Pages:
Author

Topic: Miserydearia needs to return peoples accounts and bitcoins [Replied-In progress] - page 5. (Read 5945 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
A community announcement.

I have as much of a relationship with cryptoxchange as Jason Khanlar (miserydearia) does with intersango.
My previous post about Intersango/bitcoinconsultancy stems from a misunderstanding in that witcoin and miserydearia are listed on the front page of their companies website and for my statements about their involvement in a possible theft i apologise.

This does not solve the original issue however in that there is still people who would like access to their accounts from http://witcoin.com

On numerous occasions miserydearia has been offered vps hosting and support  in order to run the witcoin script and let people recover their accounts but has failed at every opportunity to do so. You have one last chance. You (again) have a vps for 30-60 days in which to run the script on and allow recovery of accounts and I suggest withdrawals only allowed. Whatever bitcoin is left over will go to the bitcoin100 charity drive.

In the end I do not control the witcoin wallet and I ask people to pressure the one who does to do the honourable and correct thing.
Pages:
Jump to: