Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 3. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 05:44:05 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

There are things which money can't buy and that includes happiness. We could be happy with the material things that we could get but that can't be the real happiness that we desire. Happiness can be obtained even without money. There are ways to be happy and that is by appreciating every little things that we have in life.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 05:36:21 AM
money can buy anything but happiness
Activity: 8
April 01, 2018, 05:08:18 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?

Here are three ways to buy happiness.

1. Pay for services that give you more free time
2. Spend money on others
3. Buy experiences, not stuff
For me, happiness will be achieved if you make someone happy. If you live life to the fullest by sharing a true happiness and being kind to everyone around you.
Activity: 5
April 01, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

Here are three ways to buy happiness.

1. Pay for services that give you more free time
2. Spend money on others
3. Buy experiences, not stuff
Activity: 90
April 01, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
Yes, it can buy happiness like material things but not all can buy by money. I believe that to be happy it's not necessary that you have to be rich. The founder of apple says that he already acquired all the things in the world but still he dies in a cancer. He said that he can't pay for a man to bear his illness, or buy some extra time to live he is the proof that money can't buy all things that make you happy.
Activity: 162
April 01, 2018, 01:35:11 AM
For me money can buy happiness, we will be happy if we can buy the things with money. But even if we are happy with things that bought by money, we will be seeking for new happiness. We can get happiness with money for a short time only.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 01, 2018, 01:32:26 AM

No , money cant buy happiness though its not depend on the money or how much you got , but there are some people that what so called materialistic. People cant live without money but for my own perspective happiness , love , freedom cannot bought by money.
Activity: 8
April 01, 2018, 01:25:25 AM

It's true that money can buy happiness but happiness not always depends on the money. But in real life, money has proven as the main factor to buy happiness. In the welfare countries like iceland, norway and japan, the number of criminal is very low because people there are wealth. They have money to pay for their daily expenses and their hobbies.
Activity: 19
April 01, 2018, 12:20:50 AM
I think not everything can money buy, its true that if you have money you can buy something and you feel happy. But in my opinion, money cant but happiness. Because happiness its a feeling create by ourself. If you can feel grateful, you will feel happy. Thats called happiness.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 07:46:21 PM
Money can do everything even the happiness to our each self through buying meterial things that make you happy, if you have no money i guess it will make you lonely only make you happy if you have money.
Activity: 10
March 31, 2018, 05:39:42 PM
Money = freedom Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
Money can help solve many problems, and gives stability and tranquility. It also allows you to buy whims, luxuries, travel, and things like that. In this sense, it can contribute to happiness, but it doesn't assure it. I think there are important issues in life that money cann't buy. They may be few, but they are very important to achieve happiness.
Activity: 322
March 31, 2018, 05:06:46 PM
I don't think that money can buy happiness. Every year more and more millionaires end their lives with suicide. And why is that? It is because money can never make a person happy. I know people that are very rich but they don't have happiness. Yes, it's true that you can buy a lot of wonderful things if you have a lot of money, maybe go on a trip abroad. But then what? Real happiness isn't in all this. (P.S. It can make you happy but not for a long time, this kind of happiness goes away like it was never there)
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 31, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

Money can help you become better and solve your problems , it making you closer to happiness, the main problem is not to kill everything good in yourself.
Yes, I see money as a shortcut, it helps solve some problems. There are very few problems that money can not solve. Some people see money as a purpose for life, such people become very stingy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 02:49:57 PM
Money can help you become better and solve your problems , it making you closer to happiness, the main problem is not to kill everything good in yourself.
Activity: 30
March 31, 2018, 02:44:05 PM
Yes,this world works on money.If you have lots of money,surely it can buy you happiness.In this world,most people think that money is the most valuable asset in this world,which does not.But its reality Sad Sad Angry
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
Money is everything... money can buy happiness my people
Activity: 266
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 31, 2018, 12:52:31 PM
Honestly, I do not understand what Happiness is, does it exist? If it is, it is not a constant feeling - today we are happy, tomorrow not and I think, for example, a new car can make me happy for a few days.
Activity: 23
March 31, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
in my opinion money can buy happiness, but that happiness will never last because people are not contented of what they have. but true happiness cant be bought by money. it is inside you, you just need someone to help you find it.
Activity: 183
March 31, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
I strongly believe that money could not buy happiness.because the most valuable things in life cannot bought with money.they have to earned such as friendship and love.
Pages:
Jump to: