Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakenly received a deposit in bitcoin . what should I do? - page 2. (Read 1261 times)

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
that was my first intention , but : what happens if they take advantage of the situation and stay with the bitcoins ?
Who are "they"? Again, you should probably talk to support for the site.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I have an account on a page that buys and sells " bitcoin " . I never made ​​a deposit , and recently see a deposit of 4.19  bitcoins . I do not know the sender. What should I do?. What are the legal consecuencies if i spend it?
if someone just magically sent you 4.19, im pretty sure u are not in the fault, so dont worry about legal consequences, however if i were you i would wait for someone to contact you to tell you if it was a mistake or not.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have an account on a page that buys and sells " bitcoin " . I never made ​​a deposit , and recently see a deposit of 4.19  bitcoins . I do not know the sender. What should I do?. What are the legal consecuencies if i spend it?
On what site? Can you provide a transaction id for the deposit? There are probably no legal consequences of spending the Bitcoin, but just to be safe, you should probably contact the site's support.

that was my first intention , but : what happens if they take advantage of the situation and stay with the bitcoins ?
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
On what site? Can you provide a transaction id for the deposit? There are probably no legal consequences of spending the Bitcoin, but just to be safe, you should probably contact the site's support.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: