Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• โ–ฒ MOIN โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• It's not dead. It's resting โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ - page 38. (Read 123416 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I pick them up every week and some of them have a lot of some 100k ... and nice to see how nice steak in Moin wallet. Wallet works perfectly. Wink

Same here my friend, I try and buy at least 500+ MOIN coins every week if I can to help maintain my staking weight. So far it's been doing well as I earn around 10+ MOIN coins every day from staking and on a good day I earn around 15 coins. I leave my wallet staking 24/7 but sometimes I give it a days rest.

It's really awesome to see so much market activity and new people coming in.ย  I am getting close (one week) to finishing up this schooling I've been yammering on about.ย  Once that is done I am going to work on a rewrite of the MOIN movement website.ย  I'm open to suggestions on features or what the site could become.ย  I am hoping to pull in some blockchain info and make it more statistically informative rather than simply historical information.ย  I am looking forward to having more time soon to dedicate to MOIN.

Yeah it's great to see mate and I think it's only going to get bigger. Good luck with your final week of school and I look forward to seeing the updated Moin movement site once it's done.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
It's really awesome to see so much market activity and new people coming in.ย  I am getting close (one week) to finishing up this schooling I've been yammering on about.ย  Once that is done I am going to work on a rewrite of the MOIN movement website.ย  I'm open to suggestions on features or what the site could become.ย  I am hoping to pull in some blockchain info and make it more statistically informative rather than simply historical information.ย  I am looking forward to having more time soon to dedicate to MOIN.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I pick them up every week and some of them have a lot of some 100k ... and nice to see how nice steak in Moin wallet. Wallet works perfectly. Wink
Do they come there any major stock exchange later poloniex, bittrex?

Hopefully it won't be too long before we see MOIN listed on one of the big exchanges. If MOIN can continue with the current daily volume then the big exchanges will take notice and then hopefully want to list MOIN. I picked up another 663 coins on the dip as one of my buy orders was filled.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Bitcoin the only GOD.
Hello,

Good to see that its popularity is growing everyday.

When my concerns will be addressed and Client updated, ย I bet we will see huge popularity growth.

Regards,
Congrats to the MOIN dev and community and breaking through MOIN's all time high in BTC. Currently trading at over 4500 sats. I'm proud to be holding and staking this coin and like I have been saying for a long time here MOIN is one of the top POS coins to invest in.
I noticed a couple of days ago that Polo is going to delist some crypto currencies and was wondering if maybe we could try and get MOIN added on Polo? This could be a great chance as Polo doesn't delist coins that often unlike most of the other exchanges so this might be MOIN's only chance for a long while before we can try again. Does anyone know what it takes to get listed on Polo?

No one knows their coin picks criteria,
So i think first MOIN must go to trex and if it performs well it will have more chances to draw attention
but first we need to know what the platform is all about..

Polo criteria are simple: "shitcoins fuck out" (shitcoin = all coins under 1 BTC vol per day) Grin

Well MOIN has been averaging more then 1 BTC volume every day for a while now so hopefully one day MOIN will be listed on either Polo or Bittrex. MOIN has broken it's peak in USD and is now approaching it's peak in BTC with just over 200 sats off and if it does the price of MOIN in USD will be over 0.04
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
I noticed a couple of days ago that Polo is going to delist some crypto currencies and was wondering if maybe we could try and get MOIN added on Polo? This could be a great chance as Polo doesn't delist coins that often unlike most of the other exchanges so this might be MOIN's only chance for a long while before we can try again. Does anyone know what it takes to get listed on Polo?

So i think first MOIN must go to trex and if it performs well it will have more chances to draw attention

Polo criteria are simple: "shitcoins fuck out" (shitcoin = all coins under 1 BTC vol per day) Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
interesting! masternodes planned?

Yes! But only after we rewrite the entire codebase in Go, move from blockchain to DAG, implement ZK-SNARKs based anon and Turing complete smart contracts, get listed on Polonitrex and fix that wobbly navigation panel.

No masternodes.

Update on the MOINX thing shortly. It may not be a bug so much as slightly counterintuitive behaviour.

I am dying laughing. At first I was progressively freaked out more and more and then the sarcasm hit me around "Polonitrex". 10/10.

Looking forward to learning about the platform.

With shadowcash being practically dead, we're kind of already unique replacement since it's a fork of it originally. But I know you don't like to advertise that fact.

Yes! But only after we rewrite the entire codebase in Go, move from blockchain to DAG, implement ZK-SNARKs based anon and Turing complete smart contracts, get listed on Polonitrex and fix that wobbly navigation panel.

No masternodes.

Update on the MOINX thing shortly. It may not be a bug so much as slightly counterintuitive behaviour.

This is great news KingCaper and I can't wait for all these things to happen and be implemented. This will take MOIN to the next level and will hopefully then get the attention it deserves. So I take it that all this will happen some time this year KingCaper? And it will be great to finally see MOIN on one of the big exchanges. Thanks for the update!

Sorry vella, I thought it was obvious I was joking. None of those things are planned. Except the navpanel thing. Bigger exchanges will naturally follow after the alpha of the platform is released.

LOL.... It's all good KingCaper it would of been great if all that was to happen. But I still think MOIN is a great coin to buy and stake for the future. Yes hopefully the big exchanges do add MOIN in the near future more so Polo as this would really give MOIN huge exposure and increase the price. But right now I'm happy with where the coin is at as it's been slow steady growth in price which is what I like to see instead and a pump and dump coin/s.
Activity: 597
Merit: 506

No masternodes.

This is great news KingCaper and I can't wait for all these things to happen and be implemented. This will take MOIN to the next level and will hopefully then get the attention it deserves. So I take it that all this will happen some time this year KingCaper? And it will be great to finally see MOIN on one of the big exchanges. Thanks for the update!

Sorry vella, I thought it was obvious I was joking. None of those things are planned. Except the navpanel thing. Bigger exchanges will naturally follow after the alpha of the platform is released.

No masternodes.

No masternodes.

Fortnightly Sunday Update

I've spent the last few days investigating the MOINX txn bug reported by iLog. It seems it's not limited to txns originating from older versions of the client. On the plus side, it doesn't involve any actual loss of funds so if anyone other than iLog needs help recovering MOINX send me a pm. Again, it'd probably be easiest if everyone holds off on making MOINX transactions until I put out an update, which will hopefully happen next week.
Thanks KingCaper!

I just voted for regular posts every 2 weeks only because a lot of people out there that do invest in crypto currencies do like to see the dev post regularly even if there isn't much of an update. I think it gives more people confidence also to invest in a coin where the dev posts regularly. Us loyal MOIN investors know that KingCaper is working hard behind the scenes to make MOIN one of the top coins in crypto but for new investors they don't know this. I have had a number of messages from people in this forum asking me about MOIN and what is so special about it because they don't see the dev here. I just tell them that the dev is working hard behind the scenes to make MOIN great and one of the top coins in crypto but it all takes time and for them to invest a small amount and see what happens. Also I tell them to look at the charts and see how well MOIN has been doing and how steady it has been for many months now, this alone shows that MOIN is a great coin as there is strong community support for the coin even though there doesn't seem to be much action going on here. Okay I think I've said enough now and I might be rambling on lol but I hope people get what I'm trying to say about this great coin MOIN.

Thanks vella, I think every 2 weeks seems about right. I'll start tomorrow.

You're welcome mate!

By doing an update every 2 weeks it also give you some free time as well and should keep the MOIN community happy that they are at least seeing something from the dev every so often. By the way I might have another person coming into MOIN in the next week or so as I showed them MOIN and how steady it has been in the market place and they are interested in investing some BTC into this great coin.
Pages:
Jump to: