Pages:
Author

Topic: Moderators of Jeetscointalks, I'm calling you out - page 2. (Read 301 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 151
Why do you speak with so much pride in your life. How do you know that you are richer than 99% of people here. People like you make boost but dip down there is nothing to show for it. If your posts get deleted it simply means it is off topic, low quality. Or you need get yourself acquainted with the rules of the forum again since you are claiming to be an OG but acting like a newbie which is very obvious but you are saying otherwise. I believe it's not only your posts that are deleted for various reasons on daily basis here in this forum. Why didn't they come out and start calling out someone for doing their job. If everyone starts creating threads for deleted posts how do you think this place will be.

Improve the qualities of your posts to prevent it from being deleted next time and try posting them in the right threads. Here is for sounds minds and intellectuals, so before we act in certain ways let's looks at both the negative and positive impact of what you are doing, if the disadvantage out weight the advantage, it's best forgotten then. If everyone starts questioning constituted  authorities, for doing their jobs, it might create division in this forum.

Mind you everyone has equal right in this forum, referring to certain people, as people from 3rd world countries is not welcoming at all and makes you look like a racist and such behavior is not welcome in this forum. You must accord every user of this forum with respect.  I don't care who you are.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I have a couple of questions:
1 - what is Jeetscointalk?
2 - how do you know that hilarious was the one who deleted the two posts in question?

I am not sure where the thread those posts were posted in are, so I can't get the full context, but based on your screenshots, I would say your posts were probably removed for being low-effort/value. I would suggest putting more effort into your posts.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hey hilariousandco mods, you're deleting my posts but you're letting those jeets post crap all day long?
did you sell your account or did you lose your balls?

you should be ashamed of what this place has become. all the OGs have left, even the wall observer is dead and no one posts serious stuff anymore.
i created a thread about the etfs, no one gives a single fuck. there's been some huge news today with the ceo of grayscale resigning, which could mean that from now on grayscale will stop selling and actually buy and that the eth etf is now much more possible. NO ONE CARES!!! are you gonna delete that too?

instead we have to read random crap generated by AI and then translated with google. the result is unreadable nonsense. but hey, what matters here is increasing your post count so everybody replies, posting even more crap.

i was here years ago, i'm not using my old account because it doxxes me and since i probably have more money than 99% in here, i don't want that.
i have time right now, i'm kinda retired so i thought i'd come back here to talk crypto with some of you, maybe help a little. instead of that all i see is 3rd world country peeps posting crap all day and you mods letting it happen.

spam, spam and only spam. that's what this place is. all that for signature campaigns from super crappy projects (and i'm being nice here).

this is the kind of posts you felt necessary to delete btw.

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/05/20/14LRJ.png
https://talkimg.com/images/2024/05/20/14c1C.png

it's called humor. it's something that's used to deal with stupidity. it's also me doing a better job than you by actually telling those spammers how ridiculous they are.

fuck this.
Pages:
Jump to: