Pages:
Author

Topic: MONERO MINING [POOL] MONERO.RS - DDoS protected - PRIVATE CPU MINER 5-20% BOOST! - page 5. (Read 10911 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Win64 binaries provided by Wolf0 - Hero member , developer of the fastest Monero CPUminer :
Windows x64 binaries! AES-NI only!

https://ottrbutt.com/cpuminer-multi/cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-09-2014.zip
https://ottrbutt.com/cpuminer-multi/cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-09-2014.zip.sig

Win binaries for those without AES-NI.

https://ottrbutt.com/cpuminer-multi/cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-12-2014.zip
https://ottrbutt.com/cpuminer-multi/cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-12-2014.zip.sig

We keep the links to his fastest miner updated - you can follow his thread here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wolfs-xmrbcndsh-cpuminer-2x-speed-compared-to-lucasjones-new-06202014-632724

We have created an easy-to-use one click/command miner.

Unpack, edit run.bat, run.

Windows x64, CPU with AES-NI instructions
Miner will CRASH if no AES-NI is found. Don't panic, download the no aes-ni version.
http://monero.rs/aes.zip
Unpack the zip file. Edit run.bat and replace the payment address. If your CPU has 4 cores / 8 threads change the -t 2 flag to -t 4. If 4 cores 4 threads (no HT) use -t 3. Test for best results.
Execute run.bat

Windows x64, CPU with no AES-NI instructions
http://monero.rs/noaes.zip
Unpack the zip file.  Edit run.bat and replace the payment address.
Execute run.bat

Update : Windows binaries ready soon, miner crashes on some systems while it works just fine on others. Couple hours more to troubleshoot.
here is my address
49AR1uxvamvboJETre6C18ZXZkuQnq5ye2PntGHr39DB4EGihkqEwhBCafouzNmg5TRejhUsgmEWxYs CF246qDoL7AqBdFX

i mined for approx 1 hours and still no status...my hash speed is around 1kh/s so its enough to submit the shares frequently ....

now i have shifted to another pool..

Bad address as Sandor111 pointed out in the previous message.

We did find a match in the database :
mvboJETre6C18ZXZkuQnq5ye2PntGHr39DB4EGihkqEwhBCafouzNmg5TRejhUsgmEWxYsCF246qDoL 7AqBdFX:Claymore   0.00 H/s   3.03 MH   0.037193993847   0.000000000000   about 4 hours ago

Pending balance 0.037193993847
Keep in mind balance updates only when we find a block and it matures! Minimal payout on monero.rs is 0.1XMR
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
started mining from last 20 min and stats not showing still??
how much time does it take to update the stats?

Normally stats should update instantly. If you have low end mining hardware, it will take a while to submit work to the pool, can you PM me your mining address?

here is my address
49AR1uxvamvboJETre6C18ZXZkuQnq5ye2PntGHr39DB4EGihkqEwhBCafouzNmg5TRejhUsgmEWxYs CF246qDoL7AqBdFX

i mined for approx 1 hours and still no status...my hash speed is around 1kh/s so its enough to submit the shares frequently ....

There is a SPACE between your address. Right here: 49AR1uxvamvboJETre6C18ZXZkuQnq5ye2PntGHr39DB4EGihkqEwhBCafouzNmg5TRejhUsgmEWxYs      CF246qDoL7AqBdFX
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Normally stats should update instantly. If you have low end mining hardware, it will take a while to submit work to the pool, can you PM me your mining address?

here is my address

What I really would like to see is worker status, and mail notification for idle workers.

Like, I am mining with 30 rigs on same address and would like to know if any of them is idle for more than, lets say, 5 minutes.
It could be done via address or password parameter, example -p pa$$w0rd.Miner1 od address xxxxxxxx.miner1 etc...

Also, Win64 miner is must have! All rigs at my place are 64bit Win7.

Thank you for the feedback, we wish more miners chimed in with such great ideas.
Worker status is a must. A MUST! We are working on it. Not easy but it will be done. SOON! Smiley

Win64 binaries later today. I expect our windows developer to apologize  publicly in the thread for being late with the code Smiley

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Activity: 8
Hello!
Pool with this option already exists, http://noclaymorefee.com/ , which is an advantage? You copied the idea? Smiley
Activity: 597
Hi, and how much is the fee without :claymore  Huh sorry but i´m new miner Monero  Smiley

Hello, Claymore fee is 5% (+2% pool fee). If you remove it, then the global fee of 2% is applied.
Does not work the error ? miss something  I´m use NsGpuCNMiner

Ok work now but -»-u 42FAGmBHCAkHU1oxb5uTZ68Ashx1b7sHrjjE6q49aepAMAQtuQoKBaELWfNnFpmFSBaS1zmnbQf7X5C A2xD4aReu8VpzqnE :claymore -p zxc123asd

missing space for the Address and :claymore  Smiley

Is to have the right space ?
Hi, and how much is the fee without :claymore  Huh sorry but i´m new miner Monero  Smiley

Hello, Claymore fee is 5% (+2% pool fee). If you remove it, then the global fee of 2% is applied.
Activity: 597
Update : 29. August 03:00 CET
Miners can now chose to *remove* Claymore fee by adding a ":claymore" to the payment address and choosing a unique password! Ex.

GPUminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.monero.rs:443 -u 42FAGmBHCAkHU1oxb5uTZ68Ashx1b7sHrjjE6q49aepAMAQtuQoKBaELWfNnFpmFSBaS1zmnbQf7X5C A2xD4aReu8VpzqnE:claymore -p zxc123asd
Hi, and how much is the fee without :claymore  Huh sorry but i´m new miner Monero  Smiley
Update : 29. August 03:00 CET
Miners can now chose to *remove* Claymore fee by adding a ":claymore" to the payment address and choosing a unique password! Ex.

GPUminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.monero.rs:443 -u 42FAGmBHCAkHU1oxb5uTZ68Ashx1b7sHrjjE6q49aepAMAQtuQoKBaELWfNnFpmFSBaS1zmnbQf7X5C A2xD4aReu8VpzqnE:claymore -p zxc123asd
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
What I really would like to see is worker status, and mail notification for idle workers.

Like, I am mining with 30 rigs on same address and would like to know if any of them is idle for more than, lets say, 5 minutes.
It could be done via address or password parameter, example -p pa$$w0rd.Miner1 od address xxxxxxxx.miner1 etc...

Also, Win64 miner is must have! All rigs at my place are 64bit Win7.
MONERO.RS UPDATE, 28. August 2014 - 8PM CET :

We've mined a total of 7 blocks in the last 24h, with an average of 50KH/s!
Variance or optimization+low latency ?

Move your hash to MONERO.RS and enjoy some luck!

Update #1 : Our nodejs developers have now implemented a new hashing module, twice the speed of the current cryptonote-universal-pool hashing module!

Update #2 : Mine directly to an exchange (Mintpal/Poloniex) SOON!

Could you please compile it for 64-bit Windows? I can't run these files on 64-bit Win 7...
Thanks  Smiley

Added to my to-do list. Will be released sometime tomorrow!
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
  • *PRIVATE* Linux statically compiled miner with 5-12% boost in performance (AES only CPUs)! Pool IPs hardcoded!

Could you please compile it for 64-bit Windows? I can't run these files on 64-bit Win 7...
Thanks  Smiley
Why it was necessary to release a proprietary miner with hardcoded pool's IP?  Undecided

Launch incentive ? We will be releasing source soon along with a new 20% performance boost on non-aes CPUs.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Why it was necessary to release a proprietary miner with hardcoded pool's IP?  Undecided
USA (and others) site down?

Not that we are aware of, no issues whatsoever during the night.

Probably temporary Cloudflare error.
Pages:
Jump to: