Pages:
Author

Topic: mintpal keeping my btc? - page 2. (Read 1709 times)

Hox
Activity: 762
Merit: 299
October 14, 2014, 09:49:06 PM
There was a critical bug found in mintpal which has caused them to close the exchange temporarily, their "management" company Moolah also just filed for bankruptcy.

Mintpal is current looking for new "management" but I would avoid.
GPC
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 14, 2014, 08:49:12 PM
is this an exchange to avoid completely?
any links about their current position?
thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
October 14, 2014, 04:46:54 PM
sorry that this has happened to you guys, but everyone else should learn from this and NOT TRY to transfer BTC, but some alt and transfer that. 

If they don't have any more BTC or the BTC transfer line is a mile long use another currency.   

Get a relatively obscure coin that goes up and down like the tic and toc of a clock then buy on the tic then transfer and sell on the toc.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 14, 2014, 01:17:46 PM
I tried to send my btc from mint to a wallet, not much, but why keep it there when you can do shit with it. I had some alt coins transfers go through as usual, but btc not happening, no response from support and I think i see a problem. anyone else?

I have the same issue, hopefully it gets resolved soon.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
October 14, 2014, 12:50:42 PM
I tried to send my btc from mint to a wallet, not much, but why keep it there when you can do shit with it. I had some alt coins transfers go through as usual, but btc not happening, no response from support and I think i see a problem. anyone else?
Pages:
Jump to: