Pages:
Author

Topic: Mobcoin (MOB) - X11 PoW/PoS - Smooth launch! 19900 blocks to mine! - BITTREX! - page 5. (Read 22696 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Yesterday i bought all the sell walls lower then 27 sats during the whole day ( love to work on a office Cheesy ) but who got the tinny brains to dont stop selling lower then the 27 sats? Just sell for 27 or higher.. price can easy go up to 50-100 sats this weekend.. But not if somebody is that stupid to sell 24/7 for lower then the 27 sats..

50? hahaha there are only 15 million coins. try 1k

Hahaha 40 already. 1K is not so impossible.

yea if we all hold and slowly let go around 500 to start a volume rise we could hit 3-5k if we work together. not likely just saying haha

DUMP ON ME PLEASE HAHA Roll Eyes

If you all work together?  What do you mean by that?  Nobody but a few of you guys cares anything about this coin so if you all buy and sell from each other trying to pump this someone's going to get left holding then bag.  That's what happens with these coins that have absolutely nothing to offer.
Activity: 462
I will hold too. I´m also buying more. Wink

EDIT: Buy support is rising. Sweet

Great. No one is dumping. It is also good sign.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I will hold too. I´m also buying more. Wink

EDIT: Buy support is rising. Sweet
Yesterday i bought all the sell walls lower then 27 sats during the whole day ( love to work on a office Cheesy ) but who got the tinny brains to dont stop selling lower then the 27 sats? Just sell for 27 or higher.. price can easy go up to 50-100 sats this weekend.. But not if somebody is that stupid to sell 24/7 for lower then the 27 sats..

yea if we all hold and slowly let go around 500 to start a volume rise we could hit 3-5k if we work together. not likely just saying haha

I will hold. Waiting for 1k.   Cool
Activity: 392

legendary
2765 blocks left to the end of POW.

Price is already rising. We just hit 35 sat.
Guys don´t buy this...... who is gonna dump on my buy orders.  Tongue

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
thnx..looks like a weekend pump is coming

Well i think i was the one who was buying all the sell orders lower then 27 sats (bittrex), but somebody dont stop creating sell walls lower then the 27..
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
where is the fucking dev?
legendary
Activity: 1223
thnx..looks like a weekend pump is coming
how many blocks left???

3480 Blocks left.
So.... 3480 x 60 (sec)=208800 seconds
(208800/60)/60= 58 hours     Smiley
how many blocks left???
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Good luck with your coins
Seems nothing unique
Tomorow is the end of POW.
On twiter there is writen : "If you only knew, we would have to kill you!"

So I will take a risk and going to be a bagholder. (it isn´t hard at this price)
Dev couldn´t make any money ot this, there was also smooth launch.
Fair distribution.

It doesn´t look so bad from my point of view.  Huh

great call. its on the floor...buy time
legendary
Tomorow is the end of POW.
On twiter there is writen : "If you only knew, we would have to kill you!"

So I will take a risk and going to be a bagholder. (it isn´t hard at this price)
Dev couldn´t make any money ot this, there was also smooth launch.
Fair distribution.

It doesn´t look so bad from my point of view.  Huh
Maybe dev is busy and this coin is not end of pow . It's a good time to buy cheap coin
I like you. You are so full of hope.  Grin LMAO

price is rising sweet Cheesy

good job dev's, keep up the good work
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Maybe dev is busy and this coin is not end of pow . It's a good time to buy cheap coin
I like you. You are so full of hope.  Grin LMAO
Pages:
Jump to: