Pages:
Author

Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK - page 11. (Read 37698 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I requested a small payement the 25th of june and it did not arrive yet. (faucet hub)

Are you sure? We sent your payment soon after you posted here. Huh

My apologies, I don't know why but it did not showed on my faucet hub dashboard but I've checked the history and you are right, I recieved 15k sat the 2nd of july, so 7 days after my request.

Eveything is good Smiley
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
I requested a small payement the 25th of june and it did not arrive yet. (faucet hub)

Are you sure? We sent your payment soon after you posted here. Huh
I'am begining to lose faith in Moneyclicker, iam getting paid few cents, but nothing worth the hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours of my time spent invested into the site.

I have received $0.66 From (Jun 3) and $0.86 From (Jun 25)
But i have failed to reveive payments from months ago?
Pending Payments.
$6.4 (May15)
$8.11 (March 6)
$28.52 (April 3)
$5.68 (April 9)

Huh Huh

Hello,
Unfortunately Paypal payments are on big delay because the accounts got blocked. It would be best and faster to withdraw to FaucetHub :/ We are sorry about that
Contact staff on our email regarding the change of your withdrawal address if you want to switch to FaucetHub.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I'am begining to lose faith in Moneyclicker, iam getting paid few cents, but nothing worth the hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours of my time spent invested into the site.

I have received $0.66 From (Jun 3) and $0.86 From (Jun 25)
But i have failed to reveive payments from months ago?
Pending Payments.
$6.4 (May15)
$8.11 (March 6)
$28.52 (April 3)
$5.68 (April 9)

Huh Huh
Activity: 70
coinbase  work now i can continued  going to money clicker
the hash or txid what ever it called for bitcoin  seem to be having problem i got nothing from received bitcoin i would rather wait until they all fix. if they are fix i have to start over again from receiving  on coinbase i dont know nothing about faucethub too
Activity: 227
I have received payment today,  thx
I've reach a point where progressing is pretty slow but at the same time the amount of MCC I win in the site is pretty good. Time to see if the site really pays ^^

I've requested my first payment. I'll update you guys when / if I recieve it.

If i do recieve it, I'll request some payement on a more regular basis just to keep you posted on the site's status Smiley
Activity: 12
what the update  for money clicker any problem this site it just getting better and better no complaint  today

the only problem is that they dont do payments to users and the support sucks.
i am still waiting my payment for over 4 monts. i send several emails to support but they don't contact me yet. maybe they don't care.

probably you are not doing right  they just give you the faucethub if you send support team like i want bitcoin it will change to those did you tell them. maybe read team of services again so you can understand still  Huh that is why your not getting payment

i have faucethub as my payment method but still dont get my payment.

We are sorry that you haven't received your payment yet. Support should reply to you as soon as possible.
Make sure you read all the terms of service and make sure you comply to them, if our system notices someone abusing terms of service the withdrawal is blocked and later on removed to prevent unwanted loss, we already had a ton of cheaters who wanted to drain our service so you gotta understand we have to be strict... Undecided
You can see people are receiving their payments as they show their proofs, so they are complying to the rules in 100%. Our system is working really good at catching unwanted behavior Wink

today i've sent another email to support team.
when i created my moneyclicker account and do my first withdrawal i got the payment after one month.
i had no problem with that because they do the payment. after that i request another payment ( the current one ) that i never paid.
sending me the first payment means that my Faucet Address is valid and my account is compling to terms of services.
when the support team send me the first email they say that they have problems with some advertiser medias over the past weeks meaning again that my account is still valid.
i don't know what change and now i dont get my payment
Activity: 73
what the update  for money clicker any problem this site it just getting better and better no complaint  today

i am still waiting my payment for over 4 monts. i send several emails to support but they don't contact me yet. maybe they don't care.

probably you are not doing right  they just give you the faucethub if you send support team like i want bitcoin it will change to those did you tell them. maybe read team of services again so you can understand still  Huh that is why your not getting payment

We are sorry that you haven't received your payment yet. Support should reply to you as soon as possible.
Make sure you read all the terms of service and make sure you comply to them, if our system notices someone abusing terms of service the withdrawal is blocked and later on removed to prevent unwanted loss, we already had a ton of cheaters who wanted to drain our service so you gotta understand we have to be strict... Undecided
You can see people are receiving their payments as they show their proofs, so they are complying to the rules in 100%. Our system is working really good at catching unwanted behavior Wink

I gave up too many ads.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
It's quite difficult to enjoy the game when there's an ad popping up after every 2 clicks.

Activity: 4
Are drop chances still calculated checking stone drop first, or is it highest drop first now?
Would upgrading stone drop rates reduce the chances of getting higher drops?

Thx!

Pages:
Jump to: