Pages:
Author

Topic: Missed Kucoin and Binance coin? Get on Bibox Token before it goes up 10x!!! - page 2. (Read 910 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
COSS token on COSS exchange is the way to go
I agree wanna buy my bags full
Activity: 34
COSS token on COSS exchange is the way to go
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
I dont understand what I gain from holding the token. Is it similar to Kucoin where I get profit sharing, or is it similar to Binance where I get reduced fees?
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I felt a lot of regret missing the Binance coin surge. This was only made worse when I was looking at Kucoin, but decided not to invest because I was unsure if it would go up to the same magnitude. Now I am not going to miss out again, and you shouldn't either. Bibox Token is currently at $3.35 and I am sure that it will rise to the levels of Kucoin soon

Spreading FOMO... move away guys!
Activity: 179
There is only eth btc usdt and dai pair. no bix pair
unlike binance that have bnb pair
and kucoin that have kcs pair
Activity: 238
i'll look into it
but i need more information about his exchanger
since it has more local language than english
anyone have bad experience on this exchanger? is it legit?
i want to hear other opinion first
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Looks like there's another lottorey coin in I will accumulate some do you guys have target price for this? Is it good to trade in USD pair or the Btc pair? Hope to hear from you guys..
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
OPQ
I'm gonne buy some of these things... Not to much I think but just to be sure  Cheesy
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
That is exactly what i found out...was looking for the next  binance/ kucoin token lol
It skyrocketed within a few days, but my reservation is the same as you. I registered waiting for approval.

Maybe some people here have experience with this exchange? I like to ride this train before it is late  Grin
Activity: 2
Hello. i just  registered in Bibox exchange and put 0.2 in bibox token . it is very strange but althought i bought 947 bibox tokens and the current price in the site is 0.00020600 btc at my funds page shows me that i have in my account ≈ 0.14389065 BTC / 2253.74USD  !!!!  I am not sure if Bibox is a good choice after all , did someone else face the same issue. the site's support is in Chinese and i cant contact them!!!
Activity: 13
I felt a lot of regret missing the Binance coin surge. This was only made worse when I was looking at Kucoin, but decided not to invest because I was unsure if it would go up to the same magnitude. Now I am not going to miss out again, and you shouldn't either. Bibox Token is currently at $3.35 and I am sure that it will rise to the levels of Kucoin soon
Pages:
Jump to: