Pages:
Author

Topic: MONERO - $2500 - page 3. (Read 756 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
September 10, 2019, 09:11:14 AM
That doesn't really matter; what matters is what monero is going to be in btc rather then usd during the bull run.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 10, 2019, 09:04:17 AM
XMR is $80 right now.

What do you think about XMR? Is XMR going to be $2500 along with BTC bull run?
I like Monero for the privacy it gives every user and that will be its biggest obstacle when it comes to government regulations coming up in this market as they will try their best to get rid of privacy based coins and i guess they will force the exchanges to delist the coin to carry on functioning and if that happens the price will not drive that much as you expect. In short the entire market will be forced to the underground by the authorities. Lets see what the future will be.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
September 10, 2019, 05:30:26 AM
it's impossible for Monero to touch $2500 and there's no reason for that. Manero highest price is $494 and it is too far from $2500. I think $500 is anough for Manero if bull run could happen.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 10, 2019, 03:05:31 AM
 No, I think anonymous currencies are increasingly being ostracized at exchanges. because it is not a secure currency itself, that's why many investors lost confidence in them and did not want to invest anymore and sell-off has caused its price to drop a lot in recent years. .
In the future, XMR also does not have a bright future.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 09, 2019, 01:57:26 PM
XMR is $80 right now.

how the heck u can say like that easily, i mean ur speculation have no sense.
on nowadays, with btc dominance almost 70% , i cant imaginate how much BTC price if u want XMR going to $2500.
also another altcoins like ETH,LTC,XRP and how much market cap after.

Monero dominance is only 0.5%. So at $2500 will not hold that big piece of the pie.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
September 09, 2019, 08:11:40 AM
XMR is $80 right now.

how the heck u can say like that easily, i mean ur speculation have no sense.
on nowadays, with btc dominance almost 70% , i cant imaginate how much BTC price if u want XMR going to $2500.
also another altcoins like ETH,LTC,XRP and how much market cap after.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
September 08, 2019, 05:05:13 AM
Why should the price reach $ 2500? Is there any objective reason for this, or have you done a fundamental analysis? Monero is a good coin, but due to the fact that it is anonymous government bodies have a negative attitude towards it and problems with its use may arise in the future. These difficulties may, accordingly, affect the price of a coin.
Buddy, there are some surge in price of the market which cannot be proof or foresee through analysis but by genuine information about whales accumulation.
There's huge chance that he government body may be against Monero in future due tp it anonymity. But, the OP was asking question if there's chance for the coin in subject to cliche $2500 next year which I believe is not possible and I think $1000 - 1500 price range will be the coin ATH.
Yes, I just thought that the author of the topic may have some objective information that the price could reach $2500. If there is no such information and this is just an assumption, then I agree with you that you should not rely on the fact that the price rises above $1000 even if the price of Bitcoin rises to $20,000.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
September 07, 2019, 05:36:24 PM
I'm happy with current prices of Monero, most of the coins are not holding the price better than XMR, look ETH and Litecoin for example
I'm holding some XMR and won't sell in a near future

XMR is doing better in technological aspect to, and I think the anonymity is a key here, soon or later everyone will look for some coin to be secure and private
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
September 07, 2019, 04:39:14 PM
Hmmmh Seems really unlikely considering how far things have taken off and with BTC still struggling to keep up I really think the bull or correction market will take Monero 2500 Is really not possible man
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
September 07, 2019, 02:48:21 PM
The current Monero price of $75 to reach $2,500 is very difficult, meaning that the marketcap has to go up by 33x and it's really impossible happening now

for now maybe the this predictions is very impossible
but, who knows in the future, remember privacy is the main causes why cryptocurrency born right ?
and monero is the best privacy coins
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
September 07, 2019, 01:18:18 PM
Maybe before we think of ridiculous prices and meaningless numbers we should focus on the immediate future that we can all envision. Monero is badly undervalued. We all agree. But it also has suffered a little from people leaving (good for us) because they lost hope. We need to really make using it big again. Not to hide but to promote privacy.
I think that makes sense, where we have to boost the popularity of Monero itself. But here underestimate Monero too much, what are their next plans? Will it be able to prove that they can penetrate the Altcoin market?
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
September 07, 2019, 02:12:44 PM
ETH reaches its all-time high because of the smart contract if Monero does not bring anything new in the future. This level of target is just a dream, and more importantly.
it is very hard for this kind of project to survive, because of its speciality in anonymity.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 07, 2019, 11:12:38 AM
Maybe before we think of ridiculous prices and meaningless numbers we should focus on the immediate future that we can all envision. Monero is badly undervalued. We all agree. But it also has suffered a little from people leaving (good for us) because they lost hope. We need to really make using it big again. Not to hide but to promote privacy.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
September 07, 2019, 11:10:04 AM
The current Monero price of $75 to reach $2,500 is very difficult, meaning that the marketcap has to go up by 33x and it's really impossible happening now
The current economy is totally supporting the Bitcoin so your thoughts are good to understand new participants. Monero is one of the top altcoin. So we will earn good profit on trading platform at the same we don't expect too much expectation on this coin. End of the year all the coins are growing well so we can't judge the potential, Maximum it will reach 2x to 5x hype on this year.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 07, 2019, 06:22:00 AM
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 07, 2019, 04:49:04 AM
XMR is $80 right now.

this is really optimistic predictions on monero,,
but if the bull come back to crypto market, especially altcoin, i think monero will not reach $2500 ,,
maybe the most reasonable price for monero is about $800 - $1000  Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
September 06, 2019, 05:47:37 PM
XMR is $80 right now.

thats possible my friend, but maybe if bitcoin price reach more than $300K
because monero is the best privacy coins until now  Wink
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
September 06, 2019, 04:36:01 PM
Why should the price reach $ 2500? Is there any objective reason for this, or have you done a fundamental analysis? Monero is a good coin, but due to the fact that it is anonymous government bodies have a negative attitude towards it and problems with its use may arise in the future. These difficulties may, accordingly, affect the price of a coin.
Buddy, there are some surge in price of the market which cannot be proof or foresee through analysis but by genuine information about whales accumulation.
There's huge chance that he government body may be against Monero in future due tp it anonymity. But, the OP was asking question if there's chance for the coin in subject to cliche $2500 next year which I believe is not possible and I think $1000 - 1500 price range will be the coin ATH.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 06, 2019, 04:17:22 PM
This is a newbie question, just look at the ALtcoin market when Bitcoin goes up, the move down, when BTC goes down they also move down, for me I have said we are likely to see BTC dominance at 80% again, the top coin are not doing well, XRP team keep dumping their tokens on the market, Ethereum seems not to be sure of what they want, the  hype around of Privacy coin is gone. Just don't over commit to any Altcoin for now
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
September 06, 2019, 04:07:44 PM

If you believe any government will use cryptocurrencies with transparent ledger you are very wrong. Dont you think they want to hide their transactions from prying eyes of other governments?  Do you believe USA government will use Bitcoin to pay Hong Kong protesters? Or you believe they would use Monero. Governments have same use case of opaque ledger crypto currencies as anyone else.
Pages:
Jump to: