Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero Promotion Chief = NaziStyle Self Moderation Party ? - page 2. (Read 1410 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
self moderate threadz must be seen for what it is.

a tool of the weak.
a tool of the liars
a tool of the free speech haters.
a tool of the hypocrites
a tool of the rotten

if u see some1 self moderate a lot means this person have small man syndrome (weakling)

~CfA~
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i have read monero staff are nifty naziboys who endorse self moderation and no freedom of speech to pump the monero thing

LOL funny story tell me more guys.  all i know is monero is a known $cam $hitcoin. but that doesnt have do w/ censorship.  NEM has same small man syndrome.  they delete like bitches cuz criticism is nothing dem have ability to face.  they just think dem coin is the best in the world (delusional)

~CfA~

If the forum refused to let people moderate their threads then it's just a bigger nazi with more central power being bullies ... so would u rather posters have rights or not?   Roll Eyes

so fking tired of all the

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
i have read monero staff are nifty naziboys who endorse self moderation and no freedom of speech to pump the monero thing

LOL funny story tell me more guys.  all i know is monero is a known $cam $hitcoin. but that doesnt have do w/ censorship.  NEM has same small man syndrome.  they delete like bitches cuz criticism is nothing dem have ability to face.  they just think dem coin is the best in the world (delusional)

self moderate threadz must be seen for what it is.

a tool of the weak.
a tool of the liars
a tool of the free speech haters.
a tool of the hypocrites
a tool of the rotten

if u see some1 self moderate a lot means this person have small man syndrome (weakling)

~CfA~

~CfA~
Pages:
Jump to: