Pages:
Author

Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin. - page 4. (Read 2945 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This is one way to not go to school...
Activity: 2
Investing in bitcoin is a risky investment. You should not do it
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
Although your approach is very impulsive, and this is dangerous, I admire your courage. If you really like the cryptocurrency market, why don't you use your spare time to work to earn investment money? This is safer!
Activity: 51
I think that is not a reasonable investment. Undecided
Activity: 20
i don't think that's a good idea because you are not 100% sure that you will profit in investing in bitcoin sometimes its the other way around. its best to use that money for school fees rather investing in in bitcoin
Activity: 122
It's not advisable by me and i wouldn't do such. Both of them are important but there's time for everything under the sun.
Activity: 34
You really very courageous. Investing your school fees into Btc wow. But remember when it drops you are doomed Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 24
you take a big risk which make your student life spoil, hope the best for you.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I have always thought that a good trader should have a perfect control of their emotions and act in a rational way, using a cold mind when making decisions. I believe that such a decision does not seem rational, but the result of an excessive emotion known as "FOMO". Unfortunately the market does not understand justifications and nothing guarantees that you recover the investment in the time you need, but I hope that at least you have the luck to pay your tuition.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
it is good idea, i think that schools can earn and teach young people how to make money on reality examples, it is a future economics
Yes that is not such a wise decision, I do not in four to put your school fee for investment in bitcoin, I think first you should complete your study and when you become free from your education then you should start crypto trading or investment.
Activity: 98
Your education must be priority for you. In my opinion, you are taking the wrong way, a better way for you is follow bounty project and earn rewards without spending your money.
Exactly, that's one way to make money without investing money.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
In my own opinion, there's nothing wrong in making investments on bitcoin, as long as the money you are using is not coming from loan or intended for a more important purpose or thing. Any ways, we can make investments any time from now.
Activity: 107
Your education must be priority for you. In my opinion, you are taking the wrong way, a better way for you is follow bounty project and earn rewards without spending your money.
Activity: 70
Totally agree. A good idea really, because the cost of education is increasingly going forward will be higher cost. To anticipate the problem of tuition fees then start now let's invest bitcoin.
I believe you invested it in good coins. Don't worry you will surely get it back

Yeah right.
Support the people that want to gamble their future away.
Activity: 55
I believe you invested it in good coins. Don't worry you will surely get it back
Activity: 38
For me it's not a good idea that you spent your school fees for investing.Yes Bitcoin can help you but what if you can't get your money back,you sacrifice the money that your parents give to you for your school fees.Think twice or many times in making decisions, instead of using it joining in a campaign is the best way to earn money.Be patient.dont rush anything.
Activity: 38
How do you believe that in a few months bitcoin prices will increase.
But I aspire to your strong belief that it will multiply. Hopefully so you will pay your payment at school. If bitcoin increases, you are very lucky. But be prepared with what you decide. Really I hope that you can have a good return to be lucky.
That would be a bad move for you. Investing in this industry you need save enough money because the market is unpredictable.
Activity: 35
Much better for you to still join in bounty campaigns and after you get your rewards hold it atleast a months then sell then convert your eth to btc and invest. and airdrop very
Pages:
Jump to: