Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes hodlers make - page 5. (Read 1529 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 10, 2019, 10:11:02 AM
Well, this probably applies only to bitcoin. If we consider other coins, then buying a lot of coins at a low price, they can remain at this level for a very long time. Therefore, I buy at a low price you need to be very careful.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
May 10, 2019, 09:56:31 AM
Getting a small profit is highly recommended not only about profit but how you manage that profit and become more profitable not just hold, big profits are hard to find when waiting for a bullish.
The market is just too volatile now for us to just rely on holding benefits alone, there are so many profits we can take from time to time in this volatile market if we learn how to buy dip and sell high, every time there is a fluctuation.

Holding is not a bad idea too, at least we should not make those who are not strong enough to trade feel bad, everyone can not all be doing the same thing at the same time, but for those who are capable of trading shortly, then Holding is not the best answer to very good profit, we have to use the market volatility to enrich ourselves prior to the bull run.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
May 10, 2019, 01:16:53 AM
If you are a trader, be it long term of swing, you should never sell the news and use indicators. This will cause you bad decisions and caus you to enter the market too late. If perhaps you are a hodler, you shouldn't care about the price.
Activity: 774
Merit: 100
May 10, 2019, 12:40:58 AM
Hold this is not the best strategy for multiplying your profits. but what will you do when you bought a coin and it fell? Not everyone wants to sell themselves in a minus volume and choose the strike hold. I would advise you to make a purchase so that the average purchase price turned out better. In any case, the growth will be and the patient holder waits to restore the price of his coin. Main hold a good coins
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2019, 11:55:49 PM
Common mistakes hodlers make is it's emotions. Cutting loss during bearish market is the most common thing we usually do depending on our wants and needs. Newbies are most likely to do this mistakes. Buy low sell high is also the most common method we used from time to time. I agree to the fact that sometimes long time holding makes us lose the opportunity to make profit because of volatility.
Activity: 812
May 09, 2019, 11:21:40 PM
btc has mooned a little bit, and suddenly we have self claimed analyzers almost everywhere claiming bitcoin is going to 10,000$ in May itself , small time now and a little bearish they will moan again,

the time they suppose make small profit from the greens; they are busy forecasting

Note: Taking your profit does not mean selling your entire portfolio; it means taking profit; retaining your capital
You can always buy back the low

Well, they are predicting the bitcoin price, so they will creating the hype on it.
Many peoples will buy bitcoin if the price keep increasing, it is like a snowball effect.
But the real growth of bitcoin value should not be like that, it will have demands when it have more use cases.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 09, 2019, 09:03:09 PM
Mostly in sometimes cryptocurrency filled the mistakes of the matter of changing your life in sometimes selling in bad time makes the profit to be reduced and the future of yourself was totally nothing so a single differential make everything to be zero that's why I don't panic in any type of situation the problem with easily solved if you are a folder don't worry about the sudden changes.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
May 09, 2019, 07:50:31 PM
Panic and fear makes a person to change their decision very easily because in the beginning stage the decision will be made by us will be different to hold our investment for a long time but suddenly the market is not stable the mindset will definitely change because of here so it will not been changed by anyone we need to take rest then only the success will be possible for everyone otherwise nothing will be change your life
Activity: 700
May 09, 2019, 07:38:19 PM
HOLDING is a good thing, but when you hold too much you will start loosing. I have learned this the hard way. I held some coins for too long because of greed and I ended up loosing.
There are some time you need to sell and buy back to maximize your profits. While there are some times you have to sell and move on.
holding is indeed a good thing, but we also have to consider it, taking too long holding will make you lose the opportunity to make a
profit, in investment you can't just wait and hold, you have to sell when you make a profit and buy again to start a new investment
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
May 09, 2019, 06:24:21 PM
Well, today is still a good time to accumulate some severely underpriced coins. Surely when the money flows back to altcoins, your portfolio value will more than double.

It was always bad to invest during the extreme hype parabolic days. It was a time to sell.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
May 09, 2019, 06:13:52 PM
HOLDING is a good thing, but when you hold too much you will start loosing. I have learned this the hard way. I held some coins for too long because of greed and I ended up loosing.
There are some time you need to sell and buy back to maximize your profits. While there are some times you have to sell and move on.
Maybe you are holding those shit coins and it only has that high price because of the hypes that whales have made.
It actually there is no wrong of being a long term holder but it is important also to know what coins you have to hold, does it have a huge market volume, listed in known exchanges cause if not, you are just wasting your time holding them for nothing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
May 09, 2019, 06:00:58 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
May 09, 2019, 05:35:41 PM
Its not always bad to forecast but the most important thing is to chance on small opporturnities and maybe recover back some capitals and gain extra on top Most people just think of it and maybe require more before selling and thats point blank really bad
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 09, 2019, 05:25:10 PM
Simply, even if you turn on a banal fantasy, then you need to hold any token in the cryptocurrency market to its maximum price, I personally bought tokens of this project and will now wait for http://gexan.io/
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
May 09, 2019, 04:53:18 PM
I think, it is very easy to set up a strategy but there is difficulty  practically in take profit. Because market movements can even reverse the most logical strategies. If I didn't sell at the right time with more profit expectation, I may necessary to wait long. Of course, which cryptos in my wallet, my choices are somewhat dependent on it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
May 09, 2019, 04:25:36 PM
i think we must always adapt at every changing on market condition, and always learn from past so you can observe chance to get profit from short periode investment.
Activity: 350
May 09, 2019, 04:13:42 PM
I learnt this the hard way. While we believe in the project, invest and hold, whales are dumping their bag for 10 percent and moving to the next available coin. I have now learnt to take profits along with the whales
Activity: 490
May 09, 2019, 03:38:52 PM
Quite hilarious, it is glaring we see all those crypto analysts and forecasters come out when the market situation is in a boom season but as soon as the bear returns, they all go in hiding. Everyone is an expert in a bull season but the reverse is the same during the bear. Personally as soon as I notice or suspect a reverse trend in the market, I sell or buy dependening on the direction

The biggest mistake that all holders and other guys that work with the cryptocurrencies make is listening to people, who make some strange forecasts. One says crypto will Moon, the other affirms it will fall. Think yourself.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
May 09, 2019, 01:29:22 PM
One of biggest mistake is to store your funds in exchanges. Bitcoin exchanges get hacked each year, and it's always a insider hand they can never find out Then they spilt the profits and be happy and invesfprs cry. If you're dumb enough to leave your money in a exchange you can't complain.

Don't know why people are criticising Bitcoin even people who have fiat loose funds.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
May 09, 2019, 01:14:48 PM
Hodling at all times is a stupid strategy. Cryptocurrencies have an identifiable pattern of swinging between absolute despair and unrealistic euphoria. The right strategy is to be a contrarian. When they start hitting new all time highs and people are getting overly bullish it is time to sell and when everyone talking about how much they have fallen and it all may be over then this is the time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: