Pages:
Author

Topic: Mobile phone vs. laptop vs. tab...what's your preferred device for day trading? - page 5. (Read 531 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
Mobile, Tablet and Desktop all is good for Trading, but main things is knowledge. Still many traders use smartphone for trading but it is correct that have many advantage for using desktop. We can see all feature of Exchange, Trading chart, buy/sell order, history and also more with clearly.     
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332

If you're day trading full time and you have all the time in the world for it...and you can only choose one of those devices, which would you choose...and most importantly, why that one instead of the others?

Day trading isn't about having all the time in the world to keep looking at the trading windows and that is why mobile phone is the best this time around. You don't need to seat at home in front of monitor or desktops because you are trading, even laptops are fading away and mobile phones have rightly taken over , you can do everything with mobile phones while trading. You just need a more tech phone and you enjoy your trade from anywhere.

Not me, but I know a few "experienced" day traders — just desktops and laptops with multiple monitors. Though they use their phones to check out the charts when they're out and about(when we're out to dinner or a night of drinking), 99.9% of the trades occur on their Windows/Mac devices.

The type of trading that you spend more time on desktops, laptops or monitors can make trading very boring. That was the beginning of trading when very fast smart phones were still not out, expensive and far from the reach of newbie traders and traders who were still struggling. But you can see in your post too that with mobile phone, you can check chart, analyse trade , interchange trading pairs and do everything done with desktops including making orders.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Not me, but I know a few "experienced" day traders — none of which uses a mobile phone or tablet as their main trading machine; just desktops and laptops with multiple monitors. Though they use their phones to check out the charts when they're out and about(when we're out to dinner or a night of drinking), 99.9% of the trades occur on their Windows/Mac devices.

Safe to assume that it's simply because it's significantly easier to do charting and look at multiple charts on a computer than on a phone.
Activity: 240
Merit: 54
Note: Question is SPECIFICALLY to experienced day traders who have been day trading for several years and spend AT LEAST four hours a day trading.

If you're day trading full time and you have all the time in the world for it...and you can only choose one of those devices, which would you choose...and most importantly, why that one instead of the others?
Pages:
Jump to: