Pages:
Author

Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin. - page 20. (Read 2961 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think you are taking a big risk if you invested at the wrong time. If you just invested now and plans on selling it this comong, I would say that it is a good decision. What i can adcise is that dont invest the money that you can't afford to lose.Only invest thw money that you can bet on. Goodluck on your decision and hopefully bitcoin will increase soon so you can.pay your tuition fee.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
That is a good choice i think, because investing on bitcoin is better than other currency. You have a good choice on doing that, because you will earn a profit that you can also use to buy a school supply and some allowances on what you will earn from it.

Lol haha. I think you did not understand properly what op has trying to say. op had invested the money to bitcoin instead for his school fees . Its not about he invested on bitcoin because bitcoin is much better than other currency. Will you still say that it was a good decision? For you maybe but for the majority of people it isnt because education is still the most important among other things not even bitcoin.

I guess the only thing that op can do is to pray and hope that bitcoin can still be able to recover more so that he can still be able to earn a few profits and then he can be able to use that money again for his school fees.
Activity: 161
Merit: 4
That is a good choice i think, because investing on bitcoin is better than other currency. You have a good choice on doing that, because you will earn a profit that you can also use to buy a school supply and some allowances on what you will earn from it.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Wow!!!... This is a very risky action but can I ask, why did you use your fees to invest in bitcoin instead of using the little you have to invest?.... Considering how the price of bitcoin keeps on dropping, it would have been much profitable if you did invest in altcoin or ERC-20 Token if your main intention for investing was to double or triple the amount you invested...  Some of these altcoins are really a good avenue to invest and make profits within a short-term range.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Here is no harm if you want to invest your education money to bitcoin with hope when you later need then you will get a doubled profit. Especially if the cost of education is higher then if you invest, the profits can also cover the increase of the cost of your education. But, you should think twice if you want to invest in bitcoin. Now, bitcoin price is still fluctuating. It would be risky if when you later need the cost of education then the price of bitcoin is being dropped. Should not you invest in a more stable crypto currency? Maybe ethereum or ripple. Or you can also invest in gold. I am sure if gold will not decrease in price.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I do not see any good outcome for this kind of investments because using money that you cannot affird loosing by any meanssuch as your tuition is always a horrible decison to make..
Activity: 231
Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
This is not quite right since bitcoin's price is volatile it changes from time to time.what you did is risky you have no guarantee of earning what you wanted to expect.
Activity: 336
Powered by Search and Discovery
Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm risking my life, too. But I take it you spent the last of your money on bitcoin??? Why, in the hope to get cash! But you have to understand that this is a risk big cash lose, or return in 1 month or more. You only have to risk your free money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
we should not use school.fees for investment in bitcoins,,because cryptocurrency can clash at any time

Yes it is too risky to use school fees for investments in bitcoin. Education is very important to every person that is why do not take the risk. If you really love to be involved in bitcoin you can do bounty and maybe if you will become successful of course with hard work you can now invest using your bounty profit.
Activity: 420
Much better for you to still join in bounty campaigns and after you get your rewards hold it atleast a months then sell then convert your eth to btc and invest.
This is a great suggestion, try to follow a bounty campaign so you no longer need to use school fees to invest. If you are a student, then following a bounty program will not be much of an obstacle.

Great answers! some of my friends are in that situation too and they are joining bounty campaign. Try it! Some of them already had a success! and they are supporting their own livelihood. Smiley Anyway, goodluck on you studies!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
If you can find a way to hold the authorities off your neck until the returns on your investment comes in then you will have a great story to tell. However I must add you should invest with something like this. But in the end if it all works I wish you well.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
with an education you all have everything you need to rise above all of the Success and fulfill every last one of your Dreams and your future, Think carefully if your if you want to Invest your school fees.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184

Well i think what you did is wrong you should pay your tuition first because education is the most important thing right now for you. What if your investments falls? If you really want to invest in crypto currency you can find other solution to be able to invest like joining the campaigns here in the net that pays bitcoin and other coins. I suggest to not gamble tour tuition fee specially if it was provided to you by your parents.
Activity: 391

This ain’t right, you’re risking your education for something that is unsure. It would be nice if it worked, but I don’t suggest that you should do this again. Education is priceless and far more important. Also, don’t forget that Bitcoin is volatile, it is unstable.
Activity: 210
It is not easy to invest in bitcoin your money for school it is risky. Much better invest what you have like small money not your money for school. Be wise and think before you decide.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
Yes, education are more important because it will help us to understands about deep things to have a further knowledge like this Bitcoin. We will not invent or discovered Bitcoin without educational background. On the other hand, You have a problems in terms of payment because there’s a 50:50 chance to obatain the higher value you invested but it will change if you know a lot about transactions in Bitcoin or other crypto currencies. By the way do not lose hope and the good luck will be coming soon.
Activity: 365
I don't know whether it is a good decision because really money for school shouldn't be invested anywhere because of possible risks. If you really double your money then you will win! I don't know but this may be good
things like this are not very good because it is a gift money from our parents for school fees rather than to be invested in bitcoin. if you do it will only make your parents disappointed. it's better school just invest in bitcoin, education is more important because education as our reserve one day.
Activity: 196
I really appreciate it. There are many ways for you to go to school. Saving through bitcoin for school can be done. Bitcoin can be done on the sidelines of busyness in school or perhaps more said as extracurricular activities. A lot of science and competence are also in bitcoin, including technological competence as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I don't know whether it is a good decision because really money for school shouldn't be invested anywhere because of possible risks. If you really double your money then you will win! I don't know but this may be good
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
How sure you are that it can be doubled as what you have expected? I know your intention was good but as you can see or observed bitcoin is still in dip. The money you invested was intended for your tuition fee I am just hoping that before your parents know about what you have done you already pay it or you already resolve your problem also you've got profit.
Pages:
Jump to: