Pages:
Author

Topic: Monetary scientist sees bitcoin price at $27k in four months time - page 2. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 197
Mayer has been investing in bitcoin as early as 2008, when the cryptocurrency was still worthless.

Wow. In 2008 bitcoin really was worthless.
He must have been the FIRST. Seems he started even before Satoshi himself.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

In that case, I started already in 2005 !!!
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG

As someone who's mining a bit of Bitcoin everyday that sort of prediction get me so hyped. But I would still be mining and holding at a low price too.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think this news is a couple of week's old, he actually predicts using his version of technical analysis a price of $27,395. He may well be right as he has good track record & has made a fortune himself, interestingly I wonder why he didn't feature in the list of richest bitcoin holders?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ZyCrypto:Cryptocurrency Daily News /Coins Analysis
Monetary scientist and bitcoin investor Trace Mayer has predicted the price of bitcoin to be worth $27,000(twenty seven thousand dollars) in four months time from now.

He took to his social media page to predict the price of the world’s most used cryptocurrency, Bitcoin , Mayer has been investing in bitcoin as early as 2008, when the cryptocurrency was still worthless.

Read More=> https://zycrypto.com/trace-mayer-sees-bitcoin-price-27k-four-months-time/
Pages:
Jump to: