Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero Distributed Mining Initiative - BCX attack denied - page 2. (Read 6152 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It appears as though I have a couple of instances mining into somebody else's wallet.  Sigh.

You're welcome, whoever you are!

Maybe you missed step 11 -

I am actually so bad at this that I wasn't mining into anybody's wallet because I started it incorrectly.  Damn vi...switched to nano, though, and now I'm good.  Running two instances, and will set up some more tonight.

Just a question first, though...I believe that when I did ps -A I saw minerd but not ccminer.  Is something still screwed up?
Activity: 469
English Motherfucker do you speak it ?
UPDATE: Please consider SOLO mining, if you have to use pool make sure to use backups. BCX will try to DDOS pools in order to gain more control of the network so he more easily pull of the attack. BCX took down poloniex just minutes ago.

Instructions for solo mining with private pool here
It appears as though I have a couple of instances mining into somebody else's wallet.  Sigh.

11) Now, you need to edit cpustart.sh and gpustart.sh in your home directory using either vi or nano, unless you want to mine to my XMR address Wink It looks like if you want to mine directly to exchange, just replace my XMR address in both files with YourExchangeXMRAddress.YourExchangePaymentID.

There's also a totally automated AMI now that mines straight to the developer's donation address called XMRminerToDevFund, see here for more info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8931252

The instructions were definitely good.  Totally my stupidity.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

11) Now, you need to edit cpustart.sh and gpustart.sh in your home directory using either vi or nano, unless you want to mine to my XMR address Wink It looks like if you want to mine directly to exchange, just replace my XMR address in both files with YourExchangeXMRAddress.YourExchangePaymentID.

There's also a totally automated AMI now that mines straight to the developer's donation address called XMRminerToDevFund, see here for more info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8931252

Activity: 605
Merit: 500
ROFL

So after pissing off 90% of the forum over several months you ask for help! Hahahahahaha!

Die, shitcoin DIE!  Grin

1+

+ Infinity

Why such hatred, i don't understand. Instead of clicking ignore on the obvious trolls, you build up this hatred for monero and anyone that holds/develops/likes/believes in the project. I've really never seen anything like it  
Activity: 546
ROFL

So after pissing off 90% of the forum over several months you ask for help! Hahahahahaha!

Die, shitcoin DIE!  Grin

1+

+ Infinity
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
And do NOT MINE on the three largest pools.
BCX could bribe one of the largest pools and it would make financial sense for any one of them to sell for 100 btc which would give him control of the hash (saw someone else mention this).  It's fear mongering - but from an economic perspective it would probably be cheaper for him than AWS.
No way he could bride me. Fuck this *beeeeep*.
ROFL
~CfA~

Marry me please.

I'll marry you, sugardaddy.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
BCX could bribe one of the largest pools and it would make financial sense for any one of them to sell for 100 btc which would give him control of the hash (saw someone else mention this).  It's fear mongering - but from an economic perspective it would probably be cheaper for him than AWS.
ROFL
~CfA~

Marry me please.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
ROFL

Die, shitcoin DIE!  Grin

Well said good sir! Well said indeed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

ROFL

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125
BCX could bribe one of the largest pools and it would make financial sense for any one of them to sell for 100 btc which would give him control of the hash (saw someone else mention this).  It's fear mongering - but from an economic perspective it would probably be cheaper for him than AWS.

No way he could bribe me. Fuck this *beeeeep*.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
I'm so tired of Monero topics, when will the mess stop?

complain to moderators if it is bothers you. you have all right. i reported some threads, because of to hard insults,  but mostly seems they dont care much.
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
I'm so tired of Monero topics, when will the mess stop?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790
Shitcoin Minimalist
30MH would be a good number to shoot for.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
People mine what is worth to mine. when price will go back to 0.005BTC, there will be over 3MH/s. Now let the rest of miners to earn some easy Moneros.

@Stealthcoin

shitcoins are those that just vanish in 100.000 batches. Even if they have 70 characters long passwords. Get stolen one way or another.  Monero is altho is a baby quite cool.
Activity: 605
Good stuff OP

I have 10 instances set up thanks to the guide above.

For anyone wishing to mine but can't use AWS for whatever reason, I am willing to set up instances for you in exchange for BTC or alt coins, at cost. If you're interested in this, PM me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
BCX could bribe one of the largest pools

LOL nifty boy ... apparently u aren't aware of the fact that BCX himself owns and operates one of the largest pools of all around

~CfA~

Oh I'm so frightened! Please go ahead and tell us BitcoinEXpress owns Ghash.io! I'm shaking!

You're a clown. Just one of those who'd believe *anything* that comes from BCX's mouth like a mindless tard

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
LMAO... You guys are fucked.. First the devs are out trying to raise 300K on the eve on destruction and now this begging for hashpower.

Wow you xmr dudes really are feeling the pinch.

So what I want to know is, WHO'S GOING TO BE THE LAST BAGHOLDERS?
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
BCX could bribe one of the largest pools

LOL nifty boy ... apparently u aren't aware of the fact that BCX himself owns and operates one of the largest pools of all around

~CfA~

Of XMR  Roll Eyes

uh no.  fail.

ROFL u Monero guys crack me up, cute!  u can let 3000 additional miners mine with their little computers and u won't do shit against the hashing power he has at hands. u dont even know what youre dealing with

gonna be a sudden death

~CfA~
Pages:
Jump to: