Pages:
Author

Topic: Monbux's Lending Sevice - Get up to 2 BTC - page 11. (Read 27126 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Requesting 0.5BTC in loans and planning to repay right back on June 3rd.

- I have a steam account with tons of games worth more than 0.5BTC
- My trust seems to be okay?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?

I have 100 SDC (shadowcoin). That's around 11 USD. Let me know. I just need 0.5BTC
I'm sorry, but .. Would you give me $1000 USD in cash if I offered you $10 on PayPal?

Yes. If you paid on time I don't have any issues with that. It's all about RISK. You cannot be a successful lender without compromising risk. I would lend anyone 1k worth of bitcoins if they have good reputation on the forum (such as good previous trades, feedbacks, and etc), then I would trade with that person with confidence. Would I trade with that person who has negative feedback? No. I wouldn't - is that simple!
Please refer back to my OP.  You are applying for the first type of loan I offer:

Loan with Collateral:
This will be the "default" type of loan I shall be giving.  You must provide stable [altcoin] collateral worth 110% - 120% of the initial loan (depends on your trust).  If the asset is not stable in value, higher amounts will be needed.

Maximum time period: 1 months*
Interest Rate: 1%/day*

*Of course, these terms are all negotiable.

That's fine. I will purchase 1BTC worth of SDC as a form of collateral in the near future so it would be easier for me to get a loan here.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?

I have 100 SDC (shadowcoin). That's around 11 USD. Let me know. I just need 0.5BTC
I'm sorry, but .. Would you give me $1000 USD in cash if I offered you $10 on PayPal?

Yes. If you paid on time I don't have any issues with that. It's all about RISK. You cannot be a successful lender without compromising risk. I would lend anyone 1k worth of bitcoins if they have good reputation on the forum (such as good previous trades, feedbacks, and etc), then I would trade with that person with confidence. Would I trade with that person who has negative feedback? No. I wouldn't - is that simple!
Please refer back to my OP.  You are applying for the first type of loan I offer:

Loan with Collateral:
This will be the "default" type of loan I shall be giving.  You must provide stable [altcoin] collateral worth 110% - 120% of the initial loan (depends on your trust).  If the asset is not stable in value, higher amounts will be needed.

Maximum time period: 1 months*
Interest Rate: 1%/day*

*Of course, these terms are all negotiable.

Let me know.

Thanks.

legendary

Let me know.

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?

11USD worth altcoin is not a valid collateral for 0.5BTC loan
collateral value must be atleast 120% of the requested loan.

Let me know.

Thanks.

legendary
hi I would like to borrow .02 .
I would like to use my local bitcoins account For collateral. . Can give potential lender access to see just how often I use it so it would be absolutely retarded for me to take of with the .02 to lose access to my account. I will pay 10% daily interest up to 5 days as I may pay back earlier. My local account is over a year old 30+ trades 100 percent feedback.

Denied, that is not a valid collateral for me.  If you were to default, I doubt I would be able to sell that account anyways.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
hi I would like to borrow .02 .
I would like to use my local bitcoins account For collateral. . Can give potential lender access to see just how often I use it so it would be absolutely retarded for me to take of with the .02 to lose access to my account. I will pay 10% daily interest up to 5 days as I may pay back earlier. My local account is over a year old 30+ trades 100 percent feedback.
legendary

Let me know.

Thanks.

Denied.  Steam account is not a valid collateral as for you can claim it back easily.  Do you have any altcoins or shares to offer as collateral?

Let me know.

Thanks.
legendary
Ok, I understand. Would it be worth 0.02? I really don't have anything else that I could provide as collateral.
No thank you.  You can go for the 0.01 BTC offer. 

Hey need .1 btc until I get my bank deposits.

Max of 7 days, will pay back 0.115.

Account as collateral.

Do you have any other valid collateral?  I can give you 0.04 BTC for the account if you sign a valid message.

Cheers

Loan no more needed. Thanks for your interest though.
No problem.  Still online and offering loans up to 2 BTC.
Activity: 350
★secondstrade.com★
Ok, I understand. Would it be worth 0.02? I really don't have anything else that I could provide as collateral.
No thank you.  You can go for the 0.01 BTC offer. 

Account as collateral.

Do you have any other valid collateral?  I can give you 0.04 BTC for the account if you sign a valid message.

Cheers

Loan no more needed. Thanks for your interest though.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Investor / Trader / Analyst

Account as collateral.

Do you have any other valid collateral?  I can give you 0.04 BTC for the account if you sign a valid message.

Cheers

I don't unfortunately. The amount I need is that. Thanks anyways!
legendary
No thank you.  You can go for the 0.01 BTC offer.  

Account as collateral.

Do you have any other valid collateral?  I can give you 0.04 BTC for the account if you sign a valid message.

Cheers
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Investor / Trader / Analyst

Account as collateral.
legendary
Loan amount: 0.06
Reason: Personal
repayment time: 10-04-2015
Interest: %7
collateral: Godaddy domain account with 2 domains. One domain active sites and one domain non-active or Without collateral

1LHH5KHoCpEHHKB9jWZD32RU2qbJDBi19h

Depends on the domain names.  Please PM me them so we can discuss further.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

i.e. Give me as much as you can, and I am outta here.   Wink
★secondstrade.com★
 Since I am applying here I will wait for monbux's reply.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I can give you .01 for your account As collateral. Escrow is a must. Pm me if interested
★secondstrade.com★
Pages:
Jump to: