Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero Predictions - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
At present, Monero is at the level of $172. With Monero's current ongoing stats, according to me the price can cross $500 by the end of the year 2018.  Monero is the best privacy coin currently as it uses ring signature in its transactions. Transactions can only be made by sharing of wallet address which makes them completely anonymous and hence keeps the information of the sender and reciever private. Due to its codebase being so strong, the coin has been accepted by several major companies, therefore increasing its market capital.

Monero is not the best privacy coin around, as Deep Onion is. The level of intagration of ONION far surpasses that of Monero and there are new services (DeepSend, DeepVault...) which give the coin a robust feel. Wallet is perfect also, and being updated constantly - DEEP ONION is really the best privacy coin around.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
April 04, 2018, 01:11:28 PM
As far as I can see Monero is rather stable, doubt you'll see spikes up or down on it but it's a plus that they are banning ASICs and fighting against them.
I don't know how protection from asics can increase the price of this coin, but I think the popularity of the coin is bound to increase. This will inspire other coin developers and we will see a large number of hard forks this year. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it was the first one. Can be and monero will popular because the first coin which announced war asics.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
April 04, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
At present, Monero is at the level of $172. With Monero's current ongoing stats, according to me the price can cross $500 by the end of the year 2018.  Monero is the best privacy coin currently as it uses ring signature in its transactions. Transactions can only be made by sharing of wallet address which makes them completely anonymous and hence keeps the information of the sender and reciever private. Due to its codebase being so strong, the coin has been accepted by several major companies, therefore increasing its market capital.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 07:46:33 AM
What would you predict in the future of Monero, will it rise? Fall? Stay the same? It seems that it's pretty stable right now and considering that they are banning ASICs I can see it becoming one of the more liked crypto's.
I think it will fall because Monero is always dumping when Bitcoin is dumping too and Monero supply is increasing so its not possible to dump. My prediction price is $400 on Dec 2018 because all crypto coin is pumping on that month.
Activity: 5
April 04, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
As far as I can see Monero is rather stable, doubt you'll see spikes up or down on it but it's a plus that they are banning ASICs and fighting against them.

There are spikes here and there, it depends whether or not it's security proves good or not.
Activity: 4
April 04, 2018, 06:44:10 AM
It's stable and it's tied in with Bitcoin and many other altcoins, so it will mostly depend on how other coins do, I don't think that the ASICs ban will have a major impact.
Activity: 3
April 04, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
Activity: 3
April 03, 2018, 01:46:10 PM
What would you predict in the future of Monero, will it rise? Fall? Stay the same? It seems that it's pretty stable right now and considering that they are banning ASICs I can see it becoming one of the more liked crypto's.
Pages:
Jump to: