Pages:
Author

Topic: Mistakes when trade coin - page 7. (Read 22463 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
May 08, 2018, 01:47:13 PM
The mistake of trading bitcoin is to choose the wrong time to sell your bitcoin at low prices. You have to be patient and wait for the opportunity to trade coin in your pocket, buy them at low prices and sell them at high prices is the most important thing. To do that, you have to combine many of your existing skills.

But the fact that there's still some that didn't know when to have a good entry and exit point. So let's make it simple, sell when you at least profited like have a target percentage and buy at ladderized like buy with just 40% of your capital and 30% and so on and so forth,in short don't go all in. In this way you can minimize your losses and maximize your profit.

The biggest mistake for me is to deal with a single coin. Do not resist to get many of the altcoins - it will give you more chances that you will be not a loser.

Not just in a one basket take it to any other coin that are having potential this may also have to be more practical take all the chance to be trade with a profit everyday.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 01:18:24 PM
The mistake of trading bitcoin is to choose the wrong time to sell your bitcoin at low prices. You have to be patient and wait for the opportunity to trade coin in your pocket, buy them at low prices and sell them at high prices is the most important thing. To do that, you have to combine many of your existing skills.

But the fact that there's still some that didn't know when to have a good entry and exit point. So let's make it simple, sell when you at least profited like have a target percentage and buy at ladderized like buy with just 40% of your capital and 30% and so on and so forth,in short don't go all in. In this way you can minimize your losses and maximize your profit.

The biggest mistake for me is to deal with a single coin. Do not resist to get many of the altcoins - it will give you more chances that you will be not a loser.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 04:39:19 AM
In fact, such mistakes are very common in trading strategies in the crypto market. In fact, we do not control the process and the difficulty to know the proper time to sell. The psychology of business people is the problem of profit.

This is the beauty and major drawback of the crypto market that you never can predict exactly the future course of your coins. We all know that there are a huge lot of people who lost good amount of money for being impatient in trading. What I feel is that we should sell off our coins when we are earning 10 x profits from them. This is the only strategy to ensure that we are making certain profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
May 06, 2018, 08:16:10 AM
I want to add some point about stop loss , Using stop loss is a good idea but don't put your stop loss too narrow , Most of the times retrace passes the narrow stop loss and usually it comes with losing money!
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 06, 2018, 07:43:10 AM
Yes that right, i have did all that mistake. Greedy is human nature that really difficult to control it. Not use stop loss is my biggest second mistake, become professional trader need long process not to increasing the knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis, but long process to  to manage our emotions. I did same mistake everytimes because this human nature is really hard to manage it.
Yes, we can't control our emotions panic selling our coin is a mistake because we can get losses.As a trader, be aware and presence of mind as always before trading think at first what will happen so that not to regrets.Don't be clamsy when trading because its hard to recover losses.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
May 06, 2018, 04:04:20 AM
Yes that right, i have did all that mistake. Greedy is human nature that really difficult to control it. Not use stop loss is my biggest second mistake, become professional trader need long process not to increasing the knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis, but long process to  to manage our emotions. I did same mistake everytimes because this human nature is really hard to manage it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 05, 2018, 06:09:50 PM
Do not trade against the trend. This is only for the experienced.
Manage risks. The goal is not only to make a profit, but also to avoid losses.
Do not use borrowed money.
Manage emotions. It is necessary to keep a diary of the trader with the analysis of trades.
These things seem to be simple but difficult to do for new entrants to the market so I think that in order to do well and succeed in the cryptocurrency market, investors need a lot of time. to experience with it. Learn from experienced marketers, which is great to help you succeed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 05:13:49 PM
I think that he main mistakes are those that are made because of the lack of knowledge and basic skills of trading as well as an inability to stop. Don't be a gambler when trading and everything will be fine
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
May 05, 2018, 02:40:17 PM
The main mistake of most newcomers is selling on the drawdown of bitcoin. The main thing is to wait for the right moment, the market is cyclical.
They would never make that mistake of buying at the peak when they are learned but since most traders today always skip that part and they are always in a rush to make money which is the idea they got about trading rather than holding, then they flop badly and end up losing all, only to come crying and telling us how trading is worse. One will never do well in any profession as long as the person is not skillful. Trading is a profession and until people realize that, they will never stop making silly mistakes when trading.

As for me, the biggest mistake is trying to find easiest and fastest ways to gain profits, that may be crucial.
If you are good in finding easier and fastest way to make profits by buying and selling any coins then there could not be any mistake in your way of trading. It is not possible for all the times but time to time you may get such chances to make use of them.
Persistence/Patience would really be the main factor or needed on doing trading because these things will help you out to avoid such decisions and might able to avoid on getting wreck or suffer big loss when you do start up.Always mind on searching things related to this one because if you are that type of person you will easily learned up and have awareness on this trading world.Mistakes might cant really be fully avoided but somehow we can able to less the risk basing on what we have learned.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 06:53:59 AM
Do not trade against the trend. This is only for the experienced.
Manage risks. The goal is not only to make a profit, but also to avoid losses.
Do not use borrowed money.
Manage emotions. It is necessary to keep a diary of the trader with the analysis of trades.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
May 05, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
The main mistake of most newcomers is selling on the drawdown of bitcoin. The main thing is to wait for the right moment, the market is cyclical.
They would never make that mistake of buying at the peak when they are learned but since most traders today always skip that part and they are always in a rush to make money which is the idea they got about trading rather than holding, then they flop badly and end up losing all, only to come crying and telling us how trading is worse. One will never do well in any profession as long as the person is not skillful. Trading is a profession and until people realize that, they will never stop making silly mistakes when trading.

As for me, the biggest mistake is trying to find easiest and fastest ways to gain profits, that may be crucial.
If you are good in finding easier and fastest way to make profits by buying and selling any coins then there could not be any mistake in your way of trading. It is not possible for all the times but time to time you may get such chances to make use of them.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 04, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
Our mistake is to sell the coin at a fairly cheap price. They may increase in the future, but because of fear, we have decided to sell them at such prices. That mistake led to the regret of many.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 04, 2018, 06:51:49 AM
Being in a haste and having lack of knowledge is what most newbies face whenever they get into investment. I have even found myself in such position several times when I was still a noob. Despite I had no experience as of then, I still rushed into investments due to the price is going high and I feel like I’m already late and losing.

It’s not easy to control yourself, it takes time before you will be able resist the urge of rushing everything. As  for being greedy, nope, I’ve never been greedy when it comes to whether online or offline investments, I do mind how much I’m investing cause I don’t trust anyone.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
May 03, 2018, 07:00:52 PM
Activity: 271
May 03, 2018, 06:41:13 PM
Activity: 224
May 03, 2018, 06:03:17 PM
Activity: 215
May 03, 2018, 04:38:37 PM
In fact, such mistakes are very common in trading strategies in the crypto market. In fact, we do not control the process and the difficulty to know the proper time to sell. The psychology of business people is the problem of profit.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 03, 2018, 05:26:20 PM
Learned my mistake from being too hasty. There should be really faith in one project if you really supported it from the start.
I have a bad look or a bad knowledge about the token that came from outsidr and sold it for a good price. (That's what I thought)

Then a sudden bull came from that coin making it triple in terms of USD exchange.
Good thing I bought back before it went there but I dont have that much amount anymore.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
May 03, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
when trading, usually the wrong person's mistake in analyzing coins including sennior is the same, but the key in trading is patience. if you do not have it, you will run errors continuously
Pages:
Jump to: