Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero and Darkcoin are the Top Privacy coins - page 2. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
November 26, 2017, 03:46:05 PM
Well, but I think bitcoin is also a good anon coins.. The address changes for every transactions made. I'm not really good in this kind of things but I think almost all coins are anon coins as well.

You gotta be joking me not serious are you? Bitcoin is only semi anon and in fact is traceable to you given your alphanumerical address. Real anon coins like DeepOnion don't require you to have a known address instead when you connect to the QT wallet it is done on the TOR network completely anon.

Monero and Darkcoin are the only Anon coins worth using. They have extremely goodt dev teams and great infrastructure.

Not for long my friend. Take a look at DeepOnion's roadmap. It already has Tor integrated, all communication is routed over Tor. It has DeepVault, i.e. file authenticity verification where file hashes are stored directly on the blockchain. It will have fully untraceable transactions in a few weeks (DeepSend) and Smart contracts in a few months.
I really like Monero, it has good PoW algo and the ring signature tech is cool, but the DeepOnion progrss seems to be faster.
Never heared of Darkcoin though, I'll check it out Smiley

Couldn't have said it better myself friend and I will add look at how stable the price action has been for DeepOnion the last two months. When BTC was mooning it held still and this week it rose while BTC rose. The volume is
increasing every week as more people find out about DeepOnion. Come check out our awesome community you can get involved in airdrops without actually investing into DeepOnion all you gotta do is be active on the forums! https://deeponion.org/community/
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
November 26, 2017, 03:43:44 PM
Why bump a thread from 2014 with a second post today ? Strange...
Some threads, specially when they are this old and had no replies should just stay burried.
Even the name in the thread title (Darkcoin) has expired some time ago and is now known as Dash.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 26, 2017, 03:40:50 PM
Second that check out DeepOnion coin it will be a great anon coin in the future just largely unheard of now due to its low value in comparison. Cloak coin and stealth coin are also decent anon coins
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
November 26, 2017, 03:20:36 PM
Well, but I think bitcoin is also a good anon coins.. The address changes for every transactions made. I'm not really good in this kind of things but I think almost all coins are anon coins as well.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
November 26, 2017, 03:07:09 PM
Monero and Darkcoin are the only Anon coins worth using. They have extremely goodt dev teams and great infrastructure.

Not for long my friend. Take a look at DeepOnion's roadmap. It already has Tor integrated, all communication is routed over Tor. It has DeepVault, i.e. file authenticity verification where file hashes are stored directly on the blockchain. It will have fully untraceable transactions in a few weeks (DeepSend) and Smart contracts in a few months.
I really like Monero, it has good PoW algo and the ring signature tech is cool, but the DeepOnion progrss seems to be faster.
Never heared of Darkcoin though, I'll check it out Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 26, 2017, 02:57:58 PM

• Not so huge community, not so famous like Bitcoin, not so much people want anonymous coins

from where you can conclude that monero is not famous? I think you are wrong .. because as I know monero is in the top 10 of cryptocryptocurrencies version coinmarketcap ,, and you can see it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
I hope you should not give me the information of origin .. and without seeing the reality
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 02:50:33 PM
I love monero currently holding 150pieces,what i love about this coin is about the anonymty of the transactions how about dark coin?is this from dark web projects?
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Nichts ist unmöglich. - Nothing is impossible.
November 26, 2017, 02:43:48 PM
Ok, this is your opion.

I like Monero too.
But I know nothing about Darkcoin.

Where are the facts?
Could you please write some pros and contras for Monero und for Darkcoin?

Ok, I start with some Pros for Monero:
  • Anonymous transactions
  • Anonymous owners of coins
  • Fungible coins
  • ASIC-ressitent mining

Some Contras for Monero:
  • Not so easy to use
  • Anonymity needs more people/tranactions
  • Not so huge community, not so famous like Bitcoin, not so much people want anonymous coins
  • ASIC-ressitent mining
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Pages:
Jump to: