Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes That Make You Poor Poor In Cryptocurrency - page 33. (Read 6931 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
The most common that i make where in, it makes me poor in cryptocurrency and for sure a lot of people will relate to this, it is selling in a low price or during a market crash. It was in my newbie days that i always panic during a market crash and i just think that there is no good thing that will happen and it will just make me poor again so i sold my coins as fast as i can but now i already realize and doing the right way which is just being patient.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Apart from the mistakes you listed,there are some other mistakes we often commit which makes us poor in cryptocurrency.First one is buying the coins with no potential. Second is buying at high price and selling at low.Third one can be  the panic selling.By listening a false news about a coin or by observing a slight drop in the price, people often start selling there coins which makes them to face loss and leads to the overall drop  in the price of that coin.
Most common things that will make us poor in cryptocurrecy, are the three things that you're saying and that's right. Most of us buy a new coins without potential, due to thier false promises. Some of use but alternative coins in the wrong time. Some user are have no patience to wait and hold thier asset, they are going to panic selling without knowing the truth about the news they heard. That's the most wrong decision that made the user's or bitcoiners to be poor.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Apart from the mistakes you listed,there are some other mistakes we often commit which makes us poor in cryptocurrency.First one is buying the coins with no potential. Second is buying at high price and selling at low.Third one can be  the panic selling.By listening a false news about a coin or by observing a slight drop in the price, people often start selling there coins which makes them to face loss and leads to the overall drop  in the price of that coin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
And of course not being careful,
And do not study in a crypto before investing.
Many new comers have been losing and the reason for losing them and losing their investment. So before we get into this trend first let's know the possible risks we face
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
2. Electricity Billing Mining More
3. Lunes In Phishing Sites
4. Buy Coin With Rumors
5. Create a weak password
6. Steal With Stealth ICO

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

Those were what we called the risks in cryptocurrency. Several people were fall in one of those mistake, and there's obviously no guarantee for your coins to be protected in the crypto world.
Look there is nothing as perfect in the market because we do not have a concept of perfect market. So you just cannot blame crypto only because you see risk attached to your investment. Every asset that has a market has a hidden element of risk and can be out shined anytime by the arrival of a substitute with much more benefits so it is not only the crypto. Besides, there are ways in which you can keep your coins safe by keeping a strong password, investing in genuine coins, and having a backup plan.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
With cryptocurrency, you have to be careful with any fraud and theft. and usually many people who are caught in the losses in the world of crypto is:
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

With cryptocurrency, no bank or other institution or regulation will protect you in the event of a loss.

I agree with point number 4, many people who complain because of their loss by buying cryptocurrency, in they also make thread here, but it is clear because of their mistake to buy crypto with rumors, I often encounter it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
You should back up your important data no matter whether it is crypto or not. As for buy the rumor, it is usually the correct move to do, you should start buying the coin when there's rumor regarding it and sell it when the officially release the news, if you wait until the news is official then it's already late but don't forget to filter the rumor first.
I believe what make us poor in cryptocurrency is our greediness, lack of preparation, and impulsiveness. They lack knowledge on how to manage finances wisely, and tend to decide on things out of excitement and not value their earnings. We tend to be driven by our emotion and forget the essence of all the sacrifices and hardwork we exerted. We must learn to give importance in what we have and be patient with life as it is full of surprises, uncertainties, and challenges that hinder us from achieving our goals.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Most of the people cannot earn profit from cryptocurrency because they are earning through mining and the price is low which they cannot pay the amount of electricity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Good List but you missed the main one, it is GREED! That is one factor which makes us poor while investing in cryptos. I know a lot of people who had bought bitcoin during late 2017 and proudly announced that move in facebook with a lot of hashtags. All of them are in loss today. SOme of them even used their credit card to purchase bitcoin hoping to make astronomical profit to cover the credit card interest fees and enjoy with the rest of the money.

GREED is one factor that drives us towards unrealistic profit making businesses. If greed is the factor that drives your instinct, you are pretty much doomed before you even start.

GREED is the most difficult opponent to be successful by a person. Because of that GREED or in other words selfishness other people might be hurt about that attitude. And it may be the reason for failing in your dreams or what you want to get and your not be successful in life.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
You should back up your important data no matter whether it is crypto or not. As for buy the rumor, it is usually the correct move to do, you should start buying the coin when there's rumor regarding it and sell it when the officially release the news, if you wait until the news is official then it's already late but don't forget to filter the rumor first.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
In fact, no one is immune from mistakes, especially in such a relatively young market as a crypto-currency one.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

we must be careful in crypto currencies because there are many frauds. we must keep bitcoin wallets from being taken by hackers, do not put passwords carelessly because it will make thieves easy to do their actions to steal.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Thanks for reminding about this. Backing up private keys, passwords , etc. will definitely the most important of all for me, since i am still using mobile phone to access all my accounts. You touched my awareness as i read your thread, i am gonna start to duplicate all my significant data and informations or maybe print out my private infos as well.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The key is our wealth key!
Save your key to hold our wealth, losing the key means you lost your cryptocurrency!
The key is the most critical information, be careful to save!

Well it's not only about the keys, your wallet's pretty useless if you don't own that much crypro lol. What makes you poor would be poor decision making and letting your emotions take control. The number of people losing a lot in making trades are way more than those that had their wallets compromised.
Activity: 98
The key is our wealth key!
Save your key to hold our wealth, losing the key means you lost your cryptocurrency!
The key is the most critical information, be careful to save!
Activity: 51
It's now mistake it really happen in crypto currency you do not know how to pump and dump i guess it's time to buy or invest because the price is to low.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Those were what we called the risks in cryptocurrency. Several people were fall in one of those mistake, and there's obviously no guarantee for your coins to be protected in the crypto world.
Activity: 644
1. Not Backup Key
4. Buy Coin With Rumors

Yes you are right about that. I remember when I forgot my keys and I also do not have any back ups, I was Distraught that time and I do not know what to do. I search on google how can I retrieve it but nothing accurate answer I get, then I contact the technical support of my wallet and I explain what happened and they help me to retrieve my keys.Now, I keep my back up keys written so that even if I accidentally deleted it again I still have a back up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
My first mistake in this business was I got sick and tired easily on the pump-and-dump system of the coin I hold, so I sold it when it pump a little, not foreseeing that it would be bring me big buck if only I hold it. Another was unawareness of the sites I visit (I didn’t meticulously look at the URLs nor bookmark sites that I frequently visit), so I fell a victim of phishing. Had I realized all these earlier, I should have been rich by now.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
the most important factor in my opinion is an incorrect evaluation of time and emotion. In the crypt world, it is customary to think in terms of months and weeks. And the month is considered as a long-term category. This can be explained by the fact that the market is still very young and often unpredictable.
Pages:
Jump to: