Pages:
Author

Topic: Money can buy happiness? - page 52. (Read 25469 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 05:40:11 AM
Money is not the solution to everything,but ,without it ,you can do nothing  Grin
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 05:13:47 AM
Money is not everything. Yes but many pleasures and happiness in life can be exchanged with money.

We always think if we just had a little bit more money, we’d be happier. Human beings spend whole life in earning money but they ignore situations when they can enjoy life and be happy.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 10, 2017, 03:47:00 AM
not at all. Happiness does not depend on money. It is more like a psychological thing which is more connected to the human minds. Don't you think so?
Yes and a big yes money can buy happiness, I have never seen Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg never looking sad in their pictures, they are always happy smiling and waving, if that doesn't buy happiness, i really don't know what else can though. There is no more problem you can't solve with money.Even you can buy love with money.
I don't think money can buy hapiness when it comes to personal feeling of certain person and you can't buy love either because money cannot dictate your feeling.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 03:06:59 AM
No, money can't buy real happiness. While it can give us material things, it can only give us temporary happiness.
Activity: 39
December 10, 2017, 02:02:15 AM
It depends upon the person on what things can make him/her happy but in my point of view, money can buy happiness in real life. Why would you invest in crypto in the first place if you don't need money? This world is run by money, and you can't survive without any of it or am I wrong? I would be happy if I had my own house and car, and I can't do that without money. Why would you work your a** off 40 hours a week? To pay the bills! If you have the money then you wouldn't bother staying overtime just to get that extra pay, right?
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
December 10, 2017, 01:53:04 AM
Yes i believe that. Because no one are happy when you do not have enough money. So practically speaking, money run our world in order for us to survive. And money really have a big part when we are happy specially when we are with our loved ones. But of course, we are not going to be happy when all we have is only money.
Activity: 22
December 10, 2017, 01:35:34 AM
Kalau menurut saya uang itu bukan tolak ukur kebahagiaan.kebahagiaan yang sesungguhnya ialah saling percaya antara suami istri beserta sanak famili lainnya.kalau kita mengukur kebahagiaan dari segi keuangan maka akan timbul sebuah perselisihan dan pada akhirnya akan membuahkan permusuhan antar sesama
Activity: 14
December 10, 2017, 01:32:25 AM
Happiness stems from the money. Let's face it, money is essential in our daily lives. Everything in this world right now has monetary value.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
December 10, 2017, 01:31:37 AM
hey money can buy happiness, but not for al person (e.g. medical depressiv person).
Activity: 149
December 09, 2017, 11:55:36 PM
If money is used to buy material, the goods can be exchanged at a certain price. But some things are not goods. I think the main thing is kinship, people's emotions and feelings, one's loyalty, and so on. These are not measured by money. Money is sometimes worthless when faced with these.
Activity: 99
December 09, 2017, 11:44:43 PM
yes though money is not everything but everything needs money including happiness and I believe it is because I have proved it

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 09, 2017, 09:47:44 PM
i will have to say there are many things that money can not buy, love, happiness and time are one of the things you can not buy. you can not buy love from parents to sons, or simply can not buy happiness when you use money to have a wife, and time is a thing we can never change.
Activity: 14
December 09, 2017, 07:18:59 PM
"The story of a rodent's unrelenting quest for happiness and fulfillment."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9dZQelULDk&has_verified=1
Activity: 54
December 09, 2017, 03:11:21 PM
This is rather philosophical question, everybody knows what money is, but if you ask hungred people what is happiness - you will get hungred different answers, so, answering if money can buy happines I say it depends of what happines is particulary for you.
Activity: 193
December 09, 2017, 03:06:54 PM
We’re all familiar with the idea that money can’t buy happiness. Yet, the reality is that we all spend money and for most of us it is a limited resource. How can we spend our hard earned dough in ways that will maximize our happiness
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
December 09, 2017, 02:03:12 PM
It depends if you mean happiness as a philosophical stat of mind or as a gadget.
Activity: 46
December 09, 2017, 12:07:36 PM
I mean sure, in a way it can buy you the allusion of happiness. But if you are happy being single than what is the money for? Its just an extra, its all about perception.
Activity: 45
December 09, 2017, 10:03:00 AM
I agree. Not every happiness is measured by how much money we have since money is just a complementary object.
Activity: 36
December 09, 2017, 09:51:23 AM
happiness is intangible while the money is tangible.but in some cases you can like if you buy car or something else will make you happy as well as gives you comfort.also in many other cases but not all the time because you can't buy intangible thinks so you mostly assume that we can't buy happiness but in actual you can. 
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
December 09, 2017, 09:37:11 AM
yes
Pages:
Jump to: