Pages:
Author

Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin. - page 14. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I do not think that this is a good idea. You can not use such money and credit funds, because there are always risks. And investing in yourself is always a plus. I can wish you good luck and do not do it again.

Me too here, I don't agree with this that someone will use their money to invest in bitcoin even if this is already allocated for something important specially if it's for tuition fees. If you are going to invest make sure that this is your extra money.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I do not think that this is a good idea. You can not use such money and credit funds, because there are always risks. And investing in yourself is always a plus. I can wish you good luck and do not do it again.
Activity: 24
You really very courageous. Investing your school fees into Btc wow. But remember when it drops you are doomed
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
It will much better if invest in bitcoin and invest in school. For me if the money were invested in bitcoin rather than school fees is not that so good idea. First thing for most education is for a life time investment which you can present or be proud in the rest of your life. Unlike bitcoin that yes this can give money for now a lot of money for sure but do you think that this give this benefits in the rest of your life? So for me school or education is still the most important to have rather than bitcoin. Because for sure if you will study hard you will get more bitcoin than if you don’t a proper education.
Activity: 84
It is not easy to invest in bitcoin your money for school it is risky. Much better invest what you have like small money not your money for school. Be wise and think before you decide.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
You should not do it. School is a top priority for those who are still in school and must be paid the cost. Do invest in bitcoin very good but i do not agree with what you do. Bitcoin prices are not necessarily good in the negara future. Long-term in investing is the right thing to do at the moment.
Activity: 77
You are risking your money, you should spend money to learn from others, do not invest blindly
Activity: 93
Actually i don't agree with you have done, the money for school to be used for investment in digital coins it is very high risk losing the money.Your parents must be damn proud son. Honestly, don't do that. That's not your money to start with. You gambled money you're not prepared to lose.
Activity: 232
Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
i have two answer for that matter . first you have an balanced in school so you should not be enrolled to the next semester. second that's great for investment Smiley double pay ^^ you're so great Smiley in few years i invest my money ^^ not to pay my bills on internet hehe, but it's workit . my money comes to the mooon and i pay my bills after i get btc on my investment so that's good .
Activity: 106
If you think that you are wrong better not invest next time man. I hope your education is fine because it is very important to get a degree nowdays.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

I think that is a bad idea to invest in bitcoin your school fees because we all know that you are not sure that the money you invest in bitcoin can get a big profit there's still a chance that the money we invest will be gone or lost.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
No one knows whether bitcoin prices will increase or decrease in the future. I think that should not invest your tuition fees to buy bitcoin. It will not produce good results. If you do that you will regret it, I believe that no one encourages you to do so. Think about it
Activity: 154
Great that you are contributing from school pays however your speculation ought not influence your training at any cost. You ought to contribute with your additional cash you have or your investment funds into Bitcoin is something to be thankful for I suggest. Deal with your training first and after that put some cash in Bitcoin for your future, never let your instruction endure as a result of your venture.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
It's nice that your being proactive when it come to investing your money. But from here on out you're standing is 50/50. It can go up or it can go down. For me, you shouldn't have put it all in bitcoin. It's a very risky move putting all your future education on it.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
As in all investment endeavors there will always be risk. If you accept the risk that either you will lose or earn money then your good to go. Please be reminded as well that the amount you earn in your investment might not be higher as well to the doubled school fees, please take that into consideration as well.
Activity: 138
You have made your choice on investing crypto instead of paying your tuition fees and its your responsibility to accept its risk,but if you were fortunate enough you will be lucky to trade your coins if incase it will fluctuate.Investing is a risk but sometimes it could be beneficial,and i think its just a matter of luck mate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
Wow, that's quite a risky move! Why don't you try get a job and invest the money you would earn? In this way you can keep studying and investing at the same time, I think it's the best solution.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Well, it's certainly your business where to invest personal savings, but as you rightly noted this reckless act. Although it all depends on your expectations and on how long you expect to get a profit and its size.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
Wrong way dude you can't predict if your investment will become successful soon because bitcoin price are not stable now and just invest on money that you can afford to lose don't risk your study just on investing on Bitcoin, What if the exact day of your school payments are the day that bitcoin goes down so deep? So you would panic sell? and you lose your capital so better to get off your money now just invest your extra money only not the whole tuition fee be careful Smiley
Activity: 44
Actually i don't agree with you have done, the money for school to be used for investment in digital coins it is very high risk losing the money. You should better pay for school — the good education and knowledge are the great factors that help a trader (and othes of course) to have success.
Pages:
Jump to: