Pages:
Author

Topic: Money and the Hart of humanity - page 4. (Read 490 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 288
March 13, 2023, 06:37:00 PM
Thank you for the advice on how to control oneself and avoid engaging in criminal activity because of a desire for money. We've heard and seen similar cases of such criminal behaviour all over the world in recent times. The majority of these are the result of poor upbringing in the family and peer groups. When a child is properly raised, he or she will continue to view crime as evil, regardless of the comfort they will derive from owning the wealth obtained through crime.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
March 13, 2023, 06:17:30 PM

Money and the Hart of most humans, we all are in a bad time where strange things happen all the time, if we haven't witnessed any bad crimes we have one way or another heard about crimes.
Before going further I will like to advise the new ones from here on this forum, please and please if you become successful through Bitcoin learn how to spend wisely, or if you haven't gotten good profits from Bitcoin investments don't go beyond criminalities because I have seen and hear about most youths and teenagers who do evil things to get money.

Now let me share with you the dispatch of crimes committed by some youths who killed their parents because of property and money, this is the link
https://thecrimewire.com/true-crime/children-who-murdered-parents-money

Please yours we all have to be patient about money,  we came to this world without money and we all will li without money,  so please I advise all the youths mostly the newbies on this forum, please let's try and never commit any of this crimes, let's work to get money and never to do otherwise and that's why we have bitcoin and other coins (cryptocurrency).

For those that money controls them, please learn to control money and never let money control you.  In my locality they said TABLE TURNS,  and this means TODAY IS YOUR TORN BUT TOMORROW CAN BE MINE.
Please learn how to control money through this bold steeps
 https://www.smh.com.au/money/planning-and-budgeting/financial-tips-values-goals-and-plans-to-improve-your-relationship-with-money-20150903-gje520.html
Pages:
Jump to: