Pages:
Author

Topic: Money flowing out of BTC into Altcoins - page 3. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 15
The usual practice is that once bitcoin dominance reduces, altcoins prices will surge. The money flowing out of bitcoin will be entering into all the altcoins. But this bull market is different, after bitcoin dominance reduced, the price of both bitcoin and altcoins dumped. I don't know why this happened.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Now the money is gone because of the continuing fud of Elon Musk, then China is banning the BTC again, it's like an annual news routine that will always be there to raise and lower the market, you have to be patient and be prepared if something like this happens again.
Yes, I think China really have intension to release statements like that yearly in order for dump the price of BTC then rich people able to buy again at the dip. I think the dump event is finished and now we must embrace the next step toward the last pace of altcoin season before we have back again to bear market. I still believe altcoin season will continue until early next year. Not all dump are bad, in fact it's a great opportunity for us to buy again and wait for another all time highs.
For some people, the current dump is an opportunity to make purchases in order to increase their investment assets.  but for day traders, the Dump that occurs cannot provide them with a profit, therefore many day traders switch to holding rather than trading every day.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
It looks like that money isn't flowing out of Bitcoin into altcoins anymore. I see that Bitcoin's dominance has started to increase again (BTC: 43.4%, ETH: 17.7%). Altcoins also have fallen a lot after the recent news.
Yes, and things will improve again after the latest news as well, all of this looks like a game which may not benefit everyone, but everyone has to accept the reality that is happening in the market.

Right now a lot of money is leaving the crypto market. It is not going from Bitcoin into alt coins. The market shrieked a lot over the last couple of days and I believe it will take quite some time to recover. Everyone seems to be more careful now. Th enthusiasm of the last months is gonna for now.
Let's see how the situation will develop further, but so far there is little optimism in the market. Such an incredible panic sale of bitcoin cannot be quickly restored, it takes time. But the situation is definitely not 2018, then there was no such huge stablecoin market, so there will not be the same overflow to the viola.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
It looks like that money isn't flowing out of Bitcoin into altcoins anymore. I see that Bitcoin's dominance has started to increase again (BTC: 43.4%, ETH: 17.7%). Altcoins also have fallen a lot after the recent news.
Yes, and things will improve again after the latest news as well, all of this looks like a game which may not benefit everyone, but everyone has to accept the reality that is happening in the market.

Right now a lot of money is leaving the crypto market. It is not going from Bitcoin into alt coins. The market shrieked a lot over the last couple of days and I believe it will take quite some time to recover. Everyone seems to be more careful now. Th enthusiasm of the last months is gonna for now.
That's because some of those who came out experienced bad situations in 2018 when bitcoin fell too deep and made people expect that it had to endure too long until the current situation ended. everything has been a lesson, and many of us will not repeat the situation that has occurred.
either exiting the market or switching to altcoins, currently, the situation is clearly panicking many people to secure their money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520

Activity: 2128
Well it's hard to tell to make a huge profit by converting your BTC into Altcoins, because we all know that bitcoin still has it edge over altcoin but then we cannot also under estimate the potential of any altcoin to make great, given a chance they can too. why not keep them together if you have both, hodl and then see and wait for the coming days and years who make the profit the most then trade it or sell it that way you're safe and your profit is secure.
Words are very nice, but it's always hard when you run it, you need to know that everyone's condition is different, in general what you say is good, but it only applies to those who have extra money or unused money so they will it is more relaxed and easy to be patient for the sake of profit, but for those who just want to find daily profit, this thing you reveal will absolutely not apply to them.

yes, there are different overview about  this strategy. It will beneficial to people who have enough spare

and capable to buy and hold, while those people  who are here for short-term trades, they can't continue working

in this types of scenarios, they are aiming for daily profits so it will be very risky to continue.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
Now the money is gone because of the continuing fud of Elon Musk, then China is banning the BTC again, it's like an annual news routine that will always be there to raise and lower the market, you have to be patient and be prepared if something like this happens again.
Yes, I think China really have intension to release statements like that yearly in order for dump the price of BTC then rich people able to buy again at the dip. I think the dump event is finished and now we must embrace the next step toward the last pace of altcoin season before we have back again to bear market. I still believe altcoin season will continue until early next year. Not all dump are bad, in fact it's a great opportunity for us to buy again and wait for another all time highs.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

~snip~

it's just that we don't know exactly when it will happen,
Exactly, no one knows even Elon when bitcoin will rise or fall, whales who manipulate the market would likely know but if people will not follow, they might still fail. It needs coordinated manipulation in order to succeed on a large scale.

if you are holding bitcoin so don't exchange it for altcoins because all altcoin price movements follow bitcoin prices
It's also good to invest in altcoins, they grow together with bitcoin, and as you said they follow.

just like BNB and ETH, they are more profitable than bitcoin in terms of growth this bull season I believe.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I'm just wondering whether BTC has hit it's peak for this cycle.  It's been trading sidesways 55k-60k for the last 2 months
while altcoins have rallied.  From historical perspective, for those were in it in 2017, did bitcoin ever regain it's dominance after
altcoin season began.  I guess what i'm asking is whether I should liquidate my bitcoin position and chase altcoins or whether
there is more room for BTC to go this year.

I believe that this year the growth of BTC is due to the fact that 2021 is the last year in the next cycle of the crypto market development. From this it turns out that 2021 should be similar to 2017, which means that the main growth for BTC and other cryptocurrencies will be at the end of the year. This is to deprive all of the assumption and certainly no one can know anything 100%, therefore all the actions that you take are in one way or another risk.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
it is true, before entering the alt season, bitcoin must go down first, taking a break from domination in crypto. If bitcoin doesn't go down it will be difficult to realize the alt season because of its strong dominance, it will have to go down and stay at its lowest point for some time.
What I saw is that when bitcoin go down, altcoins will also go down, that's what we called market panic where every altcoins are affected by the bad performance of bitcoin. Just recently, bitcoin dump at $30k, did you see what happened to the altcoins market, they also dump, and bigger dump compared to bitcoin.

What made altcoins bullish is when bitcoin is stable and it's not so volatile.

Let's observe the market now, bitcoin seem to be recovering let's see if altcoins will follow.
BTW, after the dump, BTC dominance has increased to 43%.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
it is true, before entering the alt season, bitcoin must go down first, taking a break from domination in crypto. If bitcoin doesn't go down it will be difficult to realize the alt season because of its strong dominance, it will have to go down and stay at its lowest point for some time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Well it's hard to tell to make a huge profit by converting your BTC into Altcoins, because we all know that bitcoin still has it edge over altcoin but then we cannot also under estimate the potential of any altcoin to make great, given a chance they can too. why not keep them together if you have both, hodl and then see and wait for the coming days and years who make the profit the most then trade it or sell it that way you're safe and your profit is secure.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
You are right and since we understand that these things happen and have happened before and even after that, Bitcoin was able to rally back up to a new ATH, then this is just another one of such hurdles that Bitcoin crosses every once in a while. China have always made such pronouncements since back in 2017 and Bitcoin still hodls and will again.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
So far, it is difficult to say what will happen next, because at the moment there is a correction of the cryptocurrency market and the price of bitcoin and the price of altcoins are falling, so we need to wait a while and then it will already be seen and then it will be possible to act, and so generally the growth of the cryptocurrency market has been going on for a long time and a long correction may have begun, but since it is still not clear we need to closely monitor the cryptocurrency market in order to roughly understand what will happen next.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
I say it is time to sell your btc, but not for buying altcoin, just selling and keeping the money. As Bitcoin's share of the market continues to decline, now below 40 percent, it is a sigal that Bull is over.
If you want to sell all BTC assets, why not do it at the beginning of this month, because if you sell now you will definitely experience losses even though not in large amounts, because selling when the price drops is the wrong strategy.
That is very clear and I also do not understand why selling when the price goes down,
after all it was an improper decision given such conditions,
if the price drops we need to hold it back and be patient
Activity: 1274
I think everyone agrees that traders swing bitcoin to altcoins often if they knew there will be a profitable coin in altcoins because at the end of the day traders need to profit, and if they knew there is a possibility that bitcoin will rally they will put everything in bitcoin, its just business for traders, to be able to earn, because, if you will just put your money on something that is not moving, there will be no profit, and its a big gamble for them if the coin they choose goes down its a loss.

I don't know if the ordinary traders are really the traders who stop the trends or if it is the large investors who begin to stop a trend for Bitcoin and make adjustments to their portfolio into alt coins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
I think the wisest idea is to diversify your investment in both but prioritize bitcoin more because there is a high possibility that it would reach more ATHs. For altcoin, the altcoin season was considered to have began right before we noticed it so there's nothing wrong if you are going to keep investing in altcoins. Bitcoin has faced a new issue andnl its price was hardly affected ever since Elon Musk dumped bitcoin from Tesla. I believe there's more to come for bitcoin regardless of the issue so keep on investing on it no matter what.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
I think everyone agrees that traders swing bitcoin to altcoins often if they knew there will be a profitable coin in altcoins because at the end of the day traders need to profit, and if they knew there is a possibility that bitcoin will rally they will put everything in bitcoin, its just business for traders, to be able to earn, because, if you will just put your money on something that is not moving, there will be no profit, and its a big gamble for them if the coin they choose goes down its a loss.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I say it is time to sell your btc, but not for buying altcoin, just selling and keeping the money. As Bitcoin's share of the market continues to decline, now below 40 percent, it is a sigal that Bull is over.

Bull run is not over yet and bitcoin will recover very soon as it is time for increase in dominance.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTC.D/RGQU7X28-ALTCOINS-still-have-a-room-but-take-care/
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: