Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero under 25 cents? What the hell _were_ you waiting for? - page 2. (Read 427 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
We all know the anonymous coins are considered bad by some people. I strongly oppose those who say it, because this is not a coin mistake, but it is purely a mistake from its users. Unfortunately I have not known crypto in 2015 and now I do not want to miss the opportunity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I posted this thread in early 2015 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monero-under-25-cents-what-the-hell-are-you-waiting-for-925649 - titled 'Monero under 25 cents? What the hell are you waiting for?'

For some reason it got locked which is a mystery in itself but hey I respect that. Now I'm posting this thread for the discussions started in that very thread to continue.

If you were around at the time did you buy some XMR for yourself and lock it away? I mean 1000 XMR for $250 wasn't so much. Anyone could have dropped some into it and it absolutely made sense at the time as it does today to use that coin

The coin is simply such a good one
It took 3 years and we see how the monero became more powerful 12 times. If you kept a thousand coins then it would have made a huge profit now. This project is very good and further it will also continue to develop and grow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
I wish i got that early into Crypto, for sure Monero has made many people rich.
With 700$ invested back then, someone would have 1 million $ worth of Monero now if they didn't sell any coins.
Nice ill be waiting in 2 week
I hope monero can be have projects
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I wish i got that early into Crypto, for sure Monero has made many people rich.
With 700$ invested back then, someone would have 1 million $ worth of Monero now if they didn't sell any coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
Looks like you caught rich making coin and defended it to to guts. Congratulations. I still love how monero works and its great that crypto developed coin like monero. We people needed that kind of coin.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I posted this thread in early 2015 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monero-under-25-cents-what-the-hell-are-you-waiting-for-925649 - titled 'Monero under 25 cents? What the hell are you waiting for?'

For some reason it got locked which is a mystery in itself but hey I respect that. Now I'm posting this thread for the discussions started in that very thread to continue.

If you were around at the time did you buy some XMR for yourself and lock it away? I mean 1000 XMR for $250 wasn't so much. Anyone could have dropped some into it and it absolutely made sense at the time as it does today to use that coin

Most people here are (or should) be interested about performance against Bitcoin, since most people buy alts with their bitcoins, or at least I do, and I was pleased to see that Monero is performing very good against Bitcoin, unlike most alts, which have been going down against Bitcoin, even if they went up against the dollar.

I must confess that I fucked up real bad by selling all of my XMR, I think I sold them at a loss because I bought at all time highs back then...

Anyway, the problem of XMR is that I don't see how you could buy a house with XMR gains since the blockchain is obscured so you can't prove you obtained your coins legally or ilegally, and at least me personally im interested in buying a house eventually with my crypto gains.

Owner of private keys can easily show where his transactions come from if he want to.  Coins where you would not show that would be a shity coins for doing buisness. Since you could not prove you sent a transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

Most people here are (or should) be interested about performance against Bitcoin, since most people buy alts with their bitcoins, or at least I do, and I was pleased to see that Monero is performing very good against Bitcoin, unlike most alts, which have been going down against Bitcoin, even if they went up against the dollar.

I must confess that I fucked up real bad by selling all of my XMR, I think I sold them at a loss because I bought at all time highs back then...

Anyway, the problem of XMR is that I don't see how you could buy a house with XMR gains since the blockchain is obscured so you can't prove you obtained your coins legally or ilegally, and at least me personally im interested in buying a house eventually with my crypto gains.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: