Pages:
Author

Topic: Mobile phones and cancer. - page 3. (Read 4648 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
October 01, 2016, 12:10:39 AM
Facts are really the way to go with stuff like this.  A mobile phone and many other things are acutally very similar.  From your old type TV's, car stereo, and many other things to the mobile phone, all operate on radio waves.  The mobile phone sits in around the 808 Mhz band.  They vary a little depending on the carrier.  Although most carriers rent the bandwidth from the big ones. 
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
September 29, 2016, 04:00:26 PM
Even if you turn off your mobile phone there are so many transmission towers that irradiation does not become less.
Activity: 250
September 29, 2016, 03:49:39 PM
To live too bad.You can die from it. What kind of food we eat? We from food will die faster than from the phone.
Activity: 258
September 29, 2016, 02:16:41 PM
In road accidents killed so many people and now to ban cars? The risk is a payment for progress.
Activity: 275
September 29, 2016, 12:42:43 PM
The modern world is not possible without a mobile phone. If people know about the dangers of cell phones still will not abandon them.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
September 29, 2016, 11:08:43 AM
think how much has changed in the last 2-3 generations. someone 100 years ago wasn't exposed to radio waves, radiation, artificial foods, vehicle emissions, building materials. there's so much toxicity that it's impossible to untangle what's killing us and what isn't. maybe none of it is.

100 years ago life expectancy was also a lot lower than it is now.

It seems all these things are increasing our lifespan Smiley
Activity: 282
September 29, 2016, 11:06:01 AM
I think there is no connection between the phone and this terrible disease. The producers care about their customers nowadays high-tech.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
September 18, 2016, 10:21:43 AM
think how much has changed in the last 2-3 generations. someone 100 years ago wasn't exposed to radio waves, radiation, artificial foods, vehicle emissions, building materials. there's so much toxicity that it's impossible to untangle what's killing us and what isn't. maybe none of it is.
Activity: 293
September 18, 2016, 10:05:41 AM
I believe in it. Although mobile phone manufacturers say that it is safe. But the negative impact of mobile is still there
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 07, 2016, 12:29:44 PM
The peer-reviewed study found rats exposed to the type of radio waves emitted by mobile phones were more likely to develop tumours in their brains and hearts.

http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/05/26/055699

Nope. Don't trust everything you read on the internet. If that was even half true the huge mobile companies would be sued to death. I think the info either a total hoax or a kind of mistake.
I think it can be true because we already seen many video that radio waves from mobile phones can break the glass..
So its possible that it can be dangerous in our life while we are using phones. or even laptop and desktop.. it can risk your life..
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
July 07, 2016, 12:12:41 PM
The peer-reviewed study found rats exposed to the type of radio waves emitted by mobile phones were more likely to develop tumours in their brains and hearts.

Nope. Don't trust everything you read on the internet. If that was even half true the huge mobile companies would be sued to death. I think the info either a total hoax or a kind of mistake.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
July 07, 2016, 10:30:38 AM

do they have a explanation of how long would it take for human to have a brain tumor because of a mobile phones ? i've heard about it so much time and it is still became an issue . well i have used 4 different mobile phone since 2009 and i didn't have any problem from it .
Activity: 252
July 07, 2016, 09:13:57 AM
We should encourage such researches as they will be helpful in one way or the other
Correct these kind of researches should be encouraged for the healthy society. Cancer is a serious problem. And studies should be done about mobile radiation to make it safer. With the increment of these researches we should make sure that children shouldn't be allowed to use cellphones.  As they aren't fully developed.
i think the scientes have done so much study on this issue. and they have given the statements that the successive use of mobile can cause cancer. you can also see documentary and can see video in the justification of these statements.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 06, 2016, 06:25:33 PM
The type of radiation that is emitted from phones isn't high enough energy to damage human cells, it needs to be much higher up the spectrum like x-rays.  Also phones have been around long enough now that if there was something that was being overlooked it would've shown up by now.  Cancer rates have not skyrocketed like one would expect.  Conclusion, phones are safe; probably...
I was talking with some guy who said the same as you,that the radiation which is emitted by phones dont have enough energy,but i also heard this
opinion that it really does,i actually think this is not right cause someone should really find it out before,and it would be changed or banned probably.
Activity: 406
July 06, 2016, 05:22:40 PM
Is that true?

Ask about this issue at people affected by cancer, if the price is high or low to die trough celphone using.
Activity: 294
July 04, 2016, 12:12:29 PM

I heard it many many times,that if I speak too much through the phone i will get infertility.
Is that true? I actually doubt it,cause if it was true,phones would be banned probably,and even if not,this hypothesis would be more known all across the world.
And its not popular actually.
July 04, 2016, 12:10:02 PM
From mobile phones or not, radio active energy is attacking us everyday and every hour. And to scare mobile phones is the same like to scare the sun.
If you wish to feel save from that and care about your health - go to live in the forest without any gadgets of nowadays humanity.
yes it is a fact but one thing i want to tell you that if we want to keep our self safe from suck kind of cancer then you should reduce the use of mobile phone. although it is impossible to quit it for ever, but we can still reduce it. and that is the only way to be safe from cancer causing by ear.
Activity: 294
July 03, 2016, 07:26:34 AM
From mobile phones or not, radio active energy is attacking us everyday and every hour. And to scare mobile phones is the same like to scare the sun.
If you wish to feel save from that and care about your health - go to live in the forest without any gadgets of nowadays humanity.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
July 03, 2016, 06:48:27 AM
We should encourage such researches as they will be helpful in one way or the other
Correct these kind of researches should be encouraged for the healthy society. Cancer is a serious problem. And studies should be done about mobile radiation to make it safer. With the increment of these researches we should make sure that children shouldn't be allowed to use cellphones.  As they aren't fully developed.
July 02, 2016, 05:48:40 PM
yeah i ever read an article that there are no solid proof of mobile phone radiation can cause cancer because the radiation is still in a limit that the body can resist, however some of the researcher said that the tumor or cancer can be arise after 20 years of mobile phone radiation

20 years? It is very convenient.

Because mobile phones became popular only during the mid-1990s. So if someone ask these stupid scientists why there are no tumour cases among the mobile phone users, then they can argue that 20 years have not been completed, and there is going to be a sudden spike in cases from 2020 onward. People have been using mobile phones for the past 15-16 years, and till now no negative effects have been reported. It is likely to stay that way for the next 100 years as well.
i think every thinkg has its own good and bad points. i think if we use mobile in a limit. then it is not a bad device. i think excess of every thing has bad effect on our body. we have to use every think in its limit. if  a person is using mobile for hours what do you think will happen to his mind and year.
Pages:
Jump to: