Pages:
Author

Topic: Monetization with bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2811 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 22, 2016, 06:16:10 AM
I'm starting my new website and want to monetize it by bitcoin. I've googled some affiliate programs and some ad networks, but don't know where to start or which one is trustworthy. How is your experience with these services? Which ones have a better reputation?

Offer banner ads to cryptocurrency-related websites, and let them pay you in bitcoins.
Activity: 8
October 22, 2016, 05:01:40 AM
Thanks everyone. There's lots of useful information here. Hoping this post grows more...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 21, 2016, 06:47:40 PM
I'm starting my new website and want to monetize it by bitcoin. I've googled some affiliate programs and some ad networks, but don't know where to start or which one is trustworthy. How is your experience with these services? Which ones have a better reputation?

Hello, here on this link you can find many informations about ads networks paying in BTCs. Give a look:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcoin-advertising-networks-1108616

You won't make a big income like google adsense, but it's possible to earn some satoshis.  Smiley
since this is a new website he needs to have some traffic in order to be eligible to enroll in ad networks where in if you want a google adsense approval you just need a valid website with contents and they dont care about the traffic you have at the moment. good to see so many ad network sites paying in BTC
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2016, 06:19:13 PM
Since you have a website the best option for me would be with affiliate programs. You can get many referrals from your website regarding many faucets, especially freebit.co.in , if you get active referrals there you will win decent amount of bitcoin monthly. There are quite some other persons which are doing this and they are doing well. Some marketing for your website in bitcoin related area is of course needed for such results.

But the OP is saying that it is a new website so maybe he is not generating much traffic from it and people are aware that the profit from faucets is not much high. OP if you have enabled google adsense on your website just continue because the profit is much higher than any other ad network.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
October 21, 2016, 05:57:52 PM
I would usually recommend coinurl.com but they've been a little erratic with their payments lately - whereas they used to pay out weekly they now take longer than a month. Anonymous Ads used to be another high quality one, used them over two years ago so not sure what they're like now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 21, 2016, 04:55:04 PM
Since you have a website the best option for me would be with affiliate programs. You can get many referrals from your website regarding many faucets, especially freebit.co.in , if you get active referrals there you will win decent amount of bitcoin monthly. There are quite some other persons which are doing this and they are doing well. Some marketing for your website in bitcoin related area is of course needed for such results.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 21, 2016, 04:15:08 PM
You may try with the website I have in my signature. It has a very good affiliate program and very appealing banners.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
October 21, 2016, 03:25:18 PM
There are tons of bitcoin monetization options or network you can work with out there and make good money some of which include bitteaser, mellowad and so on, just  try make more searches in bitcoin related sites ot directories and you may find flexible one.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
October 21, 2016, 10:36:11 AM
You can always consider using google adsense and convert the fiat to bitcoin afterwards.

In the end you are sure you are using a trustworthy service and the payments are likely a lot higher.
This ^ If you are running a website that gets a lot of traffic, please don't bother to use a network that pays out in BTC, their rates are extremely low compared to adsense.
The difference is insane, believe me.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
October 21, 2016, 02:07:52 AM
You can always consider using google adsense and convert the fiat to bitcoin afterwards.

In the end you are sure you are using a trustworthy service and the payments are likely a lot higher.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2016, 11:15:14 PM

Hello, here on this link you can find many informations about ads networks paying in BTCs. Give a look:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-bitcoin-advertising-networks-1108616

You won't make a big income like google adsense, but it's possible to earn some satoshis.  Smiley
Activity: 8
October 20, 2016, 05:38:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: