Pages:
Author

Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK - page 2. (Read 37698 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm starting to believe there is no new site.

How come it's been 90% done for nearly a year, but we have yet to see a single screenshot?
Activity: 4
No news or updates from Fufufuwu for a whole month now… Embarrassed

We got news that the base skeleton of the game was almost done almost 2 months ago now…surely there must be some progress done since then.

I have to admit that my patience for another update on new project is beginning to run out now and I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one too.

I do hope that new project is still coming along well and that Fufufuwu is doing well also, but please…I feel like I could die for another update or something on the development of new project. Okay maybe I went over the top when I said I would literally die for an update I’m sorry about that, but please give us something…anything.

I agree... It has been awile since the last update. It would be nice to hear practically anything about the new version of the game. I do hope it is coming along well though!

if I'm not mistaken, the news about "big update" start from october 2019, then february change to new project

Also, it has been almost over a year since the start of the changes which is a little frustrating. Every month, the excitment I have for the updates is starting to dwindle aswell.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Yogyakarta !!!
if I'm not mistaken, the news about "big update" start from october 2019, then february change to new project
Activity: 75
No news or updates from Fufufuwu for a whole month now… Embarrassed

We got news that the base skeleton of the game was almost done almost 2 months ago now…surely there must be some progress done since then.

I have to admit that my patience for another update on new project is beginning to run out now and I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one too.

I do hope that new project is still coming along well and that Fufufuwu is doing well also, but please…I feel like I could die for another update or something on the development of new project. Okay maybe I went over the top when I said I would literally die for an update I’m sorry about that, but please give us something…anything.

Activity: 4
Yes, it's going promising Smiley
We will send access codes to users who asked for beta testing here at around end of June, if everything goes as planned game will be ready for close access then.
We have some Bitcoin on our wallet prepared for the payouts and let's hope it will pay off relatively quick Wink

Hello! I have been checking the site every few months and finally decided to look up what happened to the site. I am super pleased to hear that it is just currently under some upgdating. I personally enjoyed the first version a lot and I would love to be a beta tester if you are still seeking a few more, fufufuwu. I hope that the project is coming along well!
It’s gotten quiet again  Sad

Normally that’s not good news when it comes to the development of the new project. I was hoping that beta testing would begin in late July, but we are now into August and we still have not heard anything from Fufufuwu as to when beta testing will begin.  Undecided

Hopefully we’ll get at least something from Fufufuwu about when beta testing will begin. I’m still excited to test new project but as more time goes by and the more we don’t hear anything…my hopes of new project begin to fade out.  Cry

I’m sure Fufufuwu is still working on new project as I write this, but may not be enough to give us any updates. Perhaps Fufufuwu has made a lot of progress on new project but just isn’t ready to give an update yet?  Huh

I really do hope that we hear something about new project from Fufufuwu soon…let’s just hope that August is the month we get to see beta testing roll out or at least some kind of an update.  Cool
Activity: 3
i will wait you fufufuwu keep going
[email protected] if you want me to test this is my email
ps.sorry if my english so bad.
hi fuwu, how are you going to notify the people who wish to beta test? are you giong to email our accounts? how do u know what accounts r linked to these profiles?

my email is [email protected] if youd have me for beta-testing by the way:)

When Fufufuwu is ready to begin beta testing new project, we will be receiving beta codes via private message.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
Thank you so much for answering my questions Fufufuwu  Grin

I’m assuming that you’re going to be using FaucetPay for micro-wallet transactions or will you be using a different one or more than just FaucetPay?

I didn’t think you’d use the “annoying” and “very annoying” thing again for new project, but will there be a way to double or even triple your earnings for a (very) limited amount of time, like a boost of some sort?

As they say…patience is a virtue. All this waiting is gonna be well worth it based on what I’ve heard about new project with your answers to all my and the other questions that were asked.  Smiley

I can feel that new project is close to being in our hands, but please do not feel to rush it. If rushed you may miss something quite important that could potentially ‘break’ the game. So please take as much time as you need please. We can wait  Grin

The idea of temporary boosts sounds great and would make players more engaged into the game to make the most out of it, we can implement that Smiley

Thank you for the patience, it means a lot Smiley we don't want to rush the game but rather make it beautiful.
It’s getting quiet again! Fufufuwu does seem to be remaining active though. So that being said I do have 3 more questions to ask.  Grin

1. Will there be an option to withdraw earnings to micropayment wallets like FaucetPay, CoinPot? If so what would the minimum threshold be to withdrawal?
2. I remember in MoneyClicker that there was an option to increase the amount of materials you find to 2x/3x/4x (earn more if you want ‘annoying’ or ‘very annoying’ ads that could lead you to links that are NSFW) will this be enabled for new project as well? Or there will be, but it will be tweaked?
3. When beta testing begins, will all beta testers be able to test on the same day or will you only select a few for the first day of testing, a few more on second day of testing and then to all of the rest the following day that requested to become a beta tester?

Despite the delay I’m still looking forward to new project! Hope to have my questions answered as soon as Fufufuwu is available!  Smiley

1. Yes, microwallets will be the main payout option (fastest and the smallest withdrawal threshold)
The minimum threshold for microwallet withdrawal will be not higher than 1 dollar (it's an object of discussion)
For direct payments or planned Paypal and possibly other payout solutions, it will be higher due to fees and different requirements
2. This will not be a thing anymore and the amount of ads will be greatly reduced. The "Annoying" and "Very annoying" gave no significant difference in earnings (contrary to what we thought) and giving 4 times more materials for the same earnings on our side led to faster death of MoneyClicker. We're hoping that smart and well thought ad handling and placements will benefit us much more than annoyingly jamming them into the faces of our users which wasn't good.
3. We will send the beta codes to all users at similar time (depends on how much it will take to message every person Smiley )

Thanks for your patience, it feels bad to delay the project for so long but hopefully you all will be satisfied when we finally finish everything up. It looks really promising Wink

Thank you so much for answering my questions Fufufuwu  Grin

I’m assuming that you’re going to be using FaucetPay for micro-wallet transactions or will you be using a different one or more than just FaucetPay?

I didn’t think you’d use the “annoying” and “very annoying” thing again for new project, but will there be a way to double or even triple your earnings for a (very) limited amount of time, like a boost of some sort?

As they say…patience is a virtue. All this waiting is gonna be well worth it based on what I’ve heard about new project with your answers to all my and the other questions that were asked.  Smiley

I can feel that new project is close to being in our hands, but please do not feel to rush it. If rushed you may miss something quite important that could potentially ‘break’ the game. So please take as much time as you need please. We can wait  Grin
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
It’s getting quiet again! Fufufuwu does seem to be remaining active though. So that being said I do have 3 more questions to ask.  Grin

1. Will there be an option to withdraw earnings to micropayment wallets like FaucetPay, CoinPot? If so what would the minimum threshold be to withdrawal?
2. I remember in MoneyClicker that there was an option to increase the amount of materials you find to 2x/3x/4x (earn more if you want ‘annoying’ or ‘very annoying’ ads that could lead you to links that are NSFW) will this be enabled for new project as well? Or there will be, but it will be tweaked?
3. When beta testing begins, will all beta testers be able to test on the same day or will you only select a few for the first day of testing, a few more on second day of testing and then to all of the rest the following day that requested to become a beta tester?

Despite the delay I’m still looking forward to new project! Hope to have my questions answered as soon as Fufufuwu is available!  Smiley

1. Yes, microwallets will be the main payout option (fastest and the smallest withdrawal threshold)
The minimum threshold for microwallet withdrawal will be not higher than 1 dollar (it's an object of discussion)
For direct payments or planned Paypal and possibly other payout solutions, it will be higher due to fees and different requirements
2. This will not be a thing anymore and the amount of ads will be greatly reduced. The "Annoying" and "Very annoying" gave no significant difference in earnings (contrary to what we thought) and giving 4 times more materials for the same earnings on our side led to faster death of MoneyClicker. We're hoping that smart and well thought ad handling and placements will benefit us much more than annoyingly jamming them into the faces of our users which wasn't good.
3. We will send the beta codes to all users at similar time (depends on how much it will take to message every person Smiley )

Thanks for your patience, it feels bad to delay the project for so long but hopefully you all will be satisfied when we finally finish everything up. It looks really promising Wink
Activity: 3
I would like to become a beta tester too, as soon as the beta launches Smiley Was a member in Money-Clicker too although I wasn´t using it for very long.

Activity: 13
Ahhh $hiet, here we go again
It’s gone rather quiet again…  Sad

Hope everything is okay!  Embarrassed
Activity: 11
Thanks for updates.

i also want to be a beta tester.
Activity: 13
Sorry for the recent inactivity Embarrassed
Regarding the project, so far most of the things have been going well however we hit few roadblocks that slowed down the progress until a proper solution was found.
We want the project to be solid and stable so we take our time to make sure everything works together and it's not a mess Smiley

Everyone who posted so far will receive access to beta testing, it's coming close but unfortunately we haven't met the estimate I given at the beginning of the month. Sincere apologies for that Sad

If you are curious about progress (and you probably want to hear it) we got base skeleton of the game almost done. Next things are making sure things work with each other, giving it a nice layout, getting accepted by advertisers and sending for initial tests to you Grin We are very excited.

Hope to see you soon on the new project! Cool

Thanks for the update man!! Can't wait to play the game Smiley
Thanks for the update Fufufuwu!  Smiley

Of course we understand that you may have ran into a few roadblocks that’ll likely push back the plans a little bit, but it’s nice that you’ve at least got the ‘skeleton’ part of the new project up and going. That’s at least something. It’s progress! Grin

Hopefully the layout and the advertisers plans go well so that we can at least get the beta-testing phase rolled out, because I cannot wait to test this new project out!  Smiley
Activity: 2
I should still become a beta tester at this point.
Activity: 19
Whoo I can't wait for the beta test now!
Pages:
Jump to: