Pages:
Author

Topic: Mobile Gaming (ALL) Thread - page 2. (Read 280 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
October 07, 2023, 06:37:20 PM
I haven't heard much about Fighting games around here, although I'm a fan of Tekken and Mortal Kombat.

The last MOBA game I played was:

1. Mobile Legends: Bang bang >> I'm still playing it up to this day because there are numerous events to earn free skins. Plus, it's Moonton's 7th anniversary as the developer of Mobile Legends, so there are plenty of exciting events.
2. LOL Wild Rift >> I played it last month but haven't touched it lately because it doesn't quite match my preferred gameplay and UI.

Puzzle games are my go-to when I have to wait in line or endure something boring.

1. Sudoku >> It really gets my brain working, and sometimes it gives me a headache.
2. Tetris >> I often play this while waiting in long store lines or for food delivery.
3. Brain it On >> It's a fun puzzle game that I frequently turn to when I'm feeling tired.

My nostalgic game is Metal Slug, and I've already reached 100k+ in character power. I love MS PvP mode that involves 3 characters + 1 vehicle. Strategy and quick hand movements are crucial to climb up the ranks.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 07, 2023, 10:27:32 AM
Clash of Clans
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
October 06, 2023, 11:26:25 AM
You missed the Strategy games

A strategy game or strategic game is a game (e.g. a board game) in which the players' uncoerced, and often autonomous, decision-making skills have a high significance in determining the outcome. Almost all strategy games require internal decision tree-style thinking, and typically very high situational awareness.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_game

Some recent Strategy mobile games I found (tho some of these aren't new):
  • Hades Star
  • Eve Echoes
  • Kingdom Rush (All of its various versions)

Old ones that I've played before:
  • Clash of Clans
  • Clash Royale
  • Plague Inc.

RPG Mobile Games I recently played:
  • Diablo Immortal
  • Undecember
  • Eternium
  • Evoland
  • Genshin Impact
  • Sky: Children of the Light
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
October 04, 2023, 10:45:07 AM
with the increasing popularity of mobile games, i think it's important to create a thread discussing them, there are several types of games that can be played on mobile and I'm sure there are many members on this forum who also play them.

The following are the types of mobile games.

MOBA is an abbreviation for "Multiplayer Online Battle Arena". League of Legends is an example of a MOBA.
[1]

A battle royale game is an online multiplayer video game genre that blends last-man-standing gameplay with the survival, exploration and scavenging elements of a survival game.
[1]

Third-person shooter is a genre of video games in which the players character is seen from a distance. A first-person shooter is where the player plays as if they are the character
[1]

A simulation game attempts to copy various activities from real life in the form of a game for various purposes such as training, analysis, prediction, or entertainment.
[1]

Casual games may exhibit any type of gameplay and genre. They generally involve simpler rules, shorter sessions, and require less learned skill
[1]

A sports video game is a video game that simulates the practice of sports. Most sports have been recreated with a video games, including team sports, track and field, extreme sports, and combat sports.
[1]

A role-playing video game, commonly referred to as a role-playing game (RPG) or computer role-playing game (CRPG), is a video game genre where the player controls the actions of a character (or several party members) immersed in some well-defined world, usually involving some form of character development by way of recording statistics
[1]

A strategy game or strategic game is a game (e.g. a board game) in which the players' uncoerced, and often autonomous, decision-making skills have a high significance in determining the outcome. Almost all strategy games require internal decision tree-style thinking, and typically very high situational awareness.
[1]

So what is the purpose of this topic?

The goal is for members to be able to share the latest information about mobile games that you like, whether it's the latest updates, events, game issues or even the newest mobile games.

Pages:
Jump to: