Pages:
Author

Topic: Money, crypto, IEOs. Infographics - page 2. (Read 419 times)

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
July 10, 2019, 02:22:10 AM
IEOs are kinda bad for the crypto world,because they concentrate big capitals into a small number of players.
The small cryptoexchange platforms will never have the chance to rise that much money.
I can't agree with many forum members,that IEOs are better or safer than ICOs.You never know when some big extablished crypto exchange platform might turn into an exit scam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
July 10, 2019, 01:43:46 AM
IEO is a kind of ICO evolution. But I don't think they are safer than ICO. How a working product will create a project team depends only on the team. The problem is that at the HYPE, many overtly weak projects collect the necessary money, but then do not create anything. And the goal of many projects is simply to raise money and then create the appearance of work. There are very few working projects now. Even in the top 10 cryptocurrencies, not all projects have a fully functional product.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
July 09, 2019, 10:11:24 PM
Wait a sec, are there more reliable sources for the accuracy of this data? Because in other news I have never heard of the success of Bitfinex, or the IEO in the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
July 09, 2019, 07:42:15 PM
IEO is still far safer than ICO for now until we see otherwise, I don’t think there has been any case of scam in IEO which has been the main challenge why people, and mostly investors are running away from ICOs because they no longer have much trust in ICO, believing that every ICO they see may end up being a scam, meanwhile we still have so many ICOs that are genuine, but they are unable to meet up with their hardcap.

Although when it comes to the safety of investors in IEO projects, I think it is better left with these to exchanges you mentioned, because I am beginning to see some little complains about these smaller exchanges, which I already envisage would occur ever since they started introducing their IEO too without knowing how to handle it.

Maybe few IEO's will scam investors blatantly, like it happened with ICO's many times, but it doesn't mean that investors can expect great returns or any returns at all. IEO will have the same problem that ICO has - even so-called good projects aren't really good, they don't achieve much, they are in development for years without any results, and even when they bring results, in the end no one will use them. Look at Ethereum - it promised so much, and still it's mostly just used for creating tokens and running ICO's or making some games that no one plays. And this is the most successful altcoin out there.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
July 09, 2019, 01:43:02 PM
I think leo should not be really considered at all, that wasn't really an IEO like the other ones.
However I feel like when there is a chance of an exchange actually listing a coin right away why would anyone invest into ICO?

We all know many ICO coins that actually got funded but never seen the face of any decent exchange, so lets assume there is a coin that will be listed right away on binance and you have a shot at buying it for cheap, wouldn't you buy it too? That is why they are getting for example listed at x2 the amount you buy for and get funded so quickly, its like a trick, if you are not there when its listed you lose money but if you are in first seconds of the listing after the funding part then you are going to make a lot of profit in very quick amount of time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
July 09, 2019, 04:04:07 AM
IEO is still far safer than ICO for now until we see otherwise, I don’t think there has been any case of scam in IEO which has been the main challenge why people, and mostly investors are running away from ICOs because they no longer have much trust in ICO, believing that every ICO they see may end up being a scam, meanwhile we still have so many ICOs that are genuine, but they are unable to meet up with their hardcap.

Although when it comes to the safety of investors in IEO projects, I think it is better left with these to exchanges you mentioned, because I am beginning to see some little complains about these smaller exchanges, which I already envisage would occur ever since they started introducing their IEO too without knowing how to handle it.
Activity: 445
Merit: 71
July 08, 2019, 10:46:17 AM

Originally published on https://shitcoinoffering.com/money-crypto-ieos-infographics/

A new type of crypto-investment has already collected one and a half billion bucks.

First IEOs appeared in December 2017 on the Binance platform. But again they were remembered only at the beginning of this current year. In many ways, thanks to the Fetch startup that gathered the cap in 22 seconds!

Initially, IEOs didn’t set themselves big goals, but over time, the bar has raised and now looks like exorbitantly inflated ICOs. In May, Bitfinex that sold LEO tokens to private investors, bombed. In June, Tron Game Global was killing it. What will happen next is hard to imagine!

10 biggest IEO in the history ($)

Bitfinex LEO 1 000 000 000
Tron Game Global 80 000 000
Percival 35 000 000
Bread 32 000 000
CharS 30 000 000
GIFTO 30 000 000
Windhan Energy 28 700 000
ioeX 27 200 000
Harmony 23 000 000
MultiVAC 16 200 000

10 most successful exchanges IEO launches ($)

Bitfinex 1 000 000 000
Binance 107 000 000
Coineal 72 000 000
Probit 39 000 000
Exmarkets 35 000 000
Kucoin 31 000 000
LBank 30 000 000
Bitforex 21 000 000
Latoken 9 500 000
Bittrex 8 500 000

Overall IEO collected over $1 466 000 000

In 2017 ICO collected $3 500 000 000

In 2018 — $7 800 000 000

Write in the comments about your experience of participating in IEOs and do you think they are safer than ICOs. In blockchain we trust!
Pages:
Jump to: