Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNB]💰 MoneyBagCoin X11+POS+MasterNodes 💰 - page 10. (Read 12678 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
MoneyBagCoin Dev. and team members,

please dont skip my problem, it must your wallet bug, and make me lost coins. what can I do now? how can I get my coins back? I am using the new version of wallet now with over 4000 coins.

some coins I mined or bought from some exchange sites, and if it is not a real coins, why my newest version wallet can receive it?? it must the wallet problem, how can I get my lost coins?? I bought over 1000 coins too. where is my coins?? scam??

you guys just telling me it is fake coins, but fake coins can received by a real wallet. is it ridiculous ??

then it must a fake wallet too. I have over 10 different coins and wallets, no coins like MNB, I need get back my money. it is unbelievable. no one will accept it.

You are on a fork!!
update the wallet, stop it and Delete all on C:\Users\\Appdata\Roaming\MoneyBagCoin EXCEPT wallet.dat, reopen and wait for resync, maybe all of your coins will be lost because are on a wrong chain.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Wallet doesn't make a difference.  Let's take the mined coins.  Are they in your wallet?  If yes they came from a pool on the same fork you are one (the wrong one).
If you bought coins on an exchange and sent them to your address and they didn't show up, those are on the right fork.

There are no bugs in the wallet.  The wallet is a wallet.  You are on the wrong blockchain.

If you think I'm handing you a line of shit then do this.

Close your wallet.  Rename your moneybagcoin folder to moneybagcoinold.  open that and copy your wallet.dat file.

Open client, it will create a new folder and wallet.dat, after the wallet gets synced, close the wallet, delete the wallet.dat that was created and replace it with the copy of yours.

Any coin on the correct fork should now be there.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
No, I am not a member of the team, I am a person that has been mining for many years.

I am not telling you to delete your wallet, you should NEVER delete your wallet file.  I'm telling you to resync the blockchain.

Again, if the coins were mined on a fork, they really are not there.  No one is going to refund you any coins if you were mining on the wrong fork.  If you sent coins to an exchange and they never were received, it's because you are not on the correct blockchain.

I am done trying to help you, it is clear that you are too fucking stubborn to listen.

you seems no listen to me too, I am now using the new version wallet, MoneyBagCoin Team have a responsibility to make sure the wallet no any bug. I already use the update version and got this big bug will lost all my coins.

and I have 2 type of coins, mine and trade, I had around 3000 coins mined, 1000 coins bought, If I listen to you, all my coins will gone and no any record, it is a wallet bug,not my fault, I repeat many times, wallet bugs mislead me. got it?

I need MoneyBagCoin Team to help..
legendary
No, I am not a member of the team, I am a person that has been mining for many years.

I am not telling you to delete your wallet, you should NEVER delete your wallet file.  I'm telling you to resync the blockchain.

Again, if the coins were mined on a fork, they really are not there.  No one is going to refund you any coins if you were mining on the wrong fork.  If you sent coins to an exchange and they never were received, it's because you are not on the correct blockchain.

I am done trying to help you, it is clear that you are too fucking stubborn to listen.

please dont skip my problem, it must your wallet bug, and make me lost coins. what can I do now? how can I get my coins back? I am using the new version of wallet now with over 4000 coins.

some coins I mined or bought from some exchange sites, and if it is not a real coins, why my newest version wallet can receive it?? it must the wallet problem, how can I get my lost coins?? I bought over 1000 coins too. where is my coins?? scam??

you guys just telling me it is fake coins, but fake coins can received by a real wallet. is it ridiculous ??

then it must a fake wallet too. I have over 10 different coins and wallets, no coins like MNB, I need get back my money. it is unbelievable. no one will accept it.

Go to help, debug window and tell us what your wallet sees as current number of blocks.  Should be around 40432

it is not 40432, I download the wallet in your link post in first page,
https://github.com/MoneyBagCoin/MoneyBagCoin/releases/tag/1.1.0.0

as you can see, it is the version 1.1 , your wallet got some bugs that I can receive money, mislead me to mine and buy coins to this wallet. how can I get my money back?

https://i.imgur.com/IUiC3uy.jpg

It looks llike your wallet is on a fork.  You have the right wallet, it's on a bad fork.  There was a pool posted that didn't update it's wallet.

The way to fix it is to delete everything except the wallet.dat and your config file.  Let the blockchain resync.

Any coins from the bad fork will be gone.  As long as you are mining on a bad fork, your wallet will show coins, but if you try sending them to an exchange that is on the right fork they will never show up.

I know I'm on the right fork, I can send and receive coins from the pool and exchange.

Ask any miner who has been around, we have all mined a bad fork and thought we lost coins, just turns out we never had that in the first place

are you a member of the MoneyBagCoin Team??

you seems didn't give me a good way to solve my problem, you just tell me delete all my coins and restart again, i can not accept this and no one will accept this.

it is the wallet a bugs to mislead me.. how can I get my coins back?? you guys of MoneyBagCoin Team have a responsibility to make sure the wallet no any bug. I already use the update version.

as you can see, it is the version 1.1 , your wallet got some bugs that I can receive money, mislead me to mine and buy coins to this wallet. how can I get my money back?

legendary

Go to help, debug window and tell us what your wallet sees as current number of blocks.  Should be around 40432

It looks llike your wallet is on a fork.  You have the right wallet, it's on a bad fork.  There was a pool posted that didn't update it's wallet.

The way to fix it is to delete everything except the wallet.dat and your config file.  Let the blockchain resync.

Any coins from the bad fork will be gone.  As long as you are mining on a bad fork, your wallet will show coins, but if you try sending them to an exchange that is on the right fork they will never show up.

I know I'm on the right fork, I can send and receive coins from the pool and exchange.

Ask any miner who has been around, we have all mined a bad fork and thought we lost coins, just turns out we never had that in the first place

legendary

Activity: 128
What is the webiste of this coin ? if this coin doesn't have a webiste or twiter account how do you plan to list it on coinmarketcap ?
Activity: 353
Merit: 10
Multipools aims to be a provider of pools for multiple algorithms and coins in order to help with general blockchain decentralization and bring lower fees to our mining community.

Welcome to our MNB Coin Pool.

As a launching promotion we will keep the fees at 0.5% for 7 days. After that the fees will be 1% with random happy hours of 0%

Pool URL:

Specs:
  • Dedicated Server
  • DDoS Protection
  • User Friendly Interface
  • Payments when every block arrives
  • Server Located in Europe
  • 1% fee
  • NiceHash mining supported

Please feel free to share your feedback with us and we are more than welcome to review it and improve our service.\

Send us your feedback to:

Come chat with us on:

Now let’s mine!

ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-moneybagcoin-multipools-new-pool-05-fee-for-1-week-1-after-2721756
Activity: 17
are the coins from southxchange.com good ? or fake ?

I received coins from SouthExchange.
me too, this exchange is NOT a scam

True.

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/MNB/BTC is OK to buy MNB. It is trusted.
Activity: 36

me too, this exchange is NOT a scam
Activity: 17
Perfect news my friend!!!

Keep going ! This coin is going to the Sky !  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary

What is the webiste of this coin ? if this coin doesn't have a webiste or twiter account how do you plan to list it on coinmarketcap ?
Activity: 42

Cannot receive MNB? why?

then it must a fake wallet too. I have over 10 different coins and wallets, no coins like MNB, I need get back my money. it is unbelievable. no one will accept it. Angry
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
REMEMBER!!
Don't use these pools!!!

SpeedMining the reward is only 40MNB on it!! (SCAM?)

Mpos-Pools   they are on a fork because they don't updated the wallet

Pages:
Jump to: