Pages:
Author

Topic: MobileGO (MGO) is a smart token set to herald a new era in the gaming industry - page 5. (Read 55036 times)

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
A first big interview with head of MobileGo, Filip Dimitrijevic
What are the future plans of MobileGo team?
What is going on with deadlines?
When Moon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCIJ9gECwT4&feature=youtu.be

It was really good new for all mgo token holders but there is lot of negative talk about mgo, but i dont minds about that and i will believe in mgo team they will going to do hard work for get the mgo token to top in cryptomarket in future so dont panic and sell your mgo tokens at this stage.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

I do not defend MGO / but, let's face it. In September / October 2018, everyone who took MGO on sale, had a chance to exit without a loss to FIAT. Yes, from 2017 the opportunity to get Bitcoin forks was missed, a ride on the rise in ETH prices, and so forth. But who prevented all MGO buyers from fixing a part of their investments in June 2017? The price went up to $ 2.55 / No need to blame the team for not fulfilling promises. They owe nothing to themselves except themselves. They set a goal and fulfilled it. The fact that you and I believed them was our problem. But, I repeat, MGO gave at least three chances to get out - on 2017, in January 2018 and in October 2018.

I support every word.

I agreed with you about MGO token price. Anyone could have made some profit with it like you said but that is not the scam. The scam is what they've done.

They create a token (MGO) based on a whitepaper (cost is almost zero) and they sold most of them for FIAT, BTC, GAME and WAVES , they raised $53 million and then they didn't do anything that promised.
They funded different projects, they donate money (laundering money?),they stopped GAME development (GAME blockchain was attacked and half millions coins were stollen because of this), they didn't pay to some of their employees and the list continues...
Then they changed the whitepaper https://ipv.nl/uploads/brochures/MobileGo-Whitepaper.pdf, You can see the changes here https://www.cryptoground.com/mobilego-white-paper adding a special company in Singapore to it, among another changes.

This fund is primary owned by the MobileGo Foundation to be furtherly transferred to a special company incorporated in Singapore as  a separate entity and solely independent ownership structure.

And then they transferred all the money to Singapore.Ran away with all

They changed this part as well:

6. Obligation to Determine If Purchaser Can Purchase MGO in Purchaser’s Jurisdiction

The initial sale constitutes the sale of a legal software product under European law. This product sale is conducted
by MobileGo Foundation, a company operating under European law. It is the responsibility of each potential
Purchaser of MGO to determine if the Purchaser can legally purchase MGO in the Purchaser’s jurisdiction.

To:

6. Obligation to Determine If PurchaserCan Purchase MGO in Purchaser’s Jurisdiction

The initial sale constitutes the offer and sale of a software product under law of Singapore.This product sale is conducted primary by MobileGo Foundation, to be furtherly transferred to a special company operating under lawof Singapore. It is the responsibility of each potential Purchaser of MGO to determine if the Purchaser can legally purchase MGO in the Purchaser’s jurisdiction.

To avoid European laws.

There are more facts that make this MGO a scam if you need more evidences to see it clear
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Why is gaming industry so interested in the crypto and its growth? It is not the most necessary for gaming
Learn mate part. Read the WP of this project and think what asshole the developers did not do all that was promised by them.
♦♣♥♠
When Moon?

This is all great. I believe in the project, I believe in the team and I believe in my choice. I have 3B. And it's okay that the price went down to 0.07. I will believe in MGO even when the planet Earth will be attacked by troops from Mars

Yes. Wonderful news in this MGO world of scammers
I do not defend MGO / but, let's face it. In September / October 2018, everyone who took MGO on sale, had a chance to exit without a loss to FIAT. Yes, from 2017 the opportunity to get Bitcoin forks was missed, a ride on the rise in ETH prices, and so forth. But who prevented all MGO buyers from fixing a part of their investments in June 2017? The price went up to $ 2.55 / No need to blame the team for not fulfilling promises. They owe nothing to themselves except themselves. They set a goal and fulfilled it. The fact that you and I believed them was our problem. But, I repeat, MGO gave at least three chances to get out - on 2017, in January 2018 and in October 2018.
When Moon?

This is all great. I believe in the project, I believe in the team and I believe in my choice. I have 3B. And it's okay that the price went down to 0.07. I will believe in MGO even when the planet Earth will be attacked by troops from Mars

Yes. Wonderful news in this MGO world of scammers
♦♣♥♠
When Moon?

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
When Moon?

♦♣♥♠
Guys, you are sitting here and messing with MGO, Sergey spoke at the conference https://gn.org/en/events/gnation/gnation-in-the-united-nations-it-is-the-time-it-is-the-time-for-good-nation-to-happen

... I can say that his haircut is much better than here

♦♣♥♠

2 years old

This is the finish line, the branch has died, now all those who have left tokens can become happy owners of cute ERC223 souvenirs) Thanks for the Trolls. Without your contribution this result was not)
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
♦♣♥♠
BTC is already $8100
MGO is still in the ass  Cheesy
GAME IS ON  Grin Grin Grin

this is not the time for tokens that are under the top 100 coinmarketcap, MGO, Bitcore, Eidoo, Crypterium, all of them have decreased, while those in the top 100 are almost all going up, just be patient
Ok, I'm ready to wait a couple more three years. But while I wait - I will go into this thread and express the attitudes caused by this expectation)
♦♣♥♠

The team is happy with the result of two years of work.

Ebash yet. A very inspiring picture. Only people with iron eggs can keep smiles at such a fall. It seems that the girl they are also from high carbon iron.

The team is happy with the result of two years of work.

BTC is already $8100
MGO is still in the ass  Cheesy
GAME IS ON  Grin Grin Grin

That's how we live.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
BTC is already $8100

this is not the time for tokens that are under the top 100 coinmarketcap, MGO, Bitcore, Eidoo, Crypterium, all of them have decreased, while those in the top 100 are almost all going up, just be patient

Be patient with the Scam boys LOL
The fact is that today all cryptocurrencies are in poor condition.  This project was my first independent work, when I began to practice cryptocurrency.  For the period when the cryptocurrency was just beginning to raise its prices in 2016, this project gave good results for me personally.  I hope that when restoring the cryptocurrency market, Mobile Go performance will improve. 
BTC is already $8100

https://i.ibb.co/h1PBswT/2019-05-14-16-00-22.png

Be patient with the Scam boys LOL
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
BTC is already $8100

♦♣♥♠

Well, sad sweetie?
All gone do good?

Funny photo. But you probably wanted to write "Gone Done". What is translated from the ancient Russian concepts means "nice guy"

Well, sad sweetie?
All gone do good?

Game over. Next stop: 0$
SCAM CONFIRMED

You can meet Seryozha in Voronezh and have a good talk with him.

https://twitter.com/sholom_sergey/status/1087666447059509248

We will meet him very soon.
I hope there will be a photo report in this thread? It would be very interesting to see how the meeting with MGO fans will take place.

we are not fans at all. this meeting won't be funny for sholoms.
Hello from Moscow.
It was a joke. Sorry forgot put like habit. By the way, someone here in the branch insistently asked to show the $ 0.05 price. What can I say - Sergey is a kind person - mgo recently showed approximately this price.

now the price of MGO has gone up on
$ 0.061495 USD, it's nice to see MGO come back again, of course everyone hopes MGO can return $ 1

Vasya, shine a signature elsewhere.
Pages:
Jump to: