Pages:
Author

Topic: Mohammed was a paedophile, but hush, you can’t say that on Australian radio - page 2. (Read 1111 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
It´s hate promotion and it´s particularly crude because it attempts to project morals of our modern world 1300 years back to an era that was so different from ours that it could almost be another planet.

The problem is that morals don't seem to have changed for a section of the people.
Anyway, I believe such dated articles shouldn't be posted.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It´s hate promotion and it´s particularly crude because it attempts to project morals of our modern world 1300 years back to an era that was so different from ours that it could almost be another planet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just another random topic copied somewhere just to have something posted here.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
IT has never been disputed, as far as I am aware, that the lunatic who concocted Islam liked ’em young. Very young. And because the “prophet” laid claim to a girl called Aisha when she was just six, and nailed her when she was nine, a mindset now exists within Islam that, to put it bluntly, kiddy-fiddling is perfectly OK.
Indeed, a couple of weeks ago a prominent Saudi cleric went on the offensive over this very issue. Dr Salih bin Fawzan issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for girls to marry, “even if they are in the cradle,” and that the only criterion is that:

See more: http://freethinker.co.uk/2011/08/16/mohammed-was-a-paedophile-but-hush-you-can’t-say-that-on-australian-radio/

And catholic priests are a bunch of little boy fuckers... Is there any point to this post our are you just stating common fact in hopes of pissing off muslims? To be honest I think religion is basically the root of all evil and anyone not smart enough to make his own educated decisions about what he believes likely is a fucking sheep that isn't worth the skin he wears.

racism + ignorance + sig campaign = politics & society
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
IT has never been disputed, as far as I am aware, that the lunatic who concocted Islam liked ’em young. Very young. And because the “prophet” laid claim to a girl called Aisha when she was just six, and nailed her when she was nine, a mindset now exists within Islam that, to put it bluntly, kiddy-fiddling is perfectly OK.
Indeed, a couple of weeks ago a prominent Saudi cleric went on the offensive over this very issue. Dr Salih bin Fawzan issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for girls to marry, “even if they are in the cradle,” and that the only criterion is that:

See more: http://freethinker.co.uk/2011/08/16/mohammed-was-a-paedophile-but-hush-you-can’t-say-that-on-australian-radio/

The article is more than 4 years old.
Any particular reason why you have posted it now?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer

And catholic priests are a bunch of little boy fuckers... Is there any point to this post our are you just stating common fact in hopes of pissing off muslims? To be honest I think religion is basically the root of all evil and anyone not smart enough to make his own educated decisions about what he believes likely is a fucking sheep that isn't worth the skin he wears.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
from what I hear about Australia, doesn't seem like you can do much of anything in Australia without getting in trouble. The ultimate nanny state?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Well, I very much doubt that there in the 7th century after Christ, whether in Europe or the Muslim world or other places, many people very particularly concerned about paedophiles, especially since they had no idea that the concept existed in the first place. It was a brutal world, life was worth very little. And it was usually pretty short.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Historical Chinese culture and many other cultures bound children to marriage partners at a young age.  Life was short, brutal, and cruel.

Yes. Child marriage used to happen in the past. But we have long moved past that stage. It is called "progress". But there are certain groups of brainwashed people, who want to abandon this progress and go back to the stone age. I don't have a problem with it. They can do whatever they want. But I'll be having an issue if they force others to do so. 

But they shouldn't get to pick and choose what they go retro on.  If they want to pork the kiddies, how about no mobile phones, no internet, no cars.  Camels only.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Historical Chinese culture and many other cultures bound children to marriage partners at a young age.  Life was short, brutal, and cruel.

Yes. Child marriage used to happen in the past. But we have long moved past that stage. It is called "progress". But there are certain groups of brainwashed people, who want to abandon this progress and go back to the stone age. I don't have a problem with it. They can do whatever they want. But I'll be having an issue if they force others to do so. 
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: