Pages:
Author

Topic: Modified XMR-STAK-AMD 0% DEV Fee - page 3. (Read 4936 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
thank you for your effort,

let me try this miner later,. Smiley
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
January 03, 2018, 04:50:33 AM
You are a scammer and no, you didn't do the work. The developer did the work which you want to take credit for by compiling their work and distributing the executable, breaking the GPL license and screwing the developer out of his voluntary fee.

While I hear your point, I think 1% of ALL MINING CAPACITY OF THE ENTIRE WORLD is wayyy too much for someone who took a miner and modified it for a new algo. The 1% is like owning 100 x 7GPU mining rigs or something like that. The miner fee is OK but should be a lower reasonable amount.  

In case of JUST XMR, the 1% Developer fee currently equates to over $110,000 PER WEEK with ZERO electricity cost. That is just ONE coin. No copy/modify/fork/paste  software developer deserves that much unless they are Satoshi himself.

Xmr stak developers did not took a miner and modify it, they wrote it all from zero ground.
So they deserve the 1%.

No one writes anything from scratch. Its all copied over and over from existing GPL. 1300 Cryptos and there are 5 only ideas behind them. CGMiner may have been unique in its own way.
Activity: 115
January 03, 2018, 04:19:23 AM
Fie deleted from server. Will you upload it again?
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
January 03, 2018, 04:07:18 AM
You are a scammer and no, you didn't do the work. The developer did the work which you want to take credit for by compiling their work and distributing the executable, breaking the GPL license and screwing the developer out of his voluntary fee.

While I hear your point, I think 1% of ALL MINING CAPACITY OF THE ENTIRE WORLD is wayyy too much for someone who took a miner and modified it for a new algo. The 1% is like owning 100 x 7GPU mining rigs or something like that. The miner fee is OK but should be a lower reasonable amount.  

In case of JUST XMR, the 1% Developer fee currently equates to over $110,000 PER WEEK with ZERO electricity cost. That is just ONE coin. No copy/modify/fork/paste  software developer deserves that much unless they are Satoshi himself.

Xmr stak developers did not took a miner and modify it, they wrote it all from zero ground.
So they deserve the 1%.

$110,000 per week though?  The latest XMR stak is 2%..
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
January 03, 2018, 03:52:01 AM

In case of JUST XMR, the 1% Developer fee currently equates to over $110,000 PER WEEK with ZERO electricity cost. That is just ONE coin. No copy/modify/fork/paste  software developer deserves that much unless they are Satoshi himself.

So they deserve the 1%.
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
January 03, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

In case of JUST XMR, the 1% Developer fee currently equates to over $110,000 PER WEEK with ZERO electricity cost. That is just ONE coin. No copy/modify/fork/paste  software developer deserves that much unless they are Satoshi himself.

Here is the math: https://imgur.com/a/kNuwp

https://imgur.com/a/kNuwp
January 03, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
strange things is going on Cheesy

It's not strange things.  Just nut bags.  lol..

I've got stalkers who got nothing better to do.

They get government funding to sniff my asshole.  Angry
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
December 13, 2017, 02:03:07 AM
Will this work with newer updates? Thanks tho.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 01:06:00 AM
great ^^ thk for your sharing
Activity: 51
December 12, 2017, 11:16:02 PM
can you make the 2.1.0 stak 0% fee please?
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
December 12, 2017, 09:07:58 PM
Oh yeah, btw fookin Vann is the forums junk yard dog.  Watch out if you are trying to do lame shit here...
Activity: 149
December 12, 2017, 08:08:11 PM
strange things is going on Cheesy
Activity: 675
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 07:51:43 PM
I'm not taking credit for anybody's work.  I did however did the work for someone who isn't too familiar with compiling codes.

Scammer is someone who scams people.  I did no such thing.  The code is open source.  If you have a problem report it to the authorities or bitcointalk moderators.  Otherwise you are just making silly accusations.  Either way stop spamming threads.

You aren't including the source code nor the license file.  You are indeed violating the GPL.
Activity: 6
December 09, 2017, 12:51:51 AM
Can you make one for the all in one version

link: https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak

would really appreciate it.
December 04, 2017, 04:58:40 AM
Thanks at least some are appreciative...   Cheesy
Activity: 5
Merit: 2
December 04, 2017, 04:54:44 AM
I say thumbs up for making this free!
December 04, 2017, 01:25:51 AM
I'm not taking credit for anybody's work.  I did however did the work for someone who isn't too familiar with compiling codes.

Scammer is someone who scams people.  I did no such thing.  The code is open source.  If you have a problem report it to the authorities or bitcointalk moderators.  Otherwise you are just making silly accusations.  Either way stop spamming threads.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
December 03, 2017, 10:32:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: