Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNC] Official MinCoin Re-Launch - New Wallet, Website, Forum, Tools, Pool - page 3. (Read 19285 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
nice wallet !

hehe very nice indeed Smiley you check alll features? Smiley seems reasonable and intuitive Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Mincoin has just released a new informational video on youtube go check it out HERE (HOT!!!)
legendary

Amazing Trading Volume 960btc !!  Shocked

FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!  Cool

it is awesome till it is pumped...

Smiley

I hope bubble wont break for you.

Regards.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
good job!
MinCoin now on my investment coins list...
legendary
New Mincoin Mac OSX wallet for download
legendary
Congratulations to Darkoc Grin Darkoc is trader at MCXnow Trading Platform and just for beating everyone else to buy the first coin over the value of Maxcoins' current value. He won 1btc as a giveaway  Shocked
Well done Darkoc.

There is always something going on at MCXnow Trading Platform or at Mincoins' Reddit i just love it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
liked

Wohoo, we just announced the second winner! 2 more winners to go! Good luck everyone!

good luck! Smiley

this is such a fun!
legendary
Wohoo, we just announced the second winner! 2 more winners to go! Good luck everyone!

good luck! Smiley

this is such a fun!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I just found it now so will enter and join in the fun. I think this is a great coin and I really love your website. I found you by chance through another blogger! This is good that the word is getting out and about for such good COINAGE. Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Activity: 39

We are about to launch (in 3 months) our new game. We support MinCoin to access the game and make in-game purchases.

Mark Lane's Logs: Project H.U.M.A.N. features a completely new game concept. You might like it. Check on the link below...

And we also need help to complete and release this project. We started a crowdfunding campaign, exclusively in crypto-currencies! Everyone who donates get some perks in return.

You can know more about the game and the campaign here: http://www.zorean.com/funding/cryptocoin.php?coin=mincoin

We're a indie game team so we need all the promotion we can get. We have prepared some banners you can use to promote this cryptocoin and the game at the same time. See the link above.

Thanks!
Activity: 29
Just hit 500 likes!  Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
**** Facebook Giveaway Announcement ****

We will be running a giveaway on Facebook, if you want to participate the first step is to like our page here: https://www.facebook.com/mincoinio

This giveaway is really simple, below are the rules:

1. Once you like our page, you'll have the chance to win some Free MinCoins.
2. There will be 4 winners in total for this giveaway.
3. Each winner will be randomly selected to get a fixed number of coins.

How we pick up winners

We will randomly pick 1 winner, if they are between the 100th and 300th like on our page (25 MinCoins)    Shocked
300-500. .... (50)    Shocked
500-700. ..... (75)    Shocked
700-1000. ...... (100)   Shocked

We will PM winners via facebook asking for their wallet address to receive their free coins...Too easy right?

This giveaway ends once we hit 1,000 likes on our facebook page. Stay tuned for more giveaways!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Relaunch is great, but the real key is high-volume, instant trading on a reliable platform.

I'm not associated with them in any way except for being pretty happy and amazed that depositing, transferring, and executing buys/sells doesn't have to be a completely frustrating process like it is on most other exchanges.

You want to trade some mincoin without any hassle or BS, check out https://mcxnow.com/

(no referral code in there or anything, just sharing the awesomeness of someone who finally got an altcoin exchange right).
legendary
What's the block reward halving schedule?

There is none, son.
Its 2mnc 1440 times a day for the next 9 years
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 373
Merit: 506
What's the block reward halving schedule?
Pages:
Jump to: