Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero has the potential - page 3. (Read 1155 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 04:45:57 AM
Does anyone else think monero has the potential to match the value of the other ‘privacy coins’ i.e. dash and zcash? The privacy features of monero, IMO, piss all over the other two, at least when they’re all functional. Sending and receiving

When ETH is down, other altcoins are attractive for investors, but when it is up, the same people will forget about altcoins and invest ETH.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 27, 2018, 04:28:07 AM
Of cource, it has a potential. In the same time, nobody knows, when exactly this potential will start working and nobody going to explain it in the nearest future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 04:04:41 AM
Monero is also a very good coin with high potential. People also have full faith on it. Market is also very strong. It gives huge profit. It covers whole market in very short time. It is very safe and good coin.
Activity: 238
November 27, 2018, 04:00:26 AM
Does anyone else think monero has the potential to match the value of the other ‘privacy coins’ i.e. dash and zcash? The privacy features of monero, IMO, piss all over the other two, at least when they’re all functional. Sending and receiving

I heard that ETH has potentian and now it is running by the ocean see. It make me to undestand that I should not trust anybody but myself.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
November 24, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
As far as i know Monero is number one choice for people who are looking to hide their transactions but if i am not mistaken , there is conditions for it to completely anonymous as you have to download the entire blockchain to be able to do that.

correct if i am wrong Smiley
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 24, 2018, 11:08:05 AM
Monero has a very big potential precisely in anonymity, I hope that the encryption algorithms will be constantly improved, because it seems to me that all this should be constantly improved.
Activity: 168
November 22, 2018, 07:49:44 AM
From many projects on the market Monero is really looks very perspective and in my opinion 2019 will be very a good year for making money on it
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

It has already surpassed both Dash and Zcash in value market cap wise, the value per coin is much more tied to supply, not development. So Monero can be better, have a bigger market cap and still not necessarily surpass the value of Dash/Zcash. I think all three coins have some good privacy features but out of them, Monero is slightly ahead of the curve. The developers behind Monero are some of the best in the business too. But again, that doesn't mean to say it should be worth more than the other 2.
Activity: 168
November 22, 2018, 07:01:59 AM
maybe you're really right. now I see many people who invest in monero and they really believe in success. I am sure that the right investment will help monero to develop and grow
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 21, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

It does have the potential, there is no doubt there. When you start talking about privacy coins then monero is the best coin that comes to mind and with people wanting to keep more of their transactions hidden they are going to move to monero to do that since they can no longer get the anonymity that they desire from bitcoin and other coins
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
I do not know, the Monero coin is quite liquid and supported in various social networks. in addition, it is constantly being improved. but I'm not an analyst to see a possible future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

it seems to me that all cryptocurrencies have potential. I am sure that in the end it will be that the market will remain only giants. and most likely monero will be among them. now everything looks like this
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 20, 2018, 04:38:08 AM
Monero is always having a potential. I believe in the need for a privacy coin.

If there was no need or a demand from the public for such a coin there wouldn't be one right now. However we should also consider what type of market share such coins could have. Monero is the biggest one and there are still ones that is mined with either staking or CPU and so forth but the market share for such coins seems very little.

I think monero is strictly tied to the crypto general market cap, the bigger it gets the bigger monero will get, without the other crypto markets and interest towards other stuff Monero can't get its name out and become a big coin all by itself. It is a decent niche need provider but it will never be big enough to be known and used everywhere.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
November 19, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
Yes, I do think Monero is a coin with potential. It is a slow and steady coin with good technology and community support. Without much hypes and advertising, it has grown to its current size.  I am looking forward to seeing its result in the next few years.
Activity: 308
November 19, 2018, 02:26:21 AM
Of course Monero has a future and I believe in this, the development of the monero I think is good and for the future it will certainly develop better
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
This is the best coin of anonymity among all and the most experienced. So it’s not worth talking about it, it calmly does its job and develops and conquers new investors. True while above the head can not jump.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 02:01:45 AM
I also think Monero has a future, there are prospects for development. Perhaps Monero will be the second cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
Yes. I think Monero has a huge potential. It stays top of the market for a long time relatively others. It has gained the trust of investors. I also keep some coins and hope it will gives me a good return.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 09, 2018, 09:09:38 AM
Monero do have the potential.

If you will create a poll and survey on what's the most popular privacy coin, you'll get same answer about Monero. I'm not belittling dash and zcash and other privacy coins but Monero is monero and its above all privacy coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 08:40:54 AM
Monero is open source software. Cryptocurrency uses the principle of Proof-of-work ("proof of work").
Unlike Bitcoin, the total issue of Monero is not limited: after the initial release of 18.4 million XMR, the subsequent mining will bring 0.6 new XMR for each two-minute block. This was done to ensure that miners maintained the system after the main issue emission.
The algorithm for mining in Monero differs in that it actively uses the AES command system for x86 microprocessors and a large amount of memory, which makes mining on the GPU less efficient than for Bitcoin.
In my opinion, Monero is one of the best coins on the cryptocurrency market, which is not very far from the original idea.
Pages:
Jump to: