Pages:
Author

Topic: [MNS]|Mantis|X11|PoW/PoS|MantisReward|MantisUI2.0|MantisChat - page 38. (Read 56011 times)

legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I must admit MantisWeb has me intrigued - I am looking forward to more details. Might be too soon to call it, but this coin does seem to be breaking from the trend of new coins pushing nothing but "anon" as their selling point.

TOR etc will be included in the Mantis 2.0 UI update on the roadmap, but we do not see it as a selling point as every coin has it these days. We would just like to have TOR etc available to all users as an optional choice.

More information will be posted soon about MantisWeb, awaiting other devs to come online!

thanks for the sneak peak  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I must admit MantisWeb has me intrigued - I am looking forward to more details. Might be too soon to call it, but this coin does seem to be breaking from the trend of new coins pushing nothing but "anon" as their selling point.

TOR etc will be included in the Mantis 2.0 UI update on the roadmap, but we do not see it as a selling point as every coin has it these days. We would just like to have TOR etc available to all users as an optional choice.

More information will be posted soon about MantisWeb, awaiting other devs to come online!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Mantis Coin Dice Game Play Now

http://altcoinix.com/game/MTS/

Awesome work yavuzc78! Have passed on your Mantis address for payment of bounty!

Edit: Nethash around 90gh/s get in quick its slowly rising!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 230
Been talking with the Dev, seems really cool and want's this to be a successful coin. I have talked to many of the scam Devs (if they are not the same person) on IRC, and this Dev does not have any of the same Vibes!
We solve the problem very fast. Probably old wallet corrupted wallet.dat file.
Thank You for fast response...
SolarFox

restart your wallet with  -salvagewallet flag

"Mantis-qt.exe --salvagewallet"

That should work also! If anyone else has any problems please let us know.
Nethash slowly increasing to around 50+ gh/s again, everyones getting their Mantis. If you haven't already check out our roadmap/timeline preview check it out below!

We are working on getting a preview out about MantisWeb for you all too, so stay tuned.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
SolarFox

restart your wallet with  -salvagewallet flag

"Mantis-qt.exe --salvagewallet"
SolarFox

No problem SolarFox glad we could sort it! Hope everythings working smoothly now.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
SolarFox
Please fix Wallet. I have 49 wallets and this is ONLY one what make errors.
Error pop-up when i try to send coins or add address to address book. Error pop-up: C++ error bla bla contact dev bla bla.

Have you re downloaded the wallet from the main post, we fixed some errors some users were having.

If the problems persist can you pm us or jump on IRC and we will help you out.

Yes i redownload new one yesterday. Than load and sync but like i say. When i try to send coins.. GG crash.

I even reinstalled c++ 2010, 2012, 2013 all 64 and x86 Maybe you still using 2008 or 2005?

Can you try redownloading this one http://mantiscoin.com/win-v1.0.1.zip and delete your old wallet. (not wallet.dat)

Delete all files in %appdata%\Mantis (Keep wallet.dat) and try re sync the chain and see if that works.

The updated wallet has solved issues for everyone else so far.

*Edit : Also try restarting your computer, if all else fails we will look into it and try reproduce ourselves.

Done all that delete thing. Synced wallet again. But same problem. Now i try also VvXx wallet and few more wallets to be sure, copy address in clipboard, deleted address book created again and they all work, no crash.

Now i found a solution....
When i remove my wallet.dat file from appdata/roaming/Mantis to other location. Start wallet and ALL WORK, added my C-cex address to address book also...
So problem is in that old wallet.dat created with old wallet... But my coins are there not in new one.. kek

Sounds like the old wallet may have been corrupted, as nothing was changed in the new wallet other than how it was compiled.

Can you pm us how much you lost/a new wallet address and we can try rectify it for you!
Error pop-up when i try to send coins or add address to address book. Error pop-up: C++ error bla bla contact dev bla bla.

Have you re downloaded the wallet from the main post, we fixed some errors some users were having.

Yes i redownload new one yesterday. Than load and sync but like i say. When i try to send coins.. GG crash.

I even reinstalled c++ 2010, 2012, 2013 all 64 and x86 Maybe you still using 2008 or 2005?

Can you try redownloading this one http://mantiscoin.com/win-v1.0.1.zip and delete your old wallet. (not wallet.dat)

Delete all files in %appdata%\Mantis (Keep wallet.dat) and try re sync the chain and see if that works.

*Edit : Also try restarting your computer, if all else fails we will look into it and try reproduce ourselves.

Done all that delete thing. Synced wallet again. But same problem. Now i try also VvXx wallet and few more wallets to be sure, copy address in clipboard, deleted address book created again and they all work, no crash.

Now i found a solution....
When i remove my wallet.dat file from appdata/roaming/Mantis to other location. Start wallet and ALL WORK, added my C-cex address to address book also...
So problem is in that old wallet.dat created with old wallet... But my coins are there not in new one.. kek

This image is from 2 days but it`s same error with some coins in it.
Lol! here in USA we use Month Day Year... Was thinking December! DAMN! You expect people to wait that long!

So far looks good.

We have updated to avoid confusion, don't worry its a lot sooner than december!
Activity: 230
Lol! here in USA we use Month Day Year... Was thinking December! DAMN! You expect people to wait that long!

So far looks good.

Hi guys just a quick update, below is a basic road map with timeline of what we are aiming for!
This does not include all features/work we are developing for but a basic idea of where we are heading.
More information on MantisWeb should be posted up later on today/tonight. In the mean time get some Mantis before PoW stage runs out!

http://i.imgur.com/eoQ076x.png
Pages:
Jump to: