Pages:
Author

Topic: monero.cx [Bounty program] $10 BTC to your bitcoin wallet! - page 2. (Read 1058 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Bitcointalk username: examplens
BTC address (P2SH) starting with the number 3: 3FWdmutJ8pqH9D3VNd7j2BLBUXJv49qZxW
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
BTCitcoinTalk Username: SiNeReiNZzz
BTCTC Address: 39jihqZ6wdKVhicLFdyESTJEciA3Ua6L2d
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Please leave your review on their ANN thread.
I've posted there already today, so I'd like to join this.

Bitcointalk username: LoyceV
BTC address (P2SH) starting with the number 3: 31v1Lpy7g3G6HTqqbe3GeY3p3Xv5PTBZV3

$10 in Bitcoin is tiny nowadays, check Johoe's website and manually set a low fee. You don't want to end up paying more than $10 in fees.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Bitcointalk username: magneto
BTC address (P2SH) starting with the number 3: 357d97jPZKFzEA3BevwK6Nb1ewaXqtaXs6

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Bitcointalk username: 2double0
BTC address (P2SH) starting with the number 3: 3QihA3K9p5vgE7gEQYCMW6Q37Xoy8wyBLP

I have never reviewed any exchange websites till now, giving this a first try.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Bitcointalk username: $crypto$
BTC address (P2SH) starting with the number 3: 3KuAUw2dEVyKy3MougcraB4gzvUTjjfPWU

I'll try to leave a review once I've earned $10 from the program.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Let me be the 2nd person LOL

Bitcointalk username: BitcoinGirl.Club
BTC address (P2SH) starting with the number 3: 3LiWhzyx29dsDDHF9e2j6YZ5UuxwRNraUL

Btw, I've got a question. Can I use an exchange's XMR address to conduct this exchange from BTC to XMR? Or do I need to install a wallet first that supports XMR?
I never tried XMR and this is a good opportunity for me to know how XMR works.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Bitcointalk username: Stedsm
BTC address (P2SH) starting with the number 3: 3AfxgZn4Z6dBvKdy4DWK1MuFW4FfKoAfhP

Btw, I've got a question. Can I use an exchange's XMR address to conduct this exchange from BTC to XMR? Or do I need to install a wallet first that supports XMR?

Would love to be the first person to review this. Wink
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
Bitcointalk username: iamsheikhadil
BTC address (P2SH) starting with the number 3: 38JtfwW7J6yucVcjQGrZ7X8dUra1dDfstd

I would love to review it Smiley

Sorry, but there is minimum ranking Hero+

This bounty is only for Hero and Legendary users. First come, first served basis.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
- Please post your review on their ANN thread, and please post it within two weeks after receiving the BTC in your wallet.
- I reserve the right of accepting or not accepting any application, although it's a first come, first served basis.
- Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XJ-2Ce1jAkl27E_zNXsVaKUs8dbV1AtVmdDxNqw_s-U/edit?usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com

This bounty is only for Hero and Legendary users. First come, first served basis.

monero.cx is a very simple site. You send in BTC, you get XMR. You send in XMR, you get BTC. According to their site they have low fees, no KYC ever policy, no Javascript, no cookies, truly anonymous instant exchange service. They understand that being a newcomer in the community they need to have a position where members will find them very friendly and professional. They are here to prove their loyalty. Furthermore, they would like to hear from you.

This will be a very simple bounty program. monero.cx would like to give $10 each in BTC to 20 users. Please post your BTC address. Use their service to convert it to XMR and leave them a brutally honest review about their service. You do not need to impress them but help them by telling your true experience of using their site. They are happy to hear any suggestion you think would make their service better.

Please leave your review on their ANN thread.

How to apply
Reply with following information
Code:
Bitcointalk username: 
BTC address (Segwit):
Pages:
Jump to: