yours.

Ok, how come i think that this guy will ask for refund, he has given me his teamviewer details, and i have worked in his computer, now this guy is just lying.

Anyways i am not much arguing about that. I just don't care that i worked for some stupid guy, i will refund his money, but the way he post is not good really. I never run away, nor i went offline. i am online all the time.

Is the way how people deal?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

You might be the person who is just racist. This guy just got the work done, and then he says, he didnt like the work, and he says he want his refund back  without giving time.

And you might be the person who is piece of shit.
Take care
Activity: 5

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I would suggest you also start a thread in Scam Accusations about this so that he will be flagged if this is true. I'm not exactly sure what doxing him will do, what are you going to do with his dox?

Finally, as a word of advice be sure to use escrow - that way you can guarantee work is done and both sides will be happy.

thanks for tips.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
I would suggest you also start a thread in Scam Accusations about this so that he will be flagged if this is true. I'm not exactly sure what doxing him will do, what are you going to do with his dox?

Finally, as a word of advice be sure to use escrow - that way you can guarantee work is done and both sides will be happy.
mintodev - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mintodev-289795 - stole 0.5btc from me. he promised a pool for 0.2btc. then he demanded more 0.3btc to complete the service. After, he wanted more 0.15btc. He is a thief and he didn't refund my money.
Real info about him, here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mintodev-scammer-mohd-khairul-fahmi-samat-578244

Anyone know a way to hunt him in Malasya?
Pages:
Jump to: