Pages:
Author

Topic: MMXVI - SWAP - EGAME - POS - Master Nodes - InstantTXs 🔷 4,000,000M Coins 🔷 - page 2. (Read 4498 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

WARNING: 2017-05-09 MMXVI will moved to a brand new blockchain
in order to support the new feature announced in the coming weeks
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
Amazingly optimistic about this new takeover announcement.

Hashpower is a dead pool.
The coin has been delisted from C-Cex.

So great start about fact checking the state of play about this announcement.

I assume we have a quick and easy wallet patch that means we can automatically connect to seed nodes.

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
Hey placebo, did you took over your own coin!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Happy new year for all MMXVI investors.
this one person on yobit with this big amount, how many coins he have?
90% or more? Now start a takeover and a few hours later he destroy this with his fcking play.
we need a blockexplorer. i will see how many coins this one person have. unbelievible......

ya im down for a relaunch, but not if were all just gonna add value to some stealth whales bag :/

maybe a fork? or something, cause ya, no way man haha.

Other than that cool to see this, i like Argon2, pretty fair algo imo Smiley

Argon2 is pretty nice.

where is the explorer of this coin? thanks

There is none. I just took it over a few days ago.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
90% or more? Now start a takeover and a few hours later he destroy this with his fcking play.
we need a blockexplorer. i will see how many coins this one person have. unbelievible......

ya im down for a relaunch, but not if were all just gonna add value to some stealth whales bag :/

Argon2 is pretty nice.

where is the explorer of this coin? thanks

Argon2 is pretty nice.
Activity: 121
I like boobies (o)(o)
Which is why a beta platform should really be shown first before a crowfunding, this way investors aren't investing to nothing but aproduct that is almost done and only needs to be refine.

Everything i see this time are scams. Devs showing their faces on video pitch still manages to scam people so what options do we have?
there is no necessary to take over a dead coin , why ?  we do not need more bullshit  ,

Its for the bagholders.. they need to pass their bags onto someone else. Revived coins never do well at first. Everyone knows its a PnD.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
Which is why a beta platform should really be shown first before a crowfunding, this way investors aren't investing to nothing but aproduct that is almost done and only needs to be refine.

Everything i see this time are scams. Devs showing their faces on video pitch still manages to scam people so what options do we have?
there is no necessary to take over a dead coin , why ?  we do not need more bullshit  ,
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 770
This coin was suppose to be about an epic space game. The Dev only showed Twp pictures of  "screenshots" for proof. All lies from the start and I knew it. I never expected there to be a game. I know you not going to make a game you just taking over the coon but why ?

and still the dev will hype the game, obviously someone bought all the coins cheap start a new ann and now dump the coins.

I found it quite interesting that Placebo hype this coins so much, same promises like Jobs Coin and many other before it.

Don't end up with the bag.

I would expect better of placebo. I always knew this was bs. How can two pictures be a game ? I can also find pictures and say I'm making a game. Any idiot can. Yea like jobs you were suppose to be able to buy apple products what happened to that ? You need to be taken very seriously if you plan on doing things like that. That's why when devs say this and that I'm like yea sure shown us dont tell us.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
any updates? the coin is being dumped hard?!! is this scam?
Activity: 154
This is my way, this is my path.
This coin was suppose to be about an epic space game. The Dev only showed Twp pictures of  "screenshots" for proof. All lies from the start and I knew it. I never expected there to be a game. I know you not going to make a game you just taking over the coon but why ?

and still the dev will hype the game, obviously someone bought all the coins cheap start a new ann and now dump the coins.

I found it quite interesting that Placebo hype this coins so much, same promises like Jobs Coin and many other before it.

Don't end up with the bag.
Activity: 770
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Activity: 172
Developer at TheCryptoChat
relaunching?!

This coin is all over the trollbox currently, probably because the pumping and dumping happening with it

Does this really have a future though?!
Pages:
Jump to: