Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero is a hedge to Bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 2226 times)

pa
Activity: 528
Merit: 501
September 14, 2014, 10:25:51 PM
The OP is an obvious troll who is creating a shit ton of these stupid threads. Best to ignore.

Yes, he is!
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
September 14, 2014, 10:08:22 PM
The OP is an obvious troll who is creating a shit ton of these stupid threads. Best to ignore.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 14, 2014, 10:00:55 PM
I hate all this monero shit on the main page. It's not good when communities try to push their coin onto others like what you guys are doing. More spammy than informative.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2014, 09:40:35 PM
And this is why Monero is and will never go ANYWHERE.

It can be hacked by script kiddies as the code was written on the back of a napkin.

It has ZERO, I repeat ZERO infrastructure to support its growth.

Its a shitcoin, period.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 14, 2014, 07:58:13 PM
Monero a hedge to Bicoin LOL

Monero is a scam coin piece of shit and nothing more.

The OP has so much faith and belief in XMR he post under a one day old newbie account.

If you have so much faith in this piece of shit, use your real account.

Unless your primary account instills less faith than this one.

~BCX~

Word
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
September 14, 2014, 07:50:15 PM
Monero a hedge to Bicoin LOL

Monero is a scam coin piece of shit and nothing more.

The OP has so much faith and belief in XMR he post under a one day old newbie account.

If you have so much faith in this piece of shit, use your real account.

Unless your primary account instills less faith than this one.

~BCX~

It always cracks me up when I see these newbie accounts trying to make a point especially when it's clear they are afraid to post from their main account.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 14, 2014, 07:37:32 PM
If truth is that Bitcoin's demise with its $8,000,000,000 market cap will boost Monero with its $6,000,000 market cap, and Bitcoin's stellar growth will lead to Monero's exchange rate going down vs. Bitcoin, then Bitcoin's welfare is not in Monero's best interests.

In practice, very few own more XMR than BTC by value. Especially the largest holders of XMR invariably own a lot more BTC. This means that the majority of moneros are in the hands that would rather see Bitcoin flourishing (even if it means that XMR goes down), and therefore the Monero community is supporting Bitcoin.

Monero is a hedge to Bitcoin.

The Monero camp is composed of large Bitcoin holders and if we collectively withdraw our support, at this point it means a steep dive for Bitcoin.

Not even mentioned the possibility that other honest bitcoiners might also want to switch allegiance. There are many. The 10-15k holders of XMR collectively trust it only $6 million. But the same guys trust Bitcoin up to $100s of millions. If they decide to sell this stash out of fear or retaliation, the price would be destroyed.
Pages:
Jump to: