Pages:
Author

Topic: MODS DELETING FACTS - which mod is it? Time for them to answer for this. - page 2. (Read 563 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1755
You spam a shit ton...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

1. I correctly state that is amazing how someone like the pharmacist aka Huge Black Woman (the racist trolling sig spammer imbecile who got busted for being extra greedy and trying to swap to a higher paying sig campaign on his puppet account) can now come and lecture others on spamming and how they should be banned.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17808231

2. I then challenge this dumb hypocritical fool to prove my walls of text are trolling garbage and present the Incorrect information that I present in them.

BOOM my post deleted.

how is that related to user EriksonPartners spamming the forum ? you can also report his comment which you quoted above for being off-topic.

Well this is more to do with how to deal with spammers in general if you read it all.
Obviously the pharmacist believes (which is possible if he can prove it) I am a relevant to the discussion and should be made part of the topic/debate to help reach an optimal decision on what should be done about trolls/spammers.

Since that was post was there and the OP did not delete that, and since if he could prove it then perhaps it is relevant to bring me up then I replied with a sensible, truthful and accurate defense that presented relevant facts regarding him and more importantly a challenge to him to prove or demonstrate that I should be part of this debate.

Invalidating his claims that I should be used as part of that debate since I do not fit that description.

He did not rise to my challenge and he will not. Instead they both rather see my truths deleted leaving there an echo chamber and one sided debate on what to do with person that fit the descriptions they falsely paint of other members.

Mods need to tell these idiots trying to turn this place into an echo chamber to silence free speech to fuck off and if they want to allow false accusations and others members in their threads to make false accusations to illustrate their "points".. then those persons accused and brought into the topic obviously can make sensible and factual rebuttals.

Then ieioeie "the op" joins him in the false accusations and other nonsense in his own thread later anyway so going off topic himself. I don't see him reporting a proven trolling financially motivated sneaky spammer. I see him defending his pal and trying to shhhhhh up the truth. He does not seem in any hurry to defend me from false accusations by his pal does he now? or tell him he is going off topic?

Suchmoon seems to have said he has taken me off ignore and will try a new tactic of just trying to get my posts deleted. I wonder what other scum bags on DT have thought they will try this approach.

No way. Make your stupid local rules and hide behind those but don't make false accusations and allow others to bring me in as an example or illustration to be used for debate without me being allowed to make a rebuttal based on observable events and facts. That is bullshit and silencing free speech that is directly related to the topic now that you have allowed me to be used as an example for a false accusation and you are letting the debate start to gather around those false accusations.

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 6555
be constructive or S.T.F.U

1. I correctly state that is amazing how someone like the pharmacist aka Huge Black Woman (the racist trolling sig spammer imbecile who got busted for being extra greedy and trying to swap to a higher paying sig campaign on his puppet account) can now come and lecture others on spamming and how they should be banned.

2. I then challenge this dumb hypocritical fool to prove my walls of text are trolling garbage and present the Incorrect information that I present in them.

BOOM my post deleted.

how is that related to user EriksonPartners spamming the forum ? you can also report his comment which you quoted above for being off-topic.
legendary
As OP, I reported your posts because they were off topic to my thread, which was a discussion about shitposting in Bitcoin Discussion. If you are unable to hold a conversation without every second sentence being an insult, then I am not going to waste my time talking to you.

I will not be responding further.

I  care nothing for your desire for false politeness towards those proven untrustworthy and greedy making false accusations against myself. You did not report them so double standards as usual.

You are a chicken shit coward who dare not debate with me because I would crush your lies and false accusations in about 5 seconds with observable events and facts.

This demonstrates a need for transparent moderation. You should see which mod is just deleting FACTS in response to false accusations that are of course on topic since it is regarding what should be done about spammers and you have a proven greedy spammer who uses sock puppets to racist troll sig spam the board ... .who then for no reason (the thread is not about me ) starts making more false accusations about me in it. I am not allowed to respond? what?

I mean surely trolling is being a proven sneaky greedy sig spammer using a sock puppet who then comes to lecture on what to do about spammers. I mean that is by its very nature a TROLL surely? who given that proven history would come and comment on such a thread? that is trolling or some insane hypocritical nonsense right there.

These people are now resorting to playing even more stupid than they observably are. I mean saying my post that clearly demonstrates evidence that

1. he is a hypocrite to even make such a false accusation
2. challenging him to present the evidence for his false accusation

is impossible to understand is laughable. I mean if you are this thick then do the world a favour and not spew the contents of your feeble mind onto the internet daily.

oieioe does not report Huge Black Woman for making false accusations did you? No you joined in with the false accusations therefore bringing my comments totally on topic and relevant. It is you 2 idiots that are the trolls and if I am off topic you are both off topic also lol

So I will say again to you 2 and the entire meta board of haters. Bring me here now and display the incorrect information that I am presenting so that you may prove that I am trolling and writing garbage that is not true.

Let's have a look at it. I think you will find the vast majority of the important points are 100% true and can be backed with observable events and hard facts.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
As OP, I reported your posts because they were off topic to my thread, which was a discussion about shitposting in Bitcoin Discussion. If you are unable to hold a conversation without every second sentence being an insult, then I am not going to waste my time talking to you.

I will not be responding further.
legendary
Some mod has just started deleting hard facts that I post in response to false accusations by the pharmacist aka Huge Black Woman the PROVEN greedy racist trolling sig spammer sock puppet.

start reading there and go down a few posts

The thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-much-spam-is-needed-before-we-ban-someone-5118069

The false accusation that I ask him to legitimise

It takes a hell of a lot, unless the posts are obvious off-topic  advertising spam, or short shitposts like what Leo posted here, and I suspect that member reported in the OP will get banned eventually.  And I don't think that example shows any sort of decline in the quality of the forum, since there's been numerous posters of at least that shitty of post quality before.  It's not anything new.

What's worse is the type of wall-of-text garbage that people like cryptohunter spews, because he keeps repeating the same noxious slime across quite a few of his own threads, those of his confederates, and even those who don't want him in theirs.  There's nothing original in any new post by him (or Thule, for that matter), nor are they innocuous.  If Theymos actually listened to their nonsense, it'd be a field day for scammers and riffraff.  That crap should be first on the bonfire IMO.

My fact based reply with a sensible challenge to prove his false accusations.

Which I will not re post word for word since they will use this excuse to say I am flouting some stupid rule.

BOOM my post deleted.

Also another one highlighting such moons observable double standards is deleted.

Who reported them and which mod is crushing THE OBSERVABLE TRUTH being presented?

This is flagrant and utter one sided political silencing of the truth. They are lecturing in the open others on spamming and trolling and making false accusations against persons who are not even allowed to post the truth and challenge them to produce the evidence of their false claims.

I dare the mod to come here and debate their decision. Also which scum bag who is scared of the truth wants to stop it being presented?

Also it is strange to me another person who highlighted this fact was banned and their entire thread dedicated to this subject was deleted.

It should be transparent to see which mods are behind this attack on free speech and a persons ability to even answer these accusations cast against them.  This happened in the thread that someone started about this topic before my posts were removed and all the other swearing and accusations that came first and attacked me were allowed to stay.

This other moron ieoioe or whatever tries to say that he is too stupid to make sense of a clear post that defends against a false accusation and provides facts and observable events to back up my refutation of what I'm falsely accused of by someone who is a proven trolling sock puppeting sig spammer?

It would seem these people can go around making false accusations about other people but when asked to substantiate these false claims you get deleted? You are not allowed to present facts that demonstrate they are hypocrites even daring to make such false accusations in the first place?

Mod come and debate this with me now. This is ludicrous.

Pages:
Jump to: